• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ciel… and maybe everyone else upgrade?

Wankbreaker

VS Battles
Translation Helper
image0.jpg
Okay. This first part should be simple.

She proceeds to block this attack 4 times more.

I’m not sure what’s an acceptable lowball percentage on this site, but since the fraction is substantial enough to be mentioned, 1% should be fine.
61.7 Exatons/ 100 would be 617 petatons, or High 6-A.

Now to explain why this can backscale to servants.
Ciel has the reserves and output of 5000.
The strongest NPs have an output of 1-3 thousand.
Excalibur in Heavens feel is compared to the jeweled sword of zelretch when rin is using it,which outputs 1000 units.

I would personally use the approach of downscaling the feat by dividing it by 5 when using it to scale servants,as we don’t know what the high 3k units end is referring to.

My first CRT please be patient.

Couldn’t this still be used for scaling though? Servants could use this
Immediately, I'm just gonna throw it out there that I already don't like how servants are scaled as is, so how do ya think I feel about High 6-A?

And looking at the CRT...
  • Not an accepted calc
  • The strongest NPs are tier 1 so uhhhhh no.
  • High 6-C is already running dangerously close to outlier territory IMO, so even 15x less then your value here would be a LOT worse for my acceptance of this.

Immediately, I'm just gonna throw it out there that I already don't like how servants are scaled as is, so how do ya think I feel about High 6-A?

And looking at the CRT...
  • Not an accepted calc
  • The strongest NPs are tier 1 so uhhhhh no.
  • High 6-C is already running dangerously close to outlier territory IMO, so even 15x less than your value here would be a LOT worse for my acceptance of this.
Essentially all I’m doing is dividing an accepted value. I’m 99% sure I don’t need acceptance for that, especially when the value is on one of the wikis info pages.

Yea, I disagree with plenty of the tier 1 shit. You’re telling me that Goetia and the True magicians,with all of their hax and power can’t affect Avalon in the slightest, but Gilgamesh can? We even canonically see full output EA get blocked by it.
The mooncell also isn’t even infinite, as its data amounts to tens of millions of light years of light.

Also not really, SF and FGO have feats above this for servants. (Not counting servant verse lol)

Essentially all I’m doing is dividing an accepted value. I’m 99% sure I don’t need acceptance for that, especially when the value is on one of the wikis info pages.

Yea, I disagree with plenty of the tier 1 shit. You’re telling me that Goetia and the True magicians,with all of their hax and power can’t affect Avalon in the slightest, but Gilgamesh can? We even canonically see full output EA get blocked by it.
The mooncell also isn’t even infinite, as its data amounts to tens of millions of light years of light.

Also not really, SF and FGO have feats above this for servants. (Not counting servant verse lol)
Do you have ANY idea how often what you're saying in this post has been rejected from much better arguments?

Like shit, even your Goetia example is off by a light year because the entire point of what he was doing was not to blow the planet up, but to remake it from the ground up in his image, with a statement if he focused "Ass all Solom this" he could apsolutely blow up Avalon with it!

Yeah Artoria wasn't eating the tier 1 form lol

Because yes, Ea has different charges, and doesn't just rely on the tier 1 "**** you" blast to hell
You know very well, AOE ≠ Destruction Potency since Gil is stated to doing it at full power.

Plus TM did announce a remaster of F/SN twice including the official release one.

With Ea it kind of does apply, cause full power ea isn't winds, it's a big ass beam of destruction
Fate Extra CCC’s animations still has winds in the charging sequence plus this argument is being used on a VN that didn’t try to show the full animations of the fully charged Ea since again, not a strong argument I might add here

Fate Extra CCC’s animations still has winds in the charging sequence plus this argument is being used on a VN that didn’t try to show the full animations of the fully charged Ea since again, not a strong argument I might add here
"Um, the charging animation--"

and to that i say "Um, prove it was the charge that hit Artoria!"

plus, as a general thing later shit takes precedence unless the earlier stuff is more accurate. hint hint, full power EA has been a beam that takes about 10 years to charge way more often then it has been winds that takes like 3 seconds to charge

"Um, the charging animation--"

and to that i say "Um, prove it was the charge that hit Artoria!"

plus, as a general thing later shit takes precedence unless the earlier stuff is more accurate. hint hint, full power EA has been a beam that takes about 10 years to charge way more often then it has been winds that takes like 3 seconds to charge

Also if we using Fate/Zero anime, I recall it was a partial charged Ea so I not sure why you using this as well.

Also Artoria doesn’t strictly have to been near the charging sequence as well and eventually she did have to still deploy Avalon against Gil when he used fully charged Ea’s attack on her.

Also if we using Fate/Zero anime, I recall it was a partial charged Ea so I not sure why you using this as well.
You're proving my point with that vid hammer, partially charged and fully charged take different eons to charge, and look vastly different. Fate/Zero is also a terrible example since Ea was used to bust the reality Marble and to physically impale Iskandar
Also Artoria doesn’t strictly have to been near the charging sequence as well and eventually she did have to still deploy Avalon against Gil when he used fully charged Ea.
Artoria was hit by winds, so clearly it wasn't full charge, as you have gladly given me proof of in the video you put out

You're proving my point with that vid hammer, partially charged and fully charged take different eons to charge, and look vastly different. Fate/Zero is also a terrible example since Ea was used to bust the reality Marble and to physically impale Iskandar

Artoria was hit by winds, so clearly it wasn't full charge, as you have gladly given me proof of in the video you put out
The proof I using is from Fate Extra CCC.

Also again, you have to ignore the scans provided here
Stop trying to debunk it wasn’t a fully charged Ea he deployed against Artoria for that matter as that is a common take I seeing lately

Last edited:
Also, you keep insisting it ain’t a fully charged Ea, but we both know this ain’t working for your arguments as well.

Especially considering F/SN just got remastered recently

The proof I using is from Fate Extra CCC.
Yes, the proof that shows my point, and?
Also again, you have to ignore the scans provided here
Also again, in CCC Ea takes 39 seconds to charge, in FGO against Tiamat(AKA anime since the game has very few visuals on the matter) it takes 34 seconds to charge, and in the Strange/Fake anime it also takes about 30 seconds.

if Gil is charging it for any less than 30 seconds , it ain't fully charged, end of story
Stop trying to debunk it wasn’t a fully charged Ea he deployed against Artoria for that matter as that is a common thing I seeing lately
Also, you keep insisting it ain’t a fully charged Ea, but we both know this ain’t working for your arguments as well.

Especially considering F/SN just got remastered recently
if Gil is charging it for any less than 30 seconds , it ain't fully charged, end of story.

Want to argue against it? find me a single instance outside of 'Fully charged' in fate route that doesn't take an eon and a half to charge

Yes, the proof that shows my point, and?

Also again, in CCC Ea takes 39 seconds to charge, in FGO against Tiamat(AKA anime since the game has very few visuals on the matter) it takes 34 seconds to charge, and in the Strange/Fake anime it also takes about 30 seconds.

if Gil is charging it for any less than 30 seconds , it ain't fully charged, end of story

if Gil is charging it for any less than 30 seconds , it ain't fully charged, end of story.

Want to argue against it? find me a single instance outside of 'Fully charged' in fate route that doesn't take an eon and a half to charge
“With all of his power”

He was trying to deliberately kill Saber with Ea.

Also say “Enuma Elish” in the original version.

Also if you want more

look at “All right, I will not hold back in that case” at 11:28 and beyond for that matter.

Also at 20:47, here is what was stated here.

“Ea’s turns reach maximum speeds” something that will describe being it being fully charged as well which indicates he was still charging Ea even after 11:29 Mark

Yeah Artoria wasn't eating the tier 1 form lol

Because yes, Ea has different charges, and doesn't just rely on the tier 1 "**** you" blast to hell
TYPE-MOON before and during the production of fate were a doujin company, the budget that they had at the time was extremely low,lol.

I’m going to believe the story over which EA produced the biggest explosion. And we know for an absolute FACT that Avalon can block all 5 true magics absolutely, which includes anything Zelretch can do, and Goetia using a piece of the fifth magic for AAS.

“With all of his power”

He was trying to deliberately kill Saber with Ea.

Also say “Enuma Elish” in the original version.

Also if you want more

look at “All right, I will not hold back in that case” at 11:28 and beyond for that matter.

Gil says Enuma Elish cause that's how one uses their noble phantasm, you never hear Artoria excaliblasting a bitch without dropping the name do you?

Ignoring the rest, novels like that usually have screwed up timeframes cause they don't tell you, it's frankly why novels in general are so hard to scale-- calcing their feats is a bitch cause you aren't given any form of a timeframe.

For all we know it took 5 seconds since that's usually how long it takes for Ea to get up to speed when being charged

My problem is every other instance of full power Ea don't match this, so I'd rather the consistency of other Fate works showing it off then one highly questionable instance here
TYPE-MOON before and during the production of fate were a doujin company, the budget that they had at the time was extremely low,lol.

I’m going to believe the story over which EA produced the biggest explosion. And we know for an absolute FACT that Avalon can block all 5 true magics absolutely, which includes anything Zelretch can do, and Goetia using a piece of the fifth magic for AAS.
I never said Artoria's Avalon couldn't block full power Ea it straight up has the statements for that at the end of the day,(Literally like you said, Artoria's Avalon can block true magic, that's above the pay-grade of the sword of rupture lol) I'm saying that in this instance it didn't block full power Ea since shit don't add up here

There's really no point to this thread. The Tsukihime Remake doesn't even have profiles atm as was stated earlier. Really should just be closed until that happens
However, there are scaling chains and such that could use this. Ciel herself is being added to FGO tomorrow.

My problem is every other instance of full power Ea don't match this, so I'd rather the consistency of other Fate works showing it off then one highly questionable instance here
Tbf, Ea was in text format for Fate Strange Fake.

Extra CCC was going wild on visual effects.

Also, FGO’s visual effects for Gil’s Ea is still impressive after he got an animation update. (Twice or three times in the case of Gilgamesh)

it is more on visual effect consistency rather than narrative/story consistency tbf

on the topic of the OP
Now to explain why this can backscale to servants.
Ciel has the reserves and output of 5000.
The strongest NPs have an output of 1-3 thousand.
Excalibur in Heavens feel is compared to the jeweled sword of zelretch when rin is using it,which outputs 1000 units.

I would personally use the approach of downscaling the feat by dividing it by 5 when using it to scale servants,as we don’t know what the high 3k units end is referring to.
if we went down this route, we'd be scaling everyone to Rhongomyniad's output of 3 million, which'd make literally everyone Tier 1

say you don't buy Tier 1 either, okay, so let's take 5000 units = 617 Petatons

Shirou's reinforcement uses about 2 units of ME, so Shirou with a stick at the beginning of the series and Rin's Gandr shots would be High 6-B

this is literally comparable to using battle powers in Dragon Ball linearly and saying Kid Goku at the start of the series is Multi-Continental because his BP is only ~20 times lower than Moon level Roshi

so no, this would only scale to Remake Ciel and anyone who directly scales to her, which no Servant does

Tbf, Ea was in text format for Fate Strange Fake.
You are MISSING OUT, there is a movie for Strange/Fake now go watch it you filthy casual If we know eachother at all on discord I can shoot you both a dub and a sub!
Extra CCC was going wild on visual effects.

Also, FGO’s visual effects for Gil’s Ea is still impressive after he got a animation update.

it is more on visual effect consistency rather than narrative/story consistency tbf
Gil also has an anime to rely on for FGO, and honestly that's where I timed Ea for my timing example

Oh yeah, I forgot how garbage the original animation for Gil was in FGO tbh

As someone who has his level 100 Gil, yeah his animations are much better right now

As a servant

IE a different profile
So T/LDR, Ea’s full power charge is demonstrated multiple times.

The real issue is just visual effects inconsistency which is a thing when it comes to any source material including adaptations.

So we can just chalk it up as visual effect inconsistency more so than anything else. Hell, FGO show how they have to do animation updates to refine the animations of NPs and other animations

So T/LDR, Ea’s full power charge is demonstrated multiple times.

The real issue is just visual effects inconsistency which is a thing when it comes to any source material including adaptations.

So we can just chalk it up as visual effect inconsistency more so than anything else. Hell, FGO show how they have to do animation updates to refine the animations of NPs and other animations
If you want, I don't have the energy to argue something this pointless when Artoria's Avalon can already block things above that pay grade lol

Back