• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Charlotte Katakuri vs Sardonyx

Speed equalized

Fight takes place in a desert

Charlotte Katakuri is perpared to fight and Sardonyx is caught off gaurd

SBA

Well, Sardonyx has the AP and experience advantage, which helps a lot (although Katakuri could potentially counter her fighting stlye with his Precog, but even then Sardonyx's durability advantage is pretty significant, I think it was about 4x or so?), but what can she do against his Elemental Intangibility and Regenerationn? Precog also makes him a pain in the ass to land a hit o and he wil always aim to the side the opponent will dodge to and foresee where the opponent will end up to hit them there.

This is pretty hard. Katakuri is at a noticeable disadvantage when it comes to power, but he holds the range advantage and can spam Muso Donuts to Danmaku her.

Her stats reductions are countered by Haki which is better than WCI Luffy's so it's like nothing happens. But he can increase the mass of his mochi to generate stronger attacks like Luffy to lessen the gap at least a bit.

Her main issue is overcoming the precognition. Katakuri is a problem to deal with if you lack AoE. And considering he can just snipe her with jellybeans or throwing a barrage of mochi punches she'll have lots of troubles to even get close to him.

So she is basically 6 times stronger than Katakuri. Well, Katakuri can increase his power by using Haki and increasing his muscles, which would make a small but not all difference. Katakuri has the advantage of deflecting all attacks due to his precog and his elemental body, so Sardonyx probably won't be able to hit him from the beginning and throughout the fight. Kata's stamina is also comparable to or higher than characters who can fight consecutively for 5 days straight, and since he will not be injured in combat then he can probably last much longer than this.

For these factors I believe this to be inconclusive. Sardonyx cannot affect Katakuri thanks to Haki and Kata cannot hurt her due to AP difference and Status Reduction.

I don't see any way for her to counter even intangibility and regen, let alone precog. As others have stated her stats are way higher to the point I do not think Kata can hurt her.

Can't she seal him in this bubble technique of hers? His mochi grave won't work given she's immortal with self-sustanance.

Also how strong is the bubble, wasn't garnets popped by a loud sound once so even if it's 100 times stronger I doubt it could be useful in a fight

This is not a year old so…

Sardonyx is way stronger than Katakuri, but lacks the means to harm him through his intangibility and Regenerationn. Also Katakuri's precognition is a problem, making the task of hitting even more problematic.

Katakuri seems to have the higher lifting strength so it would be easy for him to restrain Sardonyx with his Mochi and attack her… it, whatever, without much retaliation.

Trying to restrain her would just lead her to make a drill out of her weapon like she did in Friend Ship

Back