• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Characters and the Nine Alignments

The_real_cal_howard

Read my comic
VS Battles
Retired
I was researching a bit and found this interesting. For fun's sake, you choose a character you like, and assign them to an alignment. They are:

Lawful Good, Neutral Good, Chaotic Good, Lawful Neutral, True Neutral, Chaotic Neutral, Lawful Evil, Neutral Evil, Chaotic Evil.

Click here for an even better understanding.

I'll start off:

Goku-Chaotic Good. Is a good guy, but his selfishness and will to fight definitely shows, and it can outweigh his morality.

Kirby-Neutral Good. Chaotic Good if eating everything is canon. Kirby's basically a bundle of fun who will save his galaxy.

Buu-Chaotic Evil. Do I need to say anything?

Link-Lawful Good. A literal knight in shining armor.

Bowser- Neutral Evil. Is an antagonist who regularly wreaks havoc and has little care for those around him, but has no qualms about forming alliances and making deals when it suits him.

Superman- Lawful Good. Truth, justice, and the american way.

Er... Bowser is more of a Neutral Evil, since he rarely does anything good and generally makes everyone miserable for his own selfish goals. Furthermore, he rarely follows any laws at all and only moves when it suits him. However, since he's not pure chaos, he wouldn't fall under Chaotic Evil.

Yuuma Mukai (Real Account) - Chaotic Good (Possibly Chaotic Neutral)

Orsted (Mushoku Tensei) - Chaotic Neutral (Possibly Choatic Good)

Tanya D (Youjo Senki) - Lawful Evil

Yukari Yakumo (Touhou) - Neutral Good

Ushimitsu (Kamisama no Iutoori) - True Neutral

Light Yagami (Death Note) - Neutral Evil

Nathan Drake (Uncharted) - Neutral Good

The alignments are fun but painfully inflexible, in my own opinion.

Regardless, Remilia's Chaotic Neutral, Sakuya is Lawful Neutral, and Patchouli's True Neutral.

Back