• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure if you're making fun of me or you're actually serious...
Partially Joking and Partially Serious (but mainly joking).

But seriously I don't think Chi-Chi can be 5-C. However according to this source https://www.kanzenshuu.com/battle-power/databook/

Her Power level when she fought Goku was 130. So you could probably argue her being City Block-Town-City Level and if you're feeling brave Island-Country Level.

But I'm pretty sure considering the current scale of DBS, there might not be much resistance against a City Block- Town Level Chi-Chi but there will definitely be a debate for anything higher than 8-B.

But I don't know how valid that source is tbh.

well the daizenshuu shows that tao has a power level of 210 above kid goku and roshi so i agree with the 5-C upgrade but chi-chi is nowhere near that. and also could not tag or harm goku

well the daizenshuu shows that tao has a power level of 210 above kid goku and roshi so i agree with the 5-C upgrade but chi-chi is nowhere near that. and also could not tag or harm goku
Chi-Chi is nowhere near Goku, that's correct. But she's above or at the very least equal to Tao.

Her being stronger than Tao is also consistent with the Daizenshū statement of her being equal to 23°TB Roshi. It's way more accurate to use specific statements than to use highly unreliable "power levels".

Last edited:
Also, why would Cyborg Tao have a 5-C attack (Super Dodon Ray) if he expected to win against Tien? Even if it was as a last resort attack, it wouldn't make sense for it to be that much stronger than him anyway.

Even from a storytelling viewpoint it doesn't make sense for Tao to be weaker than 22°TB Tien. The point of the scene isn't to show how piss weak Tao is (they could have used any fodder character to do just that), but to show how much Tien has grown since the last tournament. In Dragon Ball they always make a fodder character be stronger than the main villain from the last arc to demostrate the growth of the fighters.

Last edited:
In Dragon Ball they always make a fodder character be stronger than the main villain from the last arc to demostrate the growth of the fighters.
That is utterly false

Examples:

- Krillin and Gohan are still fodder compared to the likes of Vegeta, Zarbon and Dodoria, and even after getting their potential unlocked, Krillin was still much weaker than Vegeta

- The Humans never surpass Frieza's original power by the time he returns in the start of the Android Saga, and even after the three years timeskip nothing suggests they surpassed him

- The Buu Saga fodders are also certainly not anywhere near Cell, as even Piccolo, who is much stronger than all of them, described Shin's power as dimension above him. Shin himself is terrified of Dabura, who is equal to Cell. Also nothing suggests that even Frieza is surpassed by them

Krillin and Gohan are still fodder compared to the likes of Vegeta, Zarbon and Dodoria, and even after getting their potential unlocked, Krillin was still much weaker than Vegeta
Incorrect, after having his potential unlocked Gohan surpassed Saiyan Saga Vegeta's power and he even thought it was Goku's power. On the other hand, Krillin was fighting very well against Goku/Ginyu who had a power of 23,000
The Humans never surpass Frieza's original power by the time he returns in the start of the Android Saga, and even after the three years timeskip nothing suggests they surpassed him
They should be similar to Frireza's power if they expected to help against the Androids (everyone knew their power was even greater than Super Saiyans)
The Buu Saga fodders are also certainly not anywhere near Cell, as even Piccolo, who is much stronger than all of them, described Shin's power as dimension above him. Shin himself is terrified of Dabura, who is equal to Cell. Also nothing suggests that even Frieza is surpassed by them
Again, villains not good characters. Dabura was equal to SPC (and probably stronger)

Anyway, please don't derail the disscussion. That isn't relevant at all.

Excuse me, Saibamans?
  1. They are not portrayed as fodder.
  2. They are bioengineered alien creatures with the sole purpose of battling.
  3. They were actually equal to Raditz.
  4. From the standpoint of Vegeta and Nappa, both Raditz and the Saibamen were fodder.

̶p̶l̶e̶a̶s̶e̶ ̶s̶t̶o̶p̶ ̶d̶e̶r̶a̶i̶l̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶d̶i̶s̶c̶u̶s̶s̶i̶o̶n̶

̶p̶l̶e̶a̶s̶e̶ ̶s̶t̶o̶p̶ ̶d̶e̶r̶a̶i̶l̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶d̶i̶s̶c̶u̶s̶s̶i̶o̶n̶
Answering ur points is not derailment, if u think that it is derailment, just stop bringing these points then nobody will answer it

Chi-Chi is vastly stronger than Chappa.
I already know this. This is why she is rated as "At least High 8-C".
Chappa must be at least equal to Goku from the previous Budokai if he believes he has even a slim chance to win.
Why would Chappa need to be comparable to 22nd Budokai Goku? Goku put no effort into blitzing him and one-shotting him. He also cannot sense ki, and thus Power Levels. How does he know how powerful Goku was? This argument is based purely on headcanon.

Also no, he was not confident he would win; he just thought that he had all of Goku's tricks down.

So we're just gonna say Chi-Chi is weak af despite the several statements and overwhelming proof that she's indeed strong and also the lack of proof of her weakness?

"lOl fArMeR wItH sHoTgUn Is MuLTiVeRsAl xDxdXdXD"

Stuff like this is why i think most people didn't even watch DB pre-Z...

So we're just gonna say Chi-Chi is weak af despite the several statements and overwhelming proof that she's indeed strong and also the lack of proof of her weakness?

"lOl fArMeR wItH sHoTgUn Is MuLTiVeRsAl xDxdXdXD"

Stuff like this is why i think most people didn't even watch DB pre-Z...
What even are you trying to propose at this point we've already proved that Chi-Chi isn't 5-C this thread is just dragging and the whole entire topic right now is derailment. Is this what you're arguing now ↓↓
Her Power level when she fought Goku was 130. So you could probably argue her being City Block-Town-City Level and if you're feeling brave Island-Country Level.

But I'm pretty sure considering the current scale of DBS, there might not be much resistance against a City Block- Town Level Chi-Chi but there will definitely be a debate for anything higher than 8-B.
Unless you're arguing one of these stats for Chi-Chi then I don't see the point in this thread. Tao can be accepted as 5-C as most people agree to that but anything else involving Chi-Chi being moon level is just going in circles when you've already been debunked.

Chi-Chi is stronger than Tao, and no, "official" power levels aren't proof of the opposite. By feats, she's stronger.

She fared way better against Goku than Tao did against Tien (Goku is stronger than Tien btw)

Also WHAT? Is THAT what we're using to argue now?
"Y stood a better chance against X, who is stronger than X², than Y² did against X², so Y must be stronger than Y², even though I have no actual evidence".

Tien went on the offensive against Tao, and rendered him unconscious for days with a punch after getting angry, whereas his previous strikes only knocked Tao off-balance. Tien actually tried. On the other hand, Goku was completely passive against Chi-Chi, only deciding to put in actual effort once he resolved to end the fight and have Chi-Chi reveal herself.

These are not comparable, and if you think they are, you have complications that I cannot quell.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back