• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Charlotte Perospero upgrade CRT (the last one on him I swear)

Before y'all get out your pitchforks, I discussed this with @KingTempest beforehand.

After losing a LOT of arguments about Perospero scaling due to the risk of breaking the Katakuri scaling, I realized that Perospero indeed cannot scale to the Zoan Tobiroppo.

However, I remembered that, in the Wano AP revision thread, Usopp and Nami had their durability scaled to the base Tobiroppo (119.2 gigatons) for at least being relative to the Zoan Tobiroppo due to tanking a few hits from them, even if they did severe damage to Usopp and Nami.

Because of this, I was thinking that, since Pero took multiple hits from Injured Base Neko (who going by Jack's statement is >> the Zoan Tobiroppo) even if they badly hurt him, he could scale to >> the Base Tobiroppo due to being relative to someone who is above Zoan Tobiroppo by an very large margin, for a reason similar to Nami and Usopp scaling to Base Tobiroppo. The only difference from Nami and Usopp's scaling will be that his AP also scales just to >> Base Tobiroppo, or >>119.2 gigatons, since he definitely hurt Injured Base Neko with his arrows.

That way, it doesn't screw up the Katakuri scaling since Kata still scales in Base above that value, especially since a recent CRT just put Base Katakuri at >159.2 gigatons for scaling to Snakeman Luffy, who thanks to compression is >=4x Base Luffy, who himself is >39.8 gigatons.

Who else would scale to this?

Sulong Wanda and Sulong Carrot (for hurting Perospero), Vinsmoke Ichiji (for hurting Perospero), Vinsmoke Yonji (for being above Ichiji), Vinsmoke Reiju and Niji (who should be comparable to Yonji and Ichiji), WCI arc Sanji (for beating up 2 of his brothers), and Daifuku (for matching Sanji).

Katakuri and Smoothie already scale above this.

Oven does NOT scale since Sanji easily wrecked his shit.

Thoughts?

Last edited:
Before y'all get out your pitchforks, I discussed this with @KingTempest beforehand.
No he didn't

Jk

Anyways

"Should be at least comparable, if not superior to, the base Tobiroppo, as he managed to hurt a fatigued and injured Nekomamushi with his arrows, who should be at least as strong as base Tobiroppo like Ulti and Page One due to Jack's statement"

All the BMP monsters would scale since they scale to Perospero's candy dura

No he didn't
For a moment I thought you were betraying me.
Anyways

"Should be at least comparable, if not superior to, the base Tobiroppo, as he managed to hurt a fatigued and injured Nekomamushi with his arrows, who should be at least as strong as base Tobiroppo like Ulti and Page One due to Jack's statement"
Looks good
Oh yeah forgot

I agree. Great work Eseseo. I commend your determination regarding Perospero.
Thanks, man!

Pity he ain't scabbard level (since now Katakuri isn't scabbard level) but you know what?

I got something out of this.

Perospero is a goddamn "monster" for crying out loud, he shouldn't be weaker than Base Pre-Udon Luffy!

Why am I absolutely not surprised that the Katakuri upgrade CRT was in order to pave the way for an upgrade of 10+ more characters?

To focus on this thread specifically though:

Why does Pero's Candy Wall scale here? Did Neko or anyone else in Wano interact with his Candy Wall?

Why am I absolutely not surprised that the Katakuri upgrade CRT was in order to pave the way for an upgrade of 10+ more characters?
Honestly the upgrade CRT did not do that much to affect this thread, more support than anything.
To focus on this thread specifically though:

Why does Pero's Candy Wall scale here? Did Neko or anyone else in Wano interact with his Candy Wall?
His Candy Wall seems to scale above his durability from what I can tell, and the Monsters scale above Amande, who cut the Candy Wall.

I personally think that, if Candy Wall scaling isn't used, Oven shouldn't scale since he got wrecked by WCI Sanji, who scales to his brothers, who scale to Pero since Ichiji hurt him.

Last edited:
Honestly I'm not sure if the Candy Wall scaling works with High 6-C since nothing actually shows the Candy Wall to be more durable than Perospero when he uses it.

Oven and the candy wall should have the same 6-C scaling as before IMO. Especially since Sanji stomped Oven and Perospero stomped Pedro who scales to Oven.

Daifuku matched WCI Sanji so he still scales.

Honestly, aside from the fact that I don't think there's enough to prove that Candy Wall > Pero's durability when he used it in WCI, Oven is clearly below Perospero for multiple reasons:

1. Perospero stomped Pedro, who matched Oven

2. Perospero tanked hits from Ichiji, who is comparable to Sanji, who stomped Oven

3. Capone Bege damaged Oven, yet was terrified of an injured Neko, and a similarly injured Neko struggled against Perospero until he went Sulong.

Actually, I just checked and in chapter 871, it took the 3 Vinsmoke brothers using a combined attack ("Black Bug") just to break the candy wall, so that could boost the power of the Candy Wall since it implies that a single Vinsmoke couldn't break it on their own.

Newton's Law, as it's the same candy, potentially even more potent since he's creating it for defense
Actually that's a decent point, not to mention that it took 3 Vinsmoke brothers doing a named combined attack just to break it, implying it's durability is above the AP of one Vinsmoke brother to an unknown degree.

All we need is to determine Candy Wall scaling and we're done.
Luffy's Haki-less Gear 3 attack literally didn't even shake Perospero's candy wall. Idk whether Pero physically scales to it, but his candy's AP/Durability always seemed relative

Luffy's Haki-less Gear 3 attack literally didn't even shake Perospero's candy wall. Idk whether Pero physically scales to it, but his candy's AP/Durability always seemed relative
Well, as I mentioned above, the 3 Vinsmoke brothers used a combined named attack to break it, implying they couldn't break it individually, and considering Ichiji scales to Pero and all the Vinsmoke brothers are comparable to each other, then that could be a support for the Candy Wall's durability.

Btw, I know I used this gif before but now that Perospero is finally getting a Wano upgrade:

Aladdin Jafar GIF - Aladdin Jafar Yes - Discover & Share GIFs

Since the only issue now is one person questioning the Candy Wall stuff I'm soon gonna make the edits for everyone aside from Oven later today

Since most people agree that Oven scales to the Candy Wall via scaling above Amande, I'm just gonna give Oven and Pedro the High 6-C upgrade.

Back