• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dog owners! Never fear! For I am here!

Creeper.

Awww man!

So we back in the mine,
Got our pickaxe swinging from,
Side to side,
Side side to side,

This task's a grueling one,
Hope to find some diamonds to-
Night night night,
Diamonds to-night,

Heads up,
You hear a sound, turn around and look up,
Total shock fills your body,
Oh no it's you again,
I could never forget those,
Eyes eyes eyes,
Eyes eyes eyes eyes,
'Cause baby tonight,
The creeper's tryin' to steal all our stuff again,
'Cause baby tonight,
You grab your pick, shovel
And bolt again, bolt again -gain,
And run, run, until it's done, done, until the sun comes up in the morn',
'Cause baby tonight,
The creeper's tryin' to steal all
Our stuff again, stuff again -gain,

Just when you think you're safe,
Overhear some hissing from,
Right be-hind,
Right right be-hind,

That's a nice life you have,
Shame it's got to end at this,
Time time time,
Time time time time,

Blows up,
And your health bar drops and you could use a one-up,
Get inside, don't be tardy,
So now you're stuck in there,
Half a heart is left but don't,
Die die die,
Die die die die,
'Cause baby tonight,
'Cause baby tonight,
And bolt again, bolt again -gain.
And run, run, until it's done, done, until the sun comes up in the morn,
'Cause baby tonight,
The creeper's tryin' to steal all
Our stuff again,
(Creepers, you're mine)
(Haha)
Dig up diamonds,
Craft those diamonds,
Make some armor,
Get it baby,
Gonna forge it
Like your so MLG pro,
The sword's made of diamond
So come at me, bro,
(Huh)
Trainin' in your room
Under the torchlight
Hone that form
To get you ready for the big fight,
Every single day,
And the whole night,
Creepers' out prowlin' (whew) all right,
Look at me, look at you
Take my revenge,
That's what I'm gonna do
I'm a, warrior baby,
What else is new?
And my blade's gonna tear through you,
(Bring it) 'Cause baby tonight,
(Gather your stuff, yeah, let's take back the world)
Yeah baby tonight,
(Haha)
Have your sword, armor and go
(It's on)
Take your revenge!

So fight, fight,
Like it's the last, last
night of your life, life
Show them your fight,
'Cause baby tonight,
'Cause baby tonight,
And bolt again, bolt again -gain.
And run, run, until it's done, done, until the sun comes up in the morn,
'Cause baby tonight,
The creeper's tried to steal all our stuff again.

Hm... Her forcefields will help basically stop All-Might from using air blasts to snipe her and with those multiple dogs she can surrond All-Might... Does she have her darkness maniplaiton in this fight?

If so she uses it from he and the dogs she has and danmakus All-Might, sure he might be able to one-shot when he gets close and destorys the force-field but he's getting pelted by multiple darkness projectiles. If they are literally made of darkness All-Might can't reflect or defend himself with his air blasts.

I'm still thinking but if Carrie can use her Darkness abilties I'm leanig toward her... tho I would prefer to stay as far away as possible.

I don't really understand how a full body invisible skin tight forcefield is gonna stop anyone from getting knocked back by Air Blasts? Air blasts are shockwaves if I remember correctly? I don't understand why they can't be blocked by glass shields though, which is something the dogs don't have.
Highlight
Yes she does have darkness manipulation in this fight. But she doesn't start off with it because she can't. The powers and abilities highlighted are the ones that the dogs have meaning that she can only use those until all dogs go to heaven (And by that I mean they die. Just making a reference. ;P). She has all of her powers and abilities in this fight, but after the dogs die. The powers and abilities that aren't highlighted are now her powers and abilities section. So no the dogs aren't gonna be able to danmaku him. I think All Might could spam air blasts at them and kill them pretty quickly.

I don't really know exactly how high on Mountain Level these dogs are. I thought just Mountain Level and not Mountain Level+ would be a good enough estimate. But I'm confident that All Might should be able to take them down really quickly.

{If you want more info about that then here we go. If you don't then you can just skip this part of my comment. It may change the match a little but I doubt it'll change it that much. Basically Donnie who does scale to 792.759 megatons was able to get one hit on them with her spin attack (Basically she spins around in a tornado. I can imagine it being like what Crash Bandicoot does except she does it with a whip too so that means it's electricity-based too), picked up a wardrobe swung it around hit them with it (Basically she can use her whip to pick up objects and charge electricity around the objects making it so that it can deal as much damage as her other attacks and thus, powerful enough to damage the dogs), she fired multiple projectiles which are also spammable just like Carrie's darkness attacks and then eventually Donnie was able to land one more slice attack on all the dogs, killing them in one hit. Like literally only one more hit from her was needed in order for her to kill them. So yeah Donnie couldn't one shot them exactly. But she could take them down pretty easily. (Although there was one stage where one dog suddenly managed to leap out and pounce on her. Eventually while dog was attacking her, all the other dogs came along and was attacking her while she was on the ground. But eventually she broke out by opening up her shield, pushing one of the dogs out of the way and then leaping out onto the first floor of the building the fight was happening in). If she can do that then All Might should be able to do it too.} The darkness attacks. IDK I can imagine them being like dark related attacks in Pokémon. That's what I thought of when writing out her powers and abilities so does that make a difference? Would All-Might be able to reflect those kinda attacks?

Staying far away from her maybe not be a bad idea? But then again if she can hear things coming from 2-3 miles away, wouldn't she able to react by blocking it with her glass shield? Type 6 Immortality allows her to come back as her base form which is her 2nd key. Basically after all the dogs have been defeated. Red wisps come out of the dogs dead bodies (Which is Carrie's soul after they have been split into five), they merge together back into one soul and then they form into Carrie (Base form, the one you can see in the artwork on her profile page). When she comes back, she appears a certain distance away from her opponents. IDK how far, but it was far enough for Carrie to fire her darkness projectiles at Donnie, have her run towards her, Donnie was able to say "Carrie! Please stop! If you-" and then getting interrupted by Carrie hitting with her with the morning star, which Donnie blocked with her shield.

Once you kill her in her base form, she's dead. She can't come back (Besides reincarnation but that is completely useless in combat). It's over.

"Alright, I'll have a shower now then. Obviously I'm gonna lock it I mean if you ever did somehow enter the bathroom while I'm having a shower, I would ******* snap your spine in half."
~Florence also from A&M Faction.

All Might is on a time limit for this fight, so he needs to really mallet down her forcefields before that happens.

He has a slight AP edge and can push himself higher

If he can get close, he's going to whallop them with Martial arts, he only uses Airblasts when he can't really get close.

How strong is this forcefield? It could help her not get knocked around, and get away to do their thing

He can make himself stronger? Welp, that's another advantage for him.

Donnie was able to push Carrie back a couple of metres with just her glass shield. When Carrie had her forcefield up, but didn't even have her shield up.

They don't stop anybody from getting knocked around. All it really does is just allow them to take much stronger hits.

"The powers and abilities highlighted are the ones that the dogs have meaning that she can only use those until all dogs go to heaven (And by that I mean they die."

Okay, how many dogs. Also. You say possessing her dogs, meaning she is possessing more than one. This could make a difference. If i missed that on the profile, enlighten me.

"The powers and abilities that aren't highlighted are now her powers and abilities section. So no the dogs aren't gonna be able to danmaku him."

Why not? Didn't you say she is possessing her dogs? Dogs being plural. And they have the same abilities i think. So can't they all attack him together?

"

• Darkness Manipulation: She can rapidly fire dark related projectiles at her opponents."
Does that only apply to when she gains their powers?

Okay, i don't think forcefield strength matters too much with higher Ap and he can push himself further. Gunna assume like 5 dogs. He has good fighting skills, and long range attacks. Judging by forcefield explanation, he can take out the dogs easy, especially with Ap adv and pushing himself further. So i guess the all might guy

"Okay, how many dogs. Also. You say possessing her dogs, meaning she is possessing more than one. This could make a difference. If i missed that on the profile, enlighten me." She was also able to split her soul into five in order to possess five different dogs that she had killed Yes, five of them. And one of the dogs has one front leg missing, meaning that it struggles to walk properly. Because she was cruel enough to rip it's legs off and even pulling a part of it's stomatch out of it's body.

"Why not? Didn't you say she is possessing her dogs? Dogs being plural. And they have the same abilities i think. So can't they all attack him together?" Nope. While she's possessing the dogs, she only has control over her own dogs and not her own body. Basically how her possession works is that her body disappears, her soul splits into five, and then she goes into the dogs bodies possessing them. After she's been taken down while possessing the dogs, her souls leave their bodies, merge back together into one and then they recreate her body.

Does that only apply to when she gains their powers? After being defeated while possessing the dogs, yes.

I hope I have awnsered all your questions clearly but of course don't be afraid to ask any other questions. :3

After All Might unleashes one last final blow against Carrie. She screams in pain as her forcefield shatters! She's on the ground, she's too weak to fight back now.

All Might walks to her feeling infuriated, grabs her by the neck, picks her up and says.

"The whole point of the symbol of peace and justice is to stop disgusting people like you. You are coming with me. I'll make sure you're locked up for serveral miserable years!"

Peppypony said:
After All Might unleashes one last final blow against Carrie. She screams in pain as her forcefield shatters! She's on the ground, she's too weak to fight back now.
All Might walks to her feeling infuriated, grabs her by the neck, picks her up and says.

"The whole point of the symbol of peace and justice is to stop disgusting people like you. You are coming with me. I'll make sure you're locked up for serveral miserable years!"
Better? x'D

Back