• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Cinder vs. Neo (Prematch?)

MrKerf

He/Him
Will Cinder finally fall? (get it?)

Both are from volume 3, High 8-C, battle takes place on top of the half-broken Beacon tower, and Neo is bloodlusted.

Neo:

Cinder: 1 (BruceTheBatma)

Inconclusive: 1 (Mickey1940)

Neo Politan (BlazBlue Cross Tag Battle, Character Select Artwork)

Cinder Fall Amity Arena
Let's give the crowd a good fight.

I'm not that sure. Remember, Neo wasn't bloodlusted in their fight. Plus, Cinder now is weaker in her powers. And it is very hard to counter Neo's semblance.

Yep, I was talking about High 8-C versions, my bad. Although I think even with Maiden powers this match may work... Maybe. Possibly... Can Large Building level character even harm Large Town level character?

That's weird. I mean, story-wise weird. Like, Neo was harming Cindy before the later revealed her powers, but when she uses maiden powers, then apperently she gets a passive boost to durability. Weird.

But okay, okay, I'll change the description.

MrKerf said:
Vote not counted. You should provide better reasoning.
Cinder and Neo punch each other in the face until both of them run out of aura then continue punching each other in the face until they both run each other through with their respective weapons

These guys are basically dead even. Cinder might have slightly higher overall stats and skill, but Neo's illusions counter that

Back