• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Joseph fights a different italian

Alright, so to add to the Peppino spam, I'll join too.

Story: As Joseph was in the middle of his training in order to become strong enough to challenge the Pillar Men, suddenly a weird man with a pizza face was running across the Air Supplena Island. Joseph gets very weirded from this sight, and starts to chase him to get information, however, he gets bumped from a short guy with a white chef suit, and both of them fall on the ground, with Joseph's training mask breaking. Both Peppino and Joseph get up, and Pizzaface is nowhere to be seen, and now Peppino is infuriated with Joseph, as because of him he missed Pizzaface.
  • Pre-Training Joseph is used.
  • Enraged Peppino is used.
  • Speed is equalized.
(If this is unfair for Peppino I'll make him start with a transformation)

Peppino (0.57513924642447 Tons):

Joseph (Far above 0.4 Tons):

Incon:

Alright, so to add to the Peppino spam, I'll join too.

Story: As Joseph was in the middle of his training in order to become strong enough to challenge the Pillar Men, suddenly a weird man with a pizza face was running across the Air Supplena Island. Joseph gets very weirded from this sight, and starts to chase him to get information, however, he gets bumped from a short guy with a white chef suit, and both of them fall on the ground, with Joseph's training mask breaking. Both Peppino and Joseph get up, and Pizzaface is nowhere to be seen, and now Peppino is infuriated with Joseph, as because of him he missed Pizzaface.
  • Pre-Training Joseph is used.
  • Enraged Peppino is used.
  • Speed is equalized.
(If this is unfair for Peppino I'll make him start with a transformation)

Peppino (0.57513924642447 Tons):

Joseph (Far above 0.4 Tons):

Incon:
What does Joseph start with?

not even mind control necessarily, as a child that barely knew what hamon was he made a dude pass out by putting his hands next to his head

not even mind control necessarily, as a child that barely knew what hamon was he made a dude pass out by putting his hands next to his head
Lol, we are talking about adult joseph pre traning trough not his kid self, but I also don't remenber very well pre traning joseph hamon other them him controlong a pidgion and the battle against the vampire

Yeah, I don't think it would be in character for Joseph to outright kill Peppino. He could still win through incapacitation as the win con.
Lol, we are talking about adult joseph pre traning trough not his kid self, but I also don't remenber very well pre traning joseph hamon other them him controlong a pidgion and the battle against the vampire
I believe Wyatt is saying that if he could do this as a child, it stands to reason that he could still do this as an adult pre-training.

I like both series, but I agree with those in favor of Joseph. Even with speed and power equalized (enraged and pre-training used I mean), Joseph is an incredibly dangerous combatant when it comes to his ability to plan, and he is still incredibly gifted with hamon. Also, besides hard countering the undead and pillar men, Hamon is capable of a lot more things than people often give it credit for that alone would provide Joseph some pretty decisive advantages. All of which I'd say would be too much of a problem for Peppino to win a fight against Joseph without transformations. My vote would be for Joseph via incap.

Back