• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

CiS, meet PiS. Madara vs Han

Fine, I'll go into details, since others don't seem to want to.

Han uses tarot cards, and sees that he's in deep shit.

He uses his prep to make golems, magic stones, and statamps prior to the battle starting.

He goes in an ID with time dilatation, giving him 70 days prep instead of a week (X30 time dilatation seemingly got retconned).

Puts golems around the battleground.

He hides, and his stealth is good enough to get around Madara's enhanced senses (and extraordinary ones too, obviously. Sage mode is no more impressive than Kwon's, and by extention Yoohwa's, enhanced senses).

Han's golems are oblitarated by limbo, Infinite Tsukuyomi is activated (Han resists) and Madara likely stops worrying since he has no idea Han is around.

Han checks his resistances and either space crushes him (which he might regen from, admittedly), mindhaxes (because of the whole downgrade of Naruto mindhax by kep) or maybe even manages to get of the slave spell.

Aadmittedly, Han might not start with stealth (tough that is unlikely), but Madara likely wouldn't worry much about him if he'd feel how weak Han is. Heck, he might even leave him to be chakra sucked by the tree or just leave him in IT, not that either would work.

>1 week of prep

See uh..... for Han? There's an ID that allows a 10 hour time ratio, meaning you actually gave him 10 weeks. And that can get stronger the more he uses that ability, so likely even longer.

Also the absolute mind rape he's gonna do is very very vicious.

I always wondered what's the difference of PIS and CIS tbh

PIS is something forced by the plot. Say, someone as smart and strong as Madara getting backstabbed by zetsu.. Because he couldn't notice the dude for some reason. Or feel the dude hundreds of times slower grazing his skin and just dodge.

XIS is a character being stupid, like Madara not using woodclones, susanoo, and the other thousand skills he has, to win early on with relative ease.

@Ricsi-viragosi

There was no mind hax downgrade on the verse.

It was something Kep said once without creating CRT or discussing it with supporters.

Pretty sure shadow did discuss it.

I mean, Han is still possibly planetary (and he's planet is undoubtedly in the billions). That, and the IT falls under the general crt made for mindhax like it.

I think I'm still going to wait. If mindhax doesn't work, then Han will be incredibly hard pressed to have any kind of win con here given Madara's regen.

His mindhax works regardless.

Madara's resistance is not on IT's level, it's a specific weakness of IT that it can't affect those with the rinnegan. (And that doesn't translate to resistance, since it'd mean that Naruto's frogs have planetary mindhax for affecting Pain).

Madara resist scaling from Sasuke.Also,IT is planetary scale,not only humans but animals too.

Frog's Mind hax is a special sound type mindhax that requires prep.

I think you didn't understand what Ricsi meant. Madara's resistance is not on IT level simply because IT doesn't work on Rinnegan possessors, so no Planetary Mindhax resistance.

I know what he said.

Rinnegan is not a specific weakness of IT,no genjutsu in the whole verse works on Rinnegan,except the Frog Song that requires prep.So no,he has planetary resistance.

What? Where does that come from?

I fail to remember even one statement of all genjutsu failing against rinnegan. In-fact, I'm pretty sure the two never interacted with the exeption of IT, which is plain stated to not work on rinnegan.

And yes, burden of proof on you, since saying that the frog genjutsu being an exception (and p.s., a hell of a lot of genjutsu needs prep, so that means absolutely nothing) and saying rinnegan users are immune to all genjutsu are positive statements.

That makes literally no sense. So you are telling me the only ones in the whole world that can affect a rinnegan user with Genjustu are the frogs, for seemingly no reason, because IT not being able to affect Rinnegan users is a fabrication. Despite the fact Sasuke physically blocked the light out using the Susanoo made with his Rinnegan.

Okay.

So, yeah. Han mindhaxes more often than not. That's a vote. Or it's maybe a stomp since his prep makes him undetectable? Madara could nuke the place tough.

I'm also going mad with time dilatation for Han. At the beginning it was X20, then X15, and now simply "several tens of times" (which is by definition at least 20), and he even saw someone as fast as him as completely motionless.

I fail to remember even one statement of all genjutsu failing against rinnegan.

I think you are right here,If I don't forget I heard that in anime only.

This speaks for itself, doesn't it?

No it doesnt,they were talking about undoing already done genjutsu,people were literally trapped inside the tree that wouldn't let them free unless you undo it.

Rinnegan isn't a weakness of IT,it was never implied.Your scan reffers only to people who are already inside a genjutsu and trapped both physically and mentally.

This is simple:Sasuke blocks IT with his Rinnegan which is planetary level.He gets PL resistance.Rinnegan isn't a weakness of IT just your assumpation.

Creat a CRT about genjutsu if you like,you are not the first that brings IT and Rinnegan resistance in VSDebates,but no one actually created a proper CRT to discuss it.This is not a place for that.

Also,I don't vote,I haven't read all of The Gamer yet.

Nothing implies it? Zetsu saying "is his rinnegan able to repel this jutsu too" certanly seems to do so. Rinnegan blatantly failed to resist a weaker genjutsu.

In-fact, IT didn't even reach him. He simply stopped the light from reaching him. That doesn't work here, at all.

And crt? There is a clear lack of resistance to mindhax on Madara"s profile. I could very easily say that he never resisted his mind being ripped to shred and only resisted illusions.

I call Occam"s Razor and say that Zetsu claiming that his rinnegan repelled it counts as implying it, and also say that it's far less presumptious to claim that the frogs genjutsu isn't planetary.

In-fact, the mindhax never even reached it, he simply reflected it. He, nor Madara for the matter, can't reflect and block Han's mindhax like that.

Not to mention, doesn't Han has an ability to boost his mind affecting abilities and made, on the fly and without much effort or even thinking about it, a magical item that boosted his mind fuckery skills by a factor of 8?

Back