• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ciel… and maybe everyone else upgrade?

And the way nasu and Takeuchi talk about her, I don’t think she’s purely servversr
Mind linking whatever you said the more accurate TL is

Regardless, that Ciel would need a different profile that's not her Remake self anyways so this circles back to being kinda pointless. Neither Ciel's have a profile.

Mind linking whatever you said the more accurate TL is

Regardless, that Ciel would need a different profile that's not her Remake self anyways so this circles back to being kinda pointless. Neither Ciel's have a profile.
ただ、それでもシエルを出そうという流れがあって、水着にしてサーヴァント・ユニヴァース寄りのキャラクターにしようということになりました。

“寄りの“ meaning the act of being closer or more aligned with something.

In the second case, it could just mean that the act of her putting on a swimsuit makes her seem like a servantverse character, but the context of being “more aligned” implies she isn’t one to begin with.

Regardless, it isn’t uncommon for characters from other universe to not actually be servants in FGO lore, and only be servants for gameplay purposes. Examples being the ryougis, aoko and Alice.

ただ、それでもシエルを出そうという流れがあって、水着にしてサーヴァント・ユニヴァース寄りのキャラクターにしようということになりました。

“寄りの“ meaning the act of being closer or more aligned with something.

In the second case, it could just mean that the act of her putting on a swimsuit makes her seem like a servantverse character, but the context of being “more aligned” implies she isn’t one to begin with.
"Putting on a swimsuit makes her seem like a Servantverse" bruh no ☠️
And her being more aligned with it to begin with just tells us she's not meant to be an exact 1-1 to her Tsukihime Remake self anyways

This is still ignoring the fact that Ciel would have a separate profile anyways

Someone should lock this thread, it's pointless since A the remake has separate profiles to the original and b from what I am seeing, the fgo version and remake one aren't one to one.

"Putting on a swimsuit makes her seem like a Servantverse" bruh no ☠️
And her being more aligned with it to begin with just tells us she's not meant to be an exact 1-1 to her Tsukihime Remake self anyways

This is still ignoring the fact that Ciel would have a separate profile anyways

Tbf, this guy seems to be an alt or friend of Neco/Marshadow who is copy and pasting his arguments for him. He has the same grammar, wording, arguments, and most of all, sends broken Discord links as scans, which is something Neco always does. That, and someone was already acting as his mouthpiece in that Tier 0 Root thread.

Tbf, this guy seems to be an alt or friend of Neco/Marshadow who is copy and pasting his arguments for him. He has the same grammar, wording, arguments, and most of all, sends broken Discord links as scans, which is something Neco always does. That, and someone was already acting as his mouthpiece in that Tier 0 Root thread.
Not sure who they are, but I do talk with people in the discord.gg/fate occasionally for things like scans and such. But I haven’t seen anyone with those aliases on that server

Not sure who they are, but I do talk with people in the discord.gg/fate occasionally for things like scans and such. But I haven’t seen anyone with those aliases on that server
The same server Neco was sending people from to this site recently. How coincidental

Either way this thread definitely won't get accepted (for good reason) so up to you whether or not you'll have it closed or just letting it die. Unfollowing

The same server Neco was sending people from to this site recently. How coincidental

Either way this thread definitely won't get accepted (for good reason) so up to you whether or not you'll have it closed or just letting it die. Unfollowing
I think I know who you’re referring to now

“holygrailwars” on discord right?

I just got added to a gc with him and a few others

I can add you to it if you like

but regarding the Ciel stuff, I’ll just wait until tomorrows release confirms or denies the relation

Just a heads up for you then, because yes that is Marshadow/Neco. He is permanently banned on this forum for reasons that will not be discussed by me at least. But before that he received a permanent topic ban from Nasuverse threads because of his multiple reasons, including his inability to create a well thought out CRT and spamming low quality CRTs. He is even the reason some staff don't go near Nasu threads anymore.

Just a heads up for you then, because yes that is Marshadow/Neco. He is permanently banned on this forum for reasons that will not be discussed by me at least. But before that he received a permanent topic ban from Nasuverse threads because of his multiple reasons, including his inability to create a well thought out CRT and spamming low quality CRTs. He is even the reason some staff don't go near Nasu threads anymore.
yea, i was briefed on the perm ban reason an hour ago.

he shouldn’t have impersonated that staff member,that was wrong.
but what the other guy did was terrible, so I don’t feel bad for them in the slightest.

but in that case,like I said earlier, I’m in a gc with them and like 5 others where we discuss type moon scaling stuff

Back