• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Choi Yoon-Seok vs Chaos Chosen

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, uh, I believe I asked this before but let's just make sure, are Chaos Chosen resistant to 1-A fear hax with their Mark?

If not, then any attack Yoon-seok injures them with will fear them for 10 seconds (Its 20 layers, btw)

Not that it matters much, since Yoon-seok can just amp his ap and attack speed and go nuts from there.

Of course, all of the above depends on if Yoon-seok can even hit them. Are there any god tier skill feat I need to be aware of?

Well Khorne troops have the Frenzy special rule, which makes them Immune to Psychology, meaning they can pass all their Fear Tests without worry even if it's induced by something like a Greater Daemon of Chaos. So I'll say it's goode until Choi can knock him out of his fanatical stat. Also Khornate Chaos Chosen have Rage Power, and incredible Pain Tolerance.

As far as I am aware Chaos Chosen are not particularly skilled at this tier. Just the usual trained Martial Artists who have done nothing but fight their whole lives, as well as experience fighting various soldiers of equal skill ranging from Elves to Lizardmen to Dwarfs and Humans. At High 8-C, that's probably the furthest they can go.

So, uh, I believe I asked this before but let's just make sure, are Chaos Chosen resistant to 1-A fear hax with their Mark?

If not, then any attack Yoon-seok injures them with will fear them for 10 seconds (Its 20 layers, btw)

Not that it matters much, since Yoon-seok can just amp his ap and attack speed and go nuts from there.

Of course, all of the above depends on if Yoon-seok can even hit them. Are there any god tier skill feat I need to be aware of?
20 layers of fear hax?!!!

That’s broken.

How skilled is his fighting exactly?

Well, at least they won't be yeeted by the fear manip, which is a good sign. Though, them just being like, superior to martial artists who have fought their whole life isn't really much. I'll list Yoon-seok's skill feats (Altho not all of them are skill feats):

Tldr; The first time he actually wielded a sword and fought for the third time in his entire life without any training, he defeated a martial artist that has been fighting his entire life, and even copied his techniques. Said martial artist techniques were made of other martial art techniques, and yet Yoon-seok copied it. Additionally, he managed to completely replicate a boxing style by simply remembering a memory. Could fight completely on instinct, even when he's not conscious. Can see the weaknesses of people with a glance, made a technique mid-fight against a flying dude to counter him, copied another person's swordsmanship perfectly, and even perfected it to the point that the opponent was stated they could only hope to achieve that. Oh and, he also defeated his clone which was superior to himself in terms of speed and strength, and was focused entirely on fighting, and had techniques that Yoon-seok didn't know. He also learned from his own clone, and used it against his own clone.

Basically, Yoon-seok's skills and IR are kinda bonkers.

And there's also the fact that he has AP advantage, has a ton of AP amps and attack speed amps, and has High-Mid regen, and has a ridiculously high stamina that can almost never get exhausted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back