• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, Rinkaku, you're shifting the argument whenever I am talking about something else.

Katakuri is strong enough to harm Naruto. Also, not 9TT for Hashi, it's 8.43... people need to stop rounding up. Wank.

Also, Logia regen has been shown being returned from being shattered like glass on a casual scale. Characters like Sabo basically came back when half of his body was completely destroyed by regerating from nothing more than his legs and hips. That's high-end "High-Mid*" Regenerationn. Naruto is not going to successfully bypass that.

He doesn't have omniscience and it isn't in-character for him to rely on his summons. And even if he does summon and use water, it doesn't harm Katakuri, just lowers the density of his Mochi body. If he is completely submerged in water, that's a completely different matter due to being a DF user.

Edit: Oops, i had it listed as "Mid-High"... that's completely different >x<

CinCameron20 said:
@PaChi - and watch it take like 3 weeks to be added like Doffy vs Hashi... Q_Q

Okay.
You can ask an admin or content moderator to add it, too. That may speed up the process.

CinCameron20 said:
Also, Rinkaku, you're shifting the argument whenever I am talking about something else.

Katakuri is strong enough to harm Naruto. Also, not 9TT for Hashi, it's 8.43... people need to stop rounding up. Wank.

Also, Logia regen has been shown being returned from being shattered like glass on a casual scale. Characters like Sabo basically came back when half of his body was completely destroyed by regerating from nothing more than his legs and hips. That's high-end "High-Mid*" Regenerationn. Naruto is not going to successfully bypass that.

He doesn't have omniscience and it isn't in-character for him to rely on his summons. And even if he does summon and use water, it doesn't harm Katakuri, just lowers the density of his Mochi body. If he is completely submerged in water, that's a completely different matter due to being a DF user.

Edit: Oops, i had it listed as "Mid-High"... that's completely different >x<
It completely is in character to use summons, he used it against Obito and against Pain.

How on earth is rounding up wank when it still makes no difference? Katakuri'd AP is still not powerful enough to significantly harm Naruto, and even if one were to accept that it was that that would mean the that Naruto has enought AP to harm Katakuri equally as the difference between the AP and Durability is far smaller.

Shattered like glass is nothng like having your cells ripped apart though, is it? Neither is having you body blown to pieces, because while your body has been shredded the majority of your vells remain intact. And did I forget to mention that a Bijuudama Rasengan would easily vapourise Katakuri, just like it vapourised mountaind and huge chunks of earth? Mid-High (and Katakuri is only Mid anyeay) characters cannot regenerations from being vapourised nor can they regerate from smalls pieces of their body (i.e. cells). That's just wank and NLF.

I'm not changing my arguments I'm simply adding new one, based of new information and what i currently remember.

And oncr again, since Genjutus hasn't be restricted then the toads genjutsu will certain effect Katakuri since it's sound based, so him not having chakra I irrelevant.

"Mid-High (and Katakuri is only Mid anyeay) characters cannot regenerations from being vapourised nor can they regerate from smalls pieces of their body (i.e. cells). That's just wank and NLF."

Low-High: Able to regenerate from a puddle/drop of blood, or a small piece of your body

Mid-High: Able to regenerate from being vaporized/dust.

High: Able to regenerate from a single molecule/atom/particle.

You should check the Regenerationn page once in a while.

Btw, fyi, mid high regen covers cellular destruction just fine.

I mean't High-Mid and you know it. After all that the maximum regen that Logia has demonstrated. There is no need to start being condescending.

I wasnt being condescending. And Im not even following the discussion any more. I actually told you to look at the Regenerationn page because I thought you were wrong.

I said Logias can regen from being shattered like glass on a casual scale. People Like Sabo came back from just their legs after the rest of their body just went "poof".

suigetsu (naruto) has similar body of Logia user and bijudama 1 shot him

VnSWaKZ

Regenerating from his legs so

So, you're saying that Suigetsu could take a planet-busting attack and come out unscathed using this logic...? Intangibility isn't limitless.

CinCameron20 said:
I said Logias can regen from being shattered like glass on a casual scale. People Like Sabo came back from just their legs after the rest of their body just went "poof".
didnt aokiji get pulverazed by luffy in theire first fight?

CinCameron20 said:
@Omimi - let's just ignore the fact that Bee is basically tier 6 while Suigetsu is... what? 8-A?
he (water body) was almost = B physically

also tier =/= level of Regenerationn
3606435-04
some low tier can even win cuz of their Regenerationn lvl

hell, despite the difference in streingnt, you can see hes body isnt pulvarized, as tiers given dont dictate the logic whiton it

PaChi2 said:
"Mid-High (and Katakuri is only Mid anyeay) characters cannot regenerations from being vapourised nor can they regerate from smalls pieces of their body (i.e. cells). That's just wank and NLF."

Low-High: Able to regenerate from a puddle/drop of blood, or a small piece of your body

Mid-High: Able to regenerate from being vaporized/dust.

High: Able to regenerate from a single molecule/atom/particle.

You should check the Regenerationn page once in a while.

Btw, fyi, mid high regen covers cellular destruction just fine.
I already said this but I meant High-Mid Regenerationn. That's what Logia are. And High-Mid and Mid do not cover celluar or vapourising damage.

CinCameron20 said:
So, you're saying that Suigetsu could take a planet-busting attack and come out unscathed using this logic...? Intangibility isn't limitless.
Yet you are the same one suggest that by claming Logia and Katakuri could survive celluar and vapourising damage when all they've shown is regenerating/reattaching lost limbs.

RinkakuKagune said:
I already said this but I meant High-Mid Regenerationn. That's what Logia are. And High-Mid and Mid do not cover celluar or vapourising damage.
i mean, he doesent have cells in his pararmicia form, but porvelization is still a thing

CinCameron20 said:
"three tiers of Regenerationn higher" What are you talking about? I'm saying they are High-Mid.
To survive being vapourised you need to be Mid-High which is three tiers of Regenerationn greater than High-Mid.

didnt aokiji get pulverazed by luffy in theire first fight?

Luffy didn't even touch him. All his attacks phased through him, and the best he did was punch out parts of his body. Still High-Mid.

decomposing your body to mist, even on your own, andd putting yourself back together doesent really count as that

Why hasn't this been added yet? Even if I'm still arguing I thought I made it clear that Katakuri already has vote the votes. Someone need sto close this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back