• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Characters that have taken a specific hax to the next level.(New Forum Edition!)

It's not that I don't believe in you or that I have a participant for that, but whyexactly they should be highlighted this charecters?, you know, some people don't know what TES is in its entirety (I include myself obviously)
Soo, U asking for the profiles?

Or a more detailed explanation of how they hold themself together from being erased?

Last edited:
a more elaborate explanation than the profiles, I mean to come back from being EE at that level is great and everything, it is just to know if there is something else besides that

Well basically creation all that exist is a dream, if u found out all of it was a dream there are 2 things that can happen

1. U are in denial and accept u are a dream and not real and that leads to zero-sum (ur total erasure)

2. U accept that u are in a dream and all is a dream but then u proclaim "I exist, I am real" and in doing so by your own will u hold yourself together from being zero-sum

Vivec and the rest I mention achieved something called CHIM (which is basically being a lucid dreamer) once they enter in that state they must hold themself together by their own will alone cus by entering that state they separate from the dream and the only thing keeping them from being erase is their willpower

So in simpler words

They basically can hold themselves from being Zero-Summed from the Dream through sheer force of Will

The erasure is body, mind, soul, conceptual, from all point on time, the narrative etc.

I hope this can help some

ok, I ask rather because some characters, through their will, can avoid being possessed, live being reduced to a head, resist telekinesis, corruption, poisons, etc. and some when their bodies are destroyed exist as a soul by pure will.

but I'll put them anyway for now

Also I'd actually rather disregard what I said earlier about Korosensei and instead nominate him for Social Influencing for the reasons I provided earlier.

Charismatic to the point of brainwashing people into helping him with a single sentence or a friendly smile, even those with prior knowledge and genius IQs. Can use his facial expression and demeanor alone to manipulate people into perceiving him as a completely harmless friend even when he's approaching with weapon in hand. Can also use subliminal cues and his personal atmosphere to cause people to hallucinate, automatically ignore him, or be overwhelmed by extreme terror. By reading a person's mental wavelength he can manipulate them into being so high strung and stressed in the moment that a clap of his hands will render them catatonic for several hours from the sheer shock.

Would also have the same or greater capacity as Asano, who can completely brainwash people into mindless zombies that will espouse his ideologies and throw their morals away for the sake of destroying his enemies, with exactly one minute of conversation.

Invisibility

I'd like to nominate Real Marlene for Invisibility.

She is an Overshadowed which all have cool type of Invisibility. Ari had the lowest form and even though he has visibile, people barely noticed he was there to the point were he could walk up to people and talk to them and they still didn't notice him until he spoke enough.

Then you have the full Overshadowed which state that the world sees them as if they aren't even there and they can't even be interacted with. Their actions go completely unnoticed and they are at a point were they aren't even inside the world anymore and are considered ineffectual. Marlene is stated to have it worst then all of them.

Plant Manipulation

I think Undergrowth should be up there for Plant Manipulation

Undergrowth can create and manipulate plant life (trees, flowers, cactus and so on) on a global scale. Said Plants can control the mind by attaching themselves to the nerve system, and release sleep spores

Last edited:
I am not enumerating, a 1-A because yes, I list those characters because they are only Representations of what the Fatehax of presence can do.

God's plan, basically everything is written because it is his will
I disagree, that's caliborn's fate hax but his works with both his wills and ambitions, so it is passive.

Jorge joestar kars conceptual understanding could work here, but idk what would it be, information analisys?

His immortality type 7 is pretty good too.

Doomsday reactive evolution could work below scp 682.

There is also that one guy that became as strong as his enemy believed and could show the big bang on their minds billions of times over to become super strong, so statistics amplification?

The sheer limitless number of powers Vampires and Mages have just makes them absurd.

Like Mages being able to manipulate probability so hard that it controls the Narrative or Vampires being able to make an entire Universe, it's laws and physics, through Illusions and making them real.

specify what power, having unlimited powers does not say anything to someone who does not know the verse

specify what power, having unlimited powers does not say anything to someone who does not know the verse
I linked two pages with their powers and then gave two examples, controlling probability so hard they can control the Narrative and being able to create Universes and their laws through illusions and make them real.

I supposed Kamen Rider Oma Zi-O Ridewatch Absorption should be here somewhere.

Ridewatch main abilities is to absorbing the target "history" erasing them and their enemies from history, changing the entire history in the process and steal all of their power. This works on character who have type 2 acausality and people who canonically have no history attached to them.

I supposed Kamen Rider Oma Zi-O Ridewatch Absorption should be here somewhere.

Ridewatch main abilities is to absorbing the target "history" erasing them and their enemies from history, changing the entire history in the process and steal all of their power. This works on character who have type 2 acausality and people who canonically have no history attached to them.
Is causality hax? Or super absorption?

Zhong Yue

- Time Manipulation: Stops the time; Can make one second be 1 million years for others (basically time acceleration that will affect them not only mentally but physically too); Can summon his past and future selves from the timeline (like summon himself from 1h ago, another him from 2h ago, etc and himself from the future 1h forward, 2h forward, etc); Can reverse the target to a point where it didn't exist; Can see time as a physical substance; Can attack in future (his attacks will come from future to the current time); Can extract the known past and known future plus himself from the timeline to seal it away - this way even if you kill him in the past, present or future he will still exist as long as that sealed timeline does.

- Soul Manipulation: Can attack the soul with his soul; Can use his soul to manipulate objects; Has a way to take a part of someone's soul to create a lantern that will always show their location; Can desintegrate the soul; Transmute the soul of the target into ash or water; Can release a pressure that will destroy the soul; He can analyze the soul of others; Can seal away the soul to sever its link with the cycle of reincarnation; Can stop the soul from releasing any power; Can freeze the soul (spatial way); Can stop the soul from regenerating; Can make the soul of others become fuel for his fire (meaning that as long as their soul exist, the flames will burn them without stopping); Can BFR the soul to Hell and summon the souls of the dead; Can regenerate his soul as long as its not completely destroyed; Using the soul can create pocket dimensions within it; He once took his own soul and made another him, while he created a stronger soul for himself; Can absorb, stun it; Likely a few more that I can't remember rn.

Does anyone in the Wiki have better Size Manipulation than Hank Pym?

The fact that he can go anywhere from Small Size (Type 8) to Large Size (Type 9) Is really impressive. Especially considering this can allow him to go from Small Building level to Low Complex Multiversal using nothing but Size Manipulation.

It also scales above Ao's whose probability manipulation is quoted as Every action taken by all deities has the highest possibility of success, even in the face of absolute failure; they will always move before their opponent, deal critical damage, and so on; Ao's particular brand of this ability extends into infinity.
I don't believe the other person arguing for probability manipulation responded to this argument.
Also Arceus for elemental manipulation via having all the powers of other pokemon.

nominating Frisk for
  • social influencing: won the hearts of an entire species that was previously bent on the destruction of the human race (with some exceptions for the bent on human genocide part), and it's implied that they were successful as the monsters' ambassador if they choose to be since the monsters are living peacefully on the surface in the true pacifist credits; the child near single-handedly mended the damage caused by an entire world war, and maybe even brought about world peace if xenophobia among humans isn't a thing in Undertale's world because of the existence of monsters (probably not though)
  • supernatural willpower: their "Determination" is pretty much the in-universe replacement term for "being the main character"; via sheer force of will they can time travel (doubling as immortality via resurrection), can endure Low 2-C attacks (and fully regenerate after death by said attacks) and can heal themselves, give themselves healing items and reduce the enemy's damage output by really wanting those things to happen (hope & dream in the asriel fight)
Grey Goo for absorption/size manipulation: the goo gets larger by absorbing objects and creatures, and anything smaller than it gets absorbed upon contact; in the games it starts off being molecular, and by the end it grows big enough to consume the entire universe, along with an infinite amount of creatures larger than it

Last edited:
Keyaru
  • Biological Manipulation: His "Recovery" spell is an ultra-buffed version of an ordinary healer's healing sorcery, transcended into the realm of the gods. Whereas an ordinary spell is only capable of speeding up the body's natural healing process, his divine "Recovery" spell allows him to revert an injured target to a previously, perfectly healthy version of themselves. The spell works by linking Keyaru and his target together through a "magical passageway", which then enables Keyaru to receive and then relive each and every one of his target's life experiences, including all of their memories, combat experience, pain and trauma — down to the agony etched into their very cells — and their knowledge, giving him a complete and thorough understanding of their body and mind. Then, with that information, he can alter the biology of his target and recreate their form from scratch, essentially rendering all of their injuries moot. The Jioral King has been compared this ability to the feat of regressing time itself, and he can even mend wounds that have already scarred over for years, including emotional trauma and illnesses (e.g., he cured Setsuna of a deadly disease that she had been suffering from for years as a result of drinking polluted water). But, he can take this ability many steps forward with his several "Recovery" derivatives. One of which, and his most prominent, is "Improvement", which enables him to recreate the physical and mental form of his target using altered information. As such, he can revert his targets into whatever form he desires; for example, this can be used to rearrange one's attributes to prioritize and enhance certain stats over others (e.g., speed over strength, magical power over strength, durability over magical power, etc.), completely rewrite someone's appearance (e.g., Keyaru turning himself into the much older and more built "Keyaruga" or into the petite, feminine "Keara", or making Leonard look like himself and even turning Leonard into a woman, turning Flare and Norn into "Freia" and "Ellen"), erase someone's memory and turning them into his personal companion (e.g., Flare/Freia and Norn/Ellen), and amplify his own immune system one time. Then, there is "Deterioration", which allows him to recreate the target in a "broken" and "corrupt" state, inflicting irresistible, insta-kill damage; overloading someone's nervous system until they collapse, cutting off the circulation to someone's heart, expanding someone's cells until they combust, or literally turning someone into dust is all within his limits with this ability.

Arceus for Powernull
Layered, Negs Resistences, Is Passive. Nulls Thought based, Passive, Active, Passives that outspeed passives. Nulls nearly everything on the wiki along with negging stuff that is part of a beings physiology

hm. Zeus from saint seiya for matter manip. Gold Saints can destroy matter on the level below quarks(which is quantum manip I’m pretty sure on this wiki), their gold armors can tank this matter manip, and weak gods casually fodderize gold armors with their matter manip. Zeus is the strongest god. In addition, the gods have complete control over all atoms in the universe. And their matter manip works on things like Souls, Or light.

Kamen Rider Genm God Power Bestowal.

Basically able to give himself any abilities with a though, the first thing he created is Low 2-C reality, concept, laws, physic, time/space manip and eventually create plot hax.

Kamen Rider Ex-Aid Invulnerability also pretty strong as it allow him to become immune to all of the above mentioned hax.

Last edited:
Hatou Manabu for Hive Mind.
Hatou synchronizes her mind with all other possible versions of herself. Every instant in time is a separate version. That includes all possible versions of the infinite possible futures and all possible versions of the infinite possible pasts. It also includes all alternate reality versions that don't share the same present as the current version. As she can reroll even the big bang it even includes versions from alternate histories in which the laws of nature differ.
Furthermore, Hatou can replace most people in history. That means that it aren't strictly just her alternate versions but also all of these same alternate versions for nearly every human that ever existed and ever will exist, including versions of them from timelines in which Hatou doesn't exist.
And she made good use of that, as she makes all her infinite versions take every possible action simultaneously in the hope that one will reach her desired result.

Back