• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wasn't this fight done already... Didn't you do this fight before...?

Eh, don't think Naruto can beat Katakuri. The Regenerationn alone already makes things uphill for him, and then we have his infamous precognition, intangibility, higher AP and the ability to transform his surroundings into mochi to give him an environmental advantage.

I had an Argument a while ago about just that. Mochi is Cellular. Ergo Rasenshuriken should work, I believe. Thought other than that -> this fight might be completely inconclusive.

No he can't. Best logia Regenerationn feats are severed limbs. Rasenshuriken is on a whole nother level. Voting Naruto, becaise he can also use Precog (sensing negative emotion), he can use clones that are comparable to him in strength (one clone was capable of Fifhting evenly against A's father who stalemated Gyuki) and he can get past his durability with RS.

No actually he can. Naruto doesn't have atomic destruction or anything like that. It only damages on the cellular level which Katakuri can regenerate from as long as his whole body isn't destroyed. Katakuri regenerated from having his top half blown off which is high end mid Regenerationn. Also he's not a Logia he's a special parameica. Voting Katakuri via Higher AP and durability, even better precog, better stamina and endurance, Regenerationn / intangibility and his Haoshoku Haki which would take care of the clones easily. And his awakening gives him the battlefield advantage.

I'm honestly thinking Katakuri one shots tbh. Dude is almost baseline country level and made Gear Fourth hack up blood. Don't see much Naruto can do here.

Yeah, rasenshuriken isn't doing anything if it doesn't destroy Katakuri whole body. I'm also voting for Katakuri

Naruto is also almost baseline counrty. And serious you are wanking WAYYY hard. What the **** does atomization have to do with anything? Logia regenration is rated Mid Low.FACTS. That level of regenration cannot handle deing sliced apart on the atomic level. You are just applying no limit fallacy to the avilities of the Logia. And It doesn't need to destroy his whole body. And Haoshoku can easily be resisted by anyone with enough willpower... his awakening is the only problem for Naruto since he's got no defence. But I'd like to see Katakuri try to capture multiple Low 6-B/High 6-C clones spamming Rasenshurikens that can disengegrate you on the celluar level.

Dude seriously calm down. You are getting way to hostile for no reason.

Moving on, Naruto isn't even Small County+ so no he isn't almost baseline country level. Again Katakuri isn't a Logia and Logia Regenerationn is much better than mid. Stop with the blatant downplay. Naruto doesn't damage on the atomic level nor does it destroy the whole body so Katakuri can still regenerate. And what? No Haoshoku Haki can create explosive waves. Narutos clones don't scale to his durability therefore they'll get one shot instantly. And the RS doesn't disintegrate.

When. Did. I. Say. It. Is. Atomization? You are seriously wanking here unless you are explicitly claiming the site pages are wrong you are saying that Logia Regenerationn can only be stopped by atomization. ...Seriously? It does matter if Haoshoku can cause shockwaves they aren't anything especially special that they can make Naruto roll over. Yes you are right it is Paramecia but the BEST feat Katakuri ever did was to regenerate his body being blown away. That falls under Mid. That is still FARRRRR FAR away from regenerating from destroyed cells which is Mid/Low High Regen. You are seriously wanking here. And Naruto was reonsiple for what we decided was 70% in the CRT of this calc (Cumulus) which would turn out to be 7.02676864245 Teratons...

@Rin

Seriously, cool it. I don't know why you're so riled up, but there's no need to be so sarcastic or demeaning.

@Rin

No actually it's not. If you have your heart and arms destroyed on an atomic level you can still regenerate with Low-Mid Regenerationn ( I.E Saint Seiya characters.) So yes Katakuri can and will regenerate from the damage done to him here. Nobody is wanking in the slightest I'm just stating the facts and I'd appreciate if you stopped accusing other's of wank. Haoshoku would indeed take care of Narutos clones as they don't scale to his durability meanwhile Haoshoku Haki should be equal to Katakuris physical stats. Again Mid Regenerationn is more than enough to regenerate destroyed cells. About the 7 Teraton thing i was unaware of that since i am not apart of the Naruto revisions. However it seems like they aren't accepted so that doesn't change the battle for now.

Katakuri restored his lower half off-panel, and later casually restored his arm. He can also regenerate his entire head from being blown away.

Rasenshurikan destroying things "to a cellular level" is being wanked hard, it seems, despite Kakuzu's body remaining whole despite having his insides destroyed. It doesn't destroy an entire body to the cellular level--not once has it displayed this (Unless this happened to the Human Pain, but I don't care to look for that).

Katakuri wont be sufficiently harmed by such attacks. He wins via Regenerationn, pre-cog, and Awakening granting him an overall environmental edge.

You stated that Naruto can dish out more 6-B attacks when he's actually lower in AP and Dura compared to Katakuri. So what did I miss, exactly?

lol I guess u missed the meaning of the word (or sentence, I guess) of "dish out". I meant it that he can bring out more 3 teraton attacks at a time than katakuri can bring out 7 teraton attacks.

I don't think that all his attacks can be stronger than gear 4th luffy's strongest punch, now, can they? like, that would make him at least 6-b then wouldn't it?

did u even read what I wrote? do u actually believe that katakuri's simple swat of a hand is stronger than gear 4th luffy's full power? that wanking right there.

@Lorenzo - Gear 4th's standard attacks are 5.17TT via statement from Doflamingo. His King Kong Gun is a completely different matter and doesn't scale to Katakuri. Stop accusing me when you're basically ignoring profile descriptions that are available to you.

dude, gear 4th is only 6-b cuz of his strongest punches (aka the only ones that have set numbers to their AP). katakuri cant dish out stuff like that casually.

Isn't Luffy technically country level in G4? His normal single punch is x3 (personally think it's higher). But he should be country level via his Leo Bazooka and Rhino Schneider (both use 2 limbs at once, which should double the ap).
Even if nah, Katakuri and Luffy can still spam Low 6-B attacks by the dozens, which would end Naruto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back