• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Characters who believed can't change fight.

Welp, since thread creator can vote on their own threads. Lemme get a crack at it.

Being surrounded by dogs, I don't see why Spinel can't stretch her way out of that situation and hit those dogs with a giant fist or something.

After that, now Carrie is on a much higher level of Mountain Level than Spinel is. But Spinel has fought against beings who have over five thousand years worth of fighting experience meaning that she is FAR MORE experienced than anybody on Oasis, so that should make things more even here. That probably also means that she won't be able to block Spinel's attacks with her shield as well as Steven could block them right?

Also whenever Carrie poofs Spinel, she can always regenerate.

I'm not sure who wins right now TBH. I would like to see somebody familiar with Steven Universe to leave more input here please?

Well I've already stated that she starts off with the dogs (Because that's what she does anyways).

The dogs are just normal dogs except.

1. They Carries intelligence because Carrie is possessing them (Which is nothing anyways compared to Spinel who has fought The Crystal Gems who have over five thousand years of fighting experience).

2. Passive statistics amplification which makes their AP 7-A+.

3. A invisible forcefield (so thin that their fur can even move and setting it up is also passive) around their entire bodies.

4. They can jump much higher (But even then, they were only able to jump one floor higher inside of a building). I would also like to mention that stats amp and the forcefields are the only powers that are passive and they activate literally as soon as the battle begins.

Note: The dogs normally start off with surrounding their opponents, running towards them and jumping on them. After that, they just start like biting and scratching them to death just like what a wolf would do to a human basically. Although I don't see why Spinel can just stretch her way out of that situation or maybe even just toy around with them like what she was doing to the Crystal Gems.

After Carrie has been killed while possessing the dogs, she goes into base form which has some powers and abilities that the dogs have. But her powers and abilities set is mostly different compared to when she's possessing the dogs. They are also more verstile in that state too.

Eeyup! I asked him to come. Originally I was gonna put Carrie up against Garnet so that maybe she could teach her the true kind of love. :3

But IDK, Spinel is kinda crazy I guess? (Obviously not as crazy as Carrie though. xD). I might wanna do more A&M Faction VS Steven Universe matches in the future (But I don't wanna bother Weekly too much... 0_e). I also wanna do A&M Faction characters against certain members of the MCU Avengers too eventually.

Actually. I think I'm gonna vote for Spinel.

She was able to once toy around with The Crystal Gems who have over 5,000 years worth of fighting experience like I've said numerous times before. But when she did that, she didn't even take a single hit I believe. Although she did the 2nd fight that she fought against them and then stood more of a chance against Steven later on in the movie. But doing it once to beings with that much fighting experience should be enough to do it to Carrie especially if this is going to be the only time that Spinel will fight her. This means that Carrie probably won't even land a single hit on Spinel. But Carrie does have the chance to take Spinel down in probably only just a couple of hits.

Honestly, I think is this would be alot like "Other Friends" except on top of Spinel's Drill and it would last longer because Carrie is much more durable than the Crystal Gems (Except for when Steven's using his shield of course).

HGFDHJGFDFGF For a secound I thought your username said "PhantomStrider" when I saw it appear in my notifications. xD

But yeah, grace period starts now.

Aaaaand grace is over.

An 18+ character loses to a family friendly character. Isn't that swell? xD

Back