• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Been too long since I tried a thread like this and figured I'd give it a go.

Speed is equalised. Spongebob is bloodlusted and has all his equipment. How far does he go?

Berserk: Solos

Chainsaw Man: Solos

Yu-Gi-Oh!: I think he solos?

Mario: Nope

Fullmetal Alchemist: Solos

Mob Psycho 100: Solos

Courage the Cowardly Dog: Solos

Looney Tunes: Not sure, wouldn't be surprised if he stalemates Bugs

Regular Show: Solos

God of War: Nope

Devil May Cry: Nope

Marvel: Nope

DC: Nope

Persona: Nope

Resident Evil: Solos

Grand Theft Auto: Solos

Red Dead Redemption: Solos

The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy: Dunno, the verse should get revised but it might be a close debate

The Amazing World of Gumball: Solos

The Simpsons: Solos

Family Guy: Solos

South Park: Solos

Assassination Classroom: Solos

Death Note: Solos

Chowder: Solos

Ed, Edd n Eddy: Solos

Avatar: The Last Airbender: Solos

Gravity Falls: Solos

Last edited:
Danny Phantom: He solos (Until next month)

W.I.T.C.H.: He solos... possibly (Only because speed is equalized and even then)

American Dragon Jack Long: He solos

Camp Lakebottom: He solos

Okage Shadow King: Maybe... (Overshadowed and Classification say no most likely)

Bujingai: He solos

Chaos Legion: He solos

BattleTanx: He solos

Randy Cunningham 9th Grade Ninja: He solos

Threads of Fate: He solos

Castlevania: Dracula sips his wine and watches the funny sponge perish, heck even 4-A Leon's prolly too much for him. Drac's hax is layered btw iirc

World of Darkness: I'll say he loses to any mage worth their salt.

Mass Effect: Solos

Yakuza: Solos

Deus Ex: Solos

Dishonoured: I think Outsider can beat him

Ace Attorney: Viacom’s copyright beats their shit in so hard lmao

Danganronpa: The sponge is just packed with much more despair on this one that he solos

Earthbound: Giygas can do tHiS and defeat SpongeBob easily

Epic Battle Fantasy: Akron takes SpongeBob’s powers GG

Final Fantasy: SephiBob memes aside, he ain’t soloin’

Henry Stickmin: Kinda a tie at best since neither Henry nor SpongeBob have proper ways to beat each other

Kirby: Maybe?

Mario: Pure Hearts GG

Mega Man: Wire SpongeBob moment when he solos

Pixel Gun: Incap totally works, so he solos

Pokémon: Arceus claps

Sonic: You’re too slow!

Smash Bros: Maybe?

Zelda: Definitely solos

Touhou: Patrick can’t even dodge SpongeBob’s snowball danmaku spell card, so SpongeBob can’t really do the same thing

Undertale: True Reset GG

Invader Zim: Solos

The Fairly OddParents!: Barely solos

Family Guy: Solos

South Park: Solos

The Simpsons: Solos

Futurama: Solos

Kung Fu Panda: Yeah, not even the Spirit Realm can stop the Nickelodeon icon from soloing

The Loud House: Solos

Danny Phantom: Solos

Death Note: He’s not even human lmao

Animator VS Animation: Viacom copyright infringement moment when they cross over

Battle for Dream Island: SpongeBob eliminates everyone

The Daily Object Show: See BFDI

Inanimate Insanity: See BFDI

Madness Combat: SpongeBob already slammed Tricky Squidward many times, so there literally is no hope here

Rock Hard Gladiators: Solos

Super Mario: I’m gonna be honest, SpongeBob is NOT surviving the first time Mario jumps on him.

Fist of the North Star: 😔

Homestuck: SpongeBob either gets retconned or gets plot manipulated into oblivion, even the 2-A’s probably beat him. And the 1-A’s just breathe in his direction.

Gurren Lagann: SpongeBob cannot fight da powah

Sonic: SpongeBob gets blinked

Mega Man: Honestly, only ones that could beat SpongeBob are probably the Battle Network characters, everyone else gets stomped.

EarthBound: One PK Rockin is all it takes for SpongeBob to get stomped.

Bleach: Yhwach and the almighty stomp the Sponge

Jojo’s Bizarre Adventure: Gets solo’d pretty badly by SpongeBob

Dragon Ball: Unsure, I don’t think SpongeBob is soloing though as his verse gets blinked out of existence.

Medaka Box: I’m gonna be honest, that plot armor and those 12,858,051,967,633,862 skills lookin like it can stop SpongeBob

Undertale: That true reset though…

Star Fox: No barrel rolls can deflect the chances of SpongeBob one shotting the Arwing

Henry Stickmin: Probably a stalemate due to Henry’s retries.

The Matrix: SpongeBob obliterates

Kimi to Kanojo to Kanojo no Koi: It’s over once God is called on the smartphone.

Doki Doki Literature Club!: SpongeBob kills Monika on accident only to then get erased from existence.

Rosario + Vampire: The verse gets obliterated (Oh thank God)

Last edited:
Madness Combat: He gets through a majority of the verse until he meets any of the following;

The Maker, The Machine, The Higher Powers, The Employers, Director Phobos, Tricky (11 variant) or Jebus. They'll just hax him to death or incon him.

Naruto: Solos

Chainsaw Man: Solos

Jujutsu Kaisen: Solos

Record of Ragnarok: Solos

Genshin Impact: Solos

Minecraft: Solos

Undertale: Loses

Ben 10: Loses

Dragon Quest: SpongeBob stomps the low-mid tiers, high tiers, he gets incinerated out of existence. Though I’m not sure if it would count to exclude the current wiki ratings but since those are outdated, I will. Including the current wiki ratings, SpongeBob solos because of lack of sufficient hax or just doesn’t have description in the profile.

Kirby: Loses (mainly because of Dark Matter influence/passives and Kirby inhale)

Metroid: Solos until Dark Samus is brought to the table. Some of the others maybe but I’m not too sure

Smash: solos

Earthbound: Giygas (Dark Dragon too)

Mario: No

Undertale: Nope

Pokemon: Heck no

Final Fantasy: Nuh uh

Zelda: Nooooooope…. Oh wait nvm he does (I honestly just wanted to keep saying no)

AvA: Probably a solo

Minecraft: Definitely a solo

God of War: SpongeBob runs into a wall. A hax wall

Persona: And for his neutral special, Joker wields a gun (I honestly don’t know this verse but it felt worth mentioning)

Lord of the Rings: Eru

That’s all I have for now

Back