• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Rin and now show me a combination of 1000 Kage Bunshin and all of them using Shadowclones. Even the Wall of Tree - Bunshin did not all use Rasenshuriken, or even Odama Rasengan. Most of them had just Basic Rasengan.

They are using Shadow clones. And you are serious downplaying here if you're saying that Naruto cannot just put a Rasengan or Rasenshuriken in each of their hands.

@Rin. No. I am just saying that he has never done it before, even in Situation that it would be clever or extreme beneficial for himself. The Highest Number of Rasenshuriken ever Thrown at once was 9, I believe, never more. 9 is a large Step away from 20, 50, 100 or even 1000.

how Charlotte going to even hurt bm naruto who has Country level Durability?

from naruto page :Country level (Tanked an attack from the Juubi, despite running low on chakra)

CinCameron20 said:
@Lorenzo - I literally am the person who MADE the calculations that resulted in 6-B One Piece, so Idk wtf you were trying to say. Gear 4th Luffy is 5.17TT via powerscaling 3x above his Base, which is 1.7TT. His King Kong Gun is unidentifiably higher than his normal attacks, which were stated by Doflamingo to be 3x stronger than before.
So all the proof u have is just a statement, no feats? For real? Thats how u got his ap? Lol oh man...

@Lorenzo - Want to quit beating around the bush and say what you really feel? You're coming off as insulting and, quite frankly, childish.

What i really feel? I dont really feel anything, but i thought that we only accepted proven statements, and if they werent provee, we only accepted calcs. Is there a calc for gear 4 luffy to make him 6b? How am i coming off as insulting??

You're basically laughing at the fact that we use a "3x" multipier for Gear 4th Luffy's AP. Doflamingo stated this and it was further supported when he basically got rag-dolled when previous forms didn't even deal any damage when Doflamingo readily blocked them.

Someone please do a calc for Luffy's headbutt. It was near the end of G4 vs Doffy Round 1, where Luffy headbutted a hole through two billow white threads. Comparing the thickness of the strings to the Birdcage could very well yield straight up 6-B.

That is still calc-stacking. You're trying to find the value of Luffy's attack by using Doflamingo's thread durability from a previous result. That's unacceptable.

Calc stacking becomes unacceptable when you use it to make ludicrous power jumps like from building to continent level. This merely doubles the result and no more.

@cin

where did u got 5TT AP for Charlotte i dont see any calc for him

can u pls post the link here

Omimi, he scales to Gear Fourth Luffy, who is three times more powerful than his base, which could break Doffy strings, which in turn could destroy Fujitora's meteors. One thing I won't argue against is Katakuri's tier stats.

CinCameron20 said:
Naruto's Durability isn't even much higher than base-line Country level. Still within Katakuri's ability to harm.
even jubi who has more AP then Charlotte couldnt hurt weakened BM naruto but u r saying Charlotte can hurt fresh BM naruto?

CinCameron20 said:
Naruto's Durability isn't even much higher than base-line Country level. Still within Katakuri's ability to harm.
That's the greatest crock I've ever heard lol. If it's within Katakuri's ability to harm, then the AP difference (which is smaller than Katakuri's AP and Naruto's Dura difference) is not a point you can use.

AP/Dura doesn't factor in Haki, which boosts AP and Dura by an unquantifiable amount (There's no specific multiplier or percentage boost, so, shrug). Katakuri isn't just gonna run around with mere 5.17TT AP and Dura flat, he might as well be strong enough to dish out normal damage to Naruto (Still trying to figure out where he lies exactly in terms of Durability... IIRC, first form Juubi AP is very close to Base-line).

@Rinkaku - Er, What are you talking about? The difference between Katakuri's AP and Naruto's Dura is basically a factor of 1.354 at a low-end scale. Katakuri can hurt him without even using Haki <_<. You act like Naruto's durability is like 50 Teratons or more.

Sigh. 7 - 5.17 = 1.83 Teratons. Simple math.

5.17 - 4.21898714 = 0.95101286.

The difference is almost twice as great. Naruto's durability gap is bigger than Kata's AP gap, so if you're saying Katakuri can still harm him - which i actually have no problem with - then the difference in AP between Naruto and Katakuri is insignificant then.

Katakuri would take this, primarily do to his range and precognition. His Mochi Donuts and Awakening are the main threat against Naruto and I don't see him taking too many of those Gatlings (which apparently Katakuri can dish out for hours seeing how long his fight against Luffy is). Also for the other reasons listed above.

We're talking about his durability Kep. I can't seem to find the reasoning for it, but Naruto has Country level durability? Is it wrong?

I actually would like to wait. The new Chapter gives a good insight into Katakuris Haki Ability and shows that it might work a lot different than we thought.

Only counting those who actually said "x wins" <_<

Katakuri: 8 (Knight, Me, Bepo, Burning, PaChi, ZackMoon, Lightbuster, SwordGuy)

Naruto: 2 [or more, can't tell atm] (Rinkaku, Lorenzo only ones who clearly said Naruto wins, so... meh?)

Grace Period should've started like... ages ago tbh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back