• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Characters that are available & can be used for VS Threads

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrossverseCrisis

VS Battles
FC/OC VS Battles
Retired
So a user of ours here had brought to my attention that we don't exactly seem to have confirmed to each other on how many of each and everyone of our OC's and other junk are completed enough to be used for VS future threads here.

I made this thread here to ask each and everyone here if they have any OC's that are at least completed enough that they don't mind their OC's or other to be used for any future vs threads...again.

Anyone? You can make a list of how many y'all have that you know are completed to use. In addition, you can make a list of characters that you know are not completed enough and thus this can tell others on not using them until then. Or just simply say how many you know that are completed/not completed.

Which is another reason for this thread (more or less): the reason here is so that other users, both veterans and new, would not have to ask the OC's creator to use their characters in battle. Especially if the character they wanted to use is still not done yet.

Again, anybody? Personally, i think this could really work since we can at least get an idea here on which characters we can use and which ones we can't use atm.

Pages of characters from creators that say they can be used:

Promestein's Pages - Promestein's

Saikou's Pages - Saikou's

Dragonmasterxyz's Pages - Dragon's

LeonRaiden's Pages - LeonRaiden's

842633's pages - 842's

Grnmachine1's Pages -Grnmachine's

Xmark12's Pages -Xmark12's

ShinyMagicalGirl's Pages - Shiny's

Darkanine's Pages -Dark's

Roymaster11's Pages - Roymaster's

Blitzstrike's Pages - Blitz's

ExoSaiyan9000's Pages - Exo's

SoyHop's Pages - Hop's

Kytygys15's Pages - Kytygys's

Pages of characters from creators that say they cannon't be used yet:

CvC's Pages - Cross's (aka me)

Flourine's Profiles - Flourine's

AidenBrooks999's Pages - AidenBrooks'

TISSG7Redgrave's Pages - Redgrave's

Hi Cross, pretty much all of my profiles are in a state I'd consider incomplete, some more incomplete than others, and there's still lots to be to added to each individual profile. So I don't have time to make a list or anything, but basically any character from my Akashaverse should be considered unavailable for VS threads.

Recently had a Mercer the God Hunter VS thread pop up and it was kinda of annoying since his profile is like less than like 10% done atm. Not complaining, just glad you're addressing this VS stuff.

Mmm. So all of them are incomplete, more or less? Alrighty.

Nah it's okay. This thread is just so that people can inform others on how many characters they have that are okay enough to use for VS threads.

I'd like to say that my characters are completed enough for vs battles. Most of them are 95% done anyways. All I'd need to do it to tweek up some stuff every once and awhile.

Most of my characters are complete.

Okay i think This Guy is complete i only have to add a picture to him

And The Lunarian Quee is complete too

Thanks for the comments, y'all.

Alright, quick review of the people who has confirmed here thus far (i'll include mines as well):

Dantvsnero: All characters are incomplete and considered unavailable for use atm.

Xmark12: All are completed enough to use for battles.

Promestein: Most are completed (good to hear, as always).

Sigma: Almost all except one are completed and can be used.

84: About only 2 that are available to use among all others (i think you may know what i mean by this, 84).

Saikou: All completed (very good).

Cross (Me): About the same case as Dantvsnero (unfortunately).

Okay, very good y'all. Make sure to note about this in case you ever happen to want to use each others OC's to have them fight in any future VS threads.

That is fine, E.D. As i told to one of our users here earlier, the purpose of this thread is to inform each other as to how many OC's and other such pages we have thus far are completed or not to use for any future vs threads..

Yeah cross all my characters are almost complete, i just have to add some powers and weapons

My characters are separated by Arcs so it should be fine. However, if that is only for Yuracion Absolon ans Sacred Heir. My other verse will be going through revisions soon so for now they will be off limits. This is why I'm trying to create a lot of Yuracion and Sacred files so that people have a variety of OC's to use for battles.

That's going to be hard to go. Well it's whatever OC's you normally create for in this case so if the YA and SH characters are done and A-Okay enough for any future VS threads here, then that's good enough news for me.

Fair enough.

Edit:

Another review here:

Me, Dantvsnero, and E.D's characters are unavailable for now.

Sigma, Xmark12, Promestein, Saikou, and i suppose 842 have from at least a couple to at best most if not all of their characters done

Dragon is about in the middle since while they are completed, their stats and powers and other such seem to be seperated by arcs so one has to note on which one they are going to use when using his characters.

Most of my profiles and ones yet to be made arean't complete enough for a vs thread yet, so the pages that have "WIP" in them probably areant fit, including the vehicles seeing as I've yet to fill in all of their weapons

My OCs Lumina and Chaos Phoenix are pretty much complete, and I have made a few VS Threads with them. I just need some wins/losses/inconclusives for them so they'll look even more complete! :)

I take back what I said. All my characters can be used. But like I said pay attention to the keys.

Hehe. Alrighty. But yeah SMG, the point of this thread is for everyone to inform each other on how many we have that's completed and A-Okay enough to use for any future vs threads here. *Nods*

Hmm. Alright. Everyone else, make sure to listen what Dragon said by paying attention to the keys of his OC's..

Shouldn't you add all this madness into the OP so people won't have to browser through all of this?

I've now updated the OP above. There, it now has a list of pages of characters from the people whose characters are done and are A-okay to use, and those whose are not done.

^That you can say so. I made it in response to a user of ours here on FC/OC regarding the availablility of other people's OC's that we may want to use against one anothers' OC's...

Thank you, Shiny. :)

Yeah i did so that it'd be easier for the rest to find them rather than having to go category checking or even having to type out the name of the pages.

@AidenBrooks: I presume by that you mean they're unavailable atm? Fair enough. Will update the OP here soon about that. *Nods*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back