• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Cirno Day Special - Cirno vs Escanor

Guess what day it is?

It's Friday. Or Saturday. It's literally just that depending on your timezone.

And it's also September 9, aka Cirno day. So Let's get started

Cirno vs Escanor

Cirno day 1

Cirno day 2

Face off in the kingdom of Liones. Both at their full power. Speed equalized.

Scenario 1 - It is permanently sunny. The other can win by making the other give up.

Scenario 2 - Escanor have a limited amount of time to prove who's the manlier between the two. Oh and it's dawn.

Scenario 3 - Dying once counts as a defeat for Cirno. No respawns. But Escanor still has a limited amount of time. Oh and it's 9 am

Bonus - Who's more manlier.

Edit - It's hard to format images... Someone help me.

1: Don't really know if Cirno playfulness or this guy's pride would win out.

2 and 3 though, Cirno could have enough strenght to eliminate him before that.

Looks like a speed stomp to me, unless Cirno's ice doesn't have any properties that make it unmeltable, Cirno blitzes.

If Cirno's ice can be melted, anything that comes near Escanor instantly evaporates so he's practically invincible.

EDIT: My mistake speed's equalized.

Oh yeah sorry about that. Can Cirno's ice melt? If so, my vote goes to Escanor. If not, my vote goes to Cirno via greater range and versatility.

^Yeah it could, many source in the canon state that. She could just remade the ice though so that normally isn't a problem with her.

...And it's even more so when you fight on an empty planet, with both pole of the earth for her to absord and fight (part of the reason she's stronger than ordinary fairy is because she's unique in the place she live, and greedily using it resource). If she's alone, she literally have the entire planet backing her up.

Source: http://www.*********.co/manga/touhou_sangetsusei_visionary_fairies_in_shrine/c003/26.html

https://en.touhouwiki.net/wiki/Perfect_Memento_in_Strict_Sense/Fairy

It's not Cirno day anymore. It doesn't feel right to debate about this ;-;

In all seriousness yeah his heat should bypass Cirno pretty easily in that case. Although she has faced Okuu and did survive her heat.... Imo it's Round 1 Escanor, Round 2 Cirno, Round 3 tie/tossup.

Back