• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Chelsea Mamonarge Adding Details - I can smell the bumps already

DontTalkDT

A Fossil at This Point
VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Administrator
Bronze Supporter
To revise a character nobody cares about: Chelsea Mamonarge

I noticed that she is lacking some stuff from when one fights her as a boss using Bunny. (I was kinda focused on what happens in her gameplay when making the profile)

Her bossfight can be seen here.

Next her fire manipulation should be expanded on. Aside from shooting fireballs she can shoot beams of fire, let flames circle around her, make it rain fire and set the entire floor on fire.

She can also use these giant flying sword thingies and produce those explosive snow. So she should get some swords as equip and I will just explain those techniques.

She also can do the sniper thingy, but I have no idea what that is exactly so I will just ignore it.

These bumps are starting to evolve a bit too much.

Anyways, the additions look alright and are small, so I don't think there would be much issue with accepting them.

That's all agreement I need. Don't expect much more contributions, so I just gonna apply the changes with this.

Back