• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Cyborg Tao should be 5-C or possibly 5-C

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vizer04

He/Him
Cyborg Tao's key is listed as Unknown but i think it should be 5-C or at least possibly 5-C.

During the 23°Tenkaichi Budokai, Tsurusen'nin said that Cyborg Tao could easily kill Goku and Tien and he knew how strong Tien was back in the 22°TB since he trained him, so Cyborg Tao should be stronger than 22°TB Tien.

Last edited:
That doesn't show anything Tao says he can kill tien and we literally see him fail to do so in that fight, his statement turned out to be false and tien casually tanks his strongest attack, one shots tao, and even says he doesn't want to fight tao not because tao is a threat b ut because he doesn't want to humiliate tao and shame him

These claims mean nothing when nothing suggests that Taopaipai knew how powerful Goku and Tien were in the previous tournament.
He also does not have any Ki Sensing abilities, so he definitely would not know how powerful they were.

His Super Dodonpa should have Homing Attack though.

"Tao should be 5-C because I said so and I will not give any scans or actual evidence... make Tao 5-C now"

But he and Tsurusen'nin (Tien's former master) know how powerful they were back in the 22°TB

That means nothing to someone who knows jack about the series, Were they 5-C at the time and would he know how powerful they were now

Then are we sure this wasnt a Villain being overconfident? from memory DB has a lot of that

It was to cover the "no" side of things.
Yes, there's a lot of overconfident villains in DB, but Tao isn't one of them.

The video you sent is no dialogue and I literally already sent the scans from the manga
That doesn't show anything Tao says he can kill tien and we literally see him fail to do so in that fight, his statement turned out to be false and tien casually tanks his strongest attack, one shots tao, and even says he doesn't want to fight tao not because tao is a threat b ut because he doesn't want to humiliate tao and shame him
Here's Tien one shotting Tao
Literally this along with the scans you already sent show that Tao was overconfident in his own words vs the actual outcome of the fight and Tien's own words here

Literally everything in this fight shows that Tao was overconfident and was wholly wrong in his boast
Do you know why do they closed this thread?

The first error in their argument was the power levels.

It says Chi-Chi had 130 and Cyborg Tao had 210 but this contradicts what we saw in the manga, that she fares way better against Goku than Tao did against Tien (and Goku was stronger than Tien).

This wasn't your arguement here though and I've already said this
the only real evidence comes from Daizenshuu 7 (1996) with Tao having surpassed roshi who was surpassed by a much earlier goku was moon level so by scaling he would be 5-C
You weren't arguing this point in the thread and used other scans that didn't only hurt your arguement
It says Chi-Chi had 130 and Cyborg Tao had 210 but this contradicts what we saw in the manga, that she fares way better against Goku than Tao did against Tien (and Goku was stronger than Tien).
Seems you also didn't listen to anything said in either thread or else you would literally know the explanations for both scenario's as well

Nnone of these scans support it, and one of the scans literally were contradicted and showed that Tao is nowhere close from Tien level, heck, you tried to push the 5-C also to Chichi

Last edited:
Tao should be 5C because Roshi at Full power (180) was said to be moon level. And the Daizenshuu puts him at 210 so logically he scales to that. This is backed up by the series that Tao was confident he could kill Goku and Tien. As the OP showed in his scan he was refering to 22nd Budokai Goku and Tien.. There is no reason not to put Cyborg Tao at 5C.

Chi Chi however isn't 5C. Goku held back severely and never took the fight seriously. Also the Daizenshuu puts her below a non serious Roshi who isn't moon level either

We don't scale to stated power levels(goku is over 9000 right?) and Tao lost hard to tien, getting blitzed and stomped by him.

Well if that's a rule he has to remain in his current tier
Yeah... I believe we have never used power levels for DB due to their inconsistency both within themselves and the actual scaling shown, as we take feats over statements here. Super Dodon Wave has nothing else to go off of and as such is indeed "Likely 5-C", Tao physically however does not have that kind of scaling for reasons stated above

Yeah... I believe we have never used power levels for DB due to their inconsistency both within themselves and the actual scaling shown, as we take feats over statements here.
Hold on. I change my mind because it was incorrect what you said about PL. The only context where PL aren'T used here is when trying to estimate a precise increase in power in the sense of a multiplier because they seem more exponential than linear. It isn't a general Power level ban.
It's totally fine to use them as a tool to compare characters to each other and have never been contradicted in that regard.

Also the actual scaling doesn't contradict anything because Cyborg Tao is scaling to 22nd Tien and not 23nd Tien.... This is also backed up by the fact that Roshi was shocked that Goku beat Tao and even called Tao an absolute monster, which implies that Tao is dangerously close to his full power , which in return is Moon level.

If I'm wrong I'm wrong, if I'm right I'm right, I'm calling one of the main supporters on Dragon Ball here (mostly due to the scans showing otherwise, and me not feeling up to debating a verse I hate)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back