• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Chara Durability upgrade

I think they should have Multiversal+ durability for this reason:

During the fight with Asriel, he says that after he kills frisk he wants to do a true reset (reset everything) and then says everything would be back and nobody would have absolutely any memory of anything. Plus Asriel would lose all of his power as stated by him.

But when you do the TR, Chara is unnaffected by this.

I think they should have this in their Durability:

At least Multiverse level, Possibly Multiverse level+ (Was unnaffected by the True Reset, something that Asriel stated would affect him if he had done it).

Depends on whether if its because they're an abstract or not.

Looks just barely ok to me, might need to be looked into more.

...Both Flowey and Asriel don't exist during a true reset and Chara had you soul

and Asriel never said he would lose his powers

"Then we can do this ALL over again!"

what this says is: Asriel would return to being flowey, frisk would figure their way back to pacifist, then they would just fight all over again.

It could just mean they would battle again (Asriel and Frisk)

Saying he would be Flowey again is just a assumption .-.

thats the exact point. They would be reset in the same fashion of Anomaly's TR. Frisk starts pacifist route somewhere after some runs, Asriel does the same thing he did when he took everyone's souls. Then they would just have the same experience.

Well i don't want to argue now...

And Chara had you SOUL so it wouldn't change anything if Asriel and Flowey were affected by the True Reset because they had you control

Asriel could be very well renouncing to his powers just for the sake of doing everything again. And Chara doesn't tank the TR anyway. They regenerate from it, that's were mid-godly comes from.

Fair enough. Still doesn't prove that they tanked the TR instead of regenerating from it, or that the TR is Multiversal+

Kaltias said:
Fair enough. Still doesn't prove that they tanked the TR instead of regenerating from it, or that the TR is Multiversal+
What I'm saying is they were unnaffectee by the TR, which is something a 2-A would be affected by.

Back