• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Chowder tries to solo your verse

Monika can't kill Chowder? That's epic lol

Anyhow Mortal Kombat, I reckon Shang Tsung, Shao Kahn and Quan Chi can do stuff to take down Chowder. Worst case the Elder Gods slap him. Kenshi can maybe do what he did against Thunder McQueen too.

Elder Scrolls - Dragonborn slaps him

Blazblue - At best he gets to Terumi

Legend of Zelda - Composite Link can probably pull something off

Monster Hunter - He gobbles everyone up

Dark Souls - His plot manip likely lets him beat lol res, its his only hope tbh.

Persona - Probably can get up to Tatsuya who just time stops and 2-Cs him, don't know if Mid Godly can cover an AP gap that large.

Shin Megami Tensei - Anyone who is anyone screams and blows Chowder into bits.

Darkest Dungeon - Ancestor madness haxes him I think

Infamous - I think he clears

Bayonetta - Bayo time manips and BFR's him I reckon.

Okay, Tatsuya is listed as this

Attack Potency: Universe level+ (Fought on equal ground with Nyarlarthotep and Philemon; created a new universe; can casually move a planet to perform a fusion spell)

Does creating a new universe equal to universe busting?

Tatsuya has enough power to bust a universe. But whether she does it or not is the problem.

If he's willing to bust a universe to kill Chowder, then yes.

(It's Low 2-C btw, not 2-C)

I'm no Persona expert, so in-character, would he think to bust a universe just to kill a chubby cat-bear-rabbit hybrid? Chowder's bloodlusted here, so he could manipulate the plot if he wanted to

Scp Foundation: Scarlet king, scp 3812, scp 001 (Andrew swanns Proposal), scp 682, and a bunch of other SCPs stomp him.

Digimon: he beats some of them but Zeedmilleniummon and lucemon definitely stomp him.

Marvel: gets stomped by the cosmic beings of marvel

DC: same result like marvel just with Lucifer Morningstar and the others.

Meh, Time Stop is Tatsuya's best trick so he starts with that. I'll just call it an incon

Moving on

Fire Emblem - Can tier 2 Azura do something?

God of War - With the Greek saga buff I'm not sure if Chowder clears, maybe Power of Hope Kratos does it.

Soul Calibur - I legit don't know, Knightmare maybe Soul Manips. Zasalamel could maybe time stop and BFR

Back