• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Chowder tries to solo your verse

Bobsican

He/Him
This can easily get interesting.

This purple furry tries to solo your verse as his verse got discontinued and wants to rule over a new one.

Chowder at peak.

Round 1: Speed equalized

Round 2: Speed not equalized.

God of destruction Chowder
Hakai

Silentpixels said:
Jasonsith said:
Surprising (or not) it takes Dragon Ball universal tier and "angel" / "god" characters to defeat this fake Beerus.
how in the hell does chowder solo over half of the dragon ball verse

BFR with his stomach,
Reality Warping,
Toon Force,
Time Manipulation (Rewinded and Fast-Forwarded an episode, flipped a scene to pass time),
Plot Manipulation (Deleted Truffles for an episode by claiming she's not in it),
Regenerationn (Mid Godly. Returned after losing animation),
Creation with Finger Paints,
Duplication,
Body Control,
Breaking the Fourth Wall,
Resistance to
-- Possession,
-- Spatial Manipulation

All are useful haxes.

I don't see how even the gods are beating Chowd-oh wait speed is unequalized. OP why

He literally gets blitzed by all my verses.

Jojo: HA Dio RW's him out of existence.

Fairy Tail: He gets absorbed by Acnologia.

Masada: I don't even need to explain this one.

Digimon: See above.

Nothing travels faster than the speed of light with the possible exception of bad news, which obeys its own special laws. The Hingefreel people of Arkintoofle Minor did try to build spaceships that were powered by bad news but they didn't work particularly well and were so extremely unwelcome whenever they arrived anywhere that there wasn't really any point in being there.

Round 1:

• Wizard of Oz: Chowder blitzes them.
  • Steven Universe: They start blitzing him until thy notice that they can't get past Chowder's Regen, and then lock him inside a bubble, or Aquamarine just freezes him and throws him into space, or the Glass Ghost just turns him into or incases him in 6-B glass.
  • JoJo's Bizare Adventure: Just like with SU, Chowder is going to literally be frozen from their perspective, so Rohan writes that he'll die, or Giorno reduces him willpower to zero.
  • One Piece: Sugar can turn him into a toy, Aokiji could freeze him, Kuma can BFR, Miss Goldenweek brainwashes him into being her friend with Tomodachi no Kimidori. Some other character might also just get sick of him Regenerating and just send him flying into the distance.
  • Doctor Who: The list of characters that could crush him is so huge that I'm not even going to bother.
Round 2:

• Wizard of Oz: Either Chowder one-shots everyone, or gets caught by BFR or Transmutation.
  • Steven Universe: He can't really damage anyone, but he can erase them with his Plot Manipulation; some character have Precognition tho, so they might be able to prevent this from happening.
  • JoJo's Bizare Adventure: Rohan might be able to kill him before he uses his Plot hax, but even if he can't, Chowder's actions get reset to zero by Giorno.
  • One Piece: He either Plot haxes them, or one of the other stuff I meantioned happen.
  • Doctor Who: Doesn't change a lot, really; in might, this might even be worse for Chowder, since now weaker villains like the Weeping Angels of the Empty Child can tag him.

Chowder cannot solo the real world at composite. The people take the atomic bombs and kill him.

Chowder plot manips so that they never do that, or he stops time before the atomic bomb hits. Or he simply regenerates from the bombs.

Dragon Ball: Chowder stomps up to Gods of Destruction.

Elder Scrolls: Chowder stands no chance.

Attack on Titan: This verse gets stomped.

My Hero Academia: Gets stomped.

Minecraftverse: Chowder Wins.

Undertaleverse: ...Yes if you exclude Chara, Frisk, Flowey, Asriel, and Annoying Dog

I'll be using the following model: all-out war wherein my favorite verse's characters are all fighting together to resist Chowder the best way they can. This is Chowder with his low intelligence.

JoJo easily takes it through its top OP stands.

Hunter x Hunter one-shots, as its god tiers outsmart and blitz. Without that, however, it would be way more difficult and the verse could get solo'd on speed equal and brain grub.

Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood has Father and the likes of him outsmart Chowder to kill him before he activates RW. Not with brain grub or speed equal.

One Punch Man should be a case of Saitama getting f*cked, but he wins with speed unequal.

Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken tortures him for eternity in the depths of hell, like, he stands no chance whatsoever.

My Hero Academia gets completely busted.

No Game No Life takes diarrhea on him and he loses to Sora and Shiro on a game even with brain grub.

Medaka Box makes Chowder look like a joke.

Combined Human destroys tbh

Also, my own OCs and verses imagined/made by me for writing a roleplay can take him on. A friend of mine whose main character in roleplaying is an Extraordinary Genius illusionist could totally take a shit on Chowder and outsmart him even with Brain Grub.

My own characters often have the ability to powernull active abilities by touching/hitting someone in the back of the head/nape of the neck and all have a passive powernull that prevent powers from being directly used on them (as in "I control the air from inside your lungs and blow you up from afar") or their powers (as in "You create a fireball and I control it to blow up on your face") without touching the targeted region of the body (can do that if you punch the chest), besides nearly all my characters being inbetween High and Extraordinary Genius intelligence, so my verse could definitely take on Chowder due to collectively resisting Time Manip, Plot Manip and RW and being able to fight back its indirect usages.

The problem is they all only go as high as 9-A, so my limited hax (I don't use stuff like time manip, but my main character has a form of dura negation in which she can punch someone and make the impact propagate through the surface of the body directly to an internal organ, so she can kick Chowder's head and make it be as if she were kicking his brain directly) would need to be fully explored to kill him. It's possible, though, perhaps even likely.

Chowder's profile needs some work tbh. A lot of meta stuff has been turned into some crazy powers.

Insecurity97 said:
You sure Composite Human can destroy Chowder?
Nukes and laying down traps. Yes, he can, with enough prep time. If a nuke detonates before Chowder sees it and he's too close to the epicenter of the blast, he's dead.

This is legit funny, anyhow time to add my two cents

SCP Foundation: 682 adapts and slaps I'm pretty sure.

Jojo: GER dabs, though Chowder does fairly well against the other parts I reckon

Castlevania: Dracula negates his regen and slaps him with anything. Or Aeon time stops like the godamn one trick pony that he is

Mortal Kombat: Not sure on this, may incon with some people

Overwatch: Solos I reckon

Hokuto No Ken: I think he clears, needs to be careful of getting too close to Kenshiro though

Bloodborne: Passive madness hax stomps him.

World of Darkness: Caine stands there

Doki Doki Lit Club: Monika dabs.

Bobobobo: Is slapped for trying to get into the show.

Star Wars: Luke or Sidious at their best probably just mindhax him.

Getbackers: Ban blinks and shrugs

Umineko: Willard watches the show and finds it a cool story.

Dark Cloud: He gets stomped both rounds

Danny Phantom: He gets stomped both rounds

Psi-Ops: He gets screwed the first round but if he took it seriously he could win with speed unequalized.

Okage: Same as Psi-Ops.

Back