• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Undertale Chara and Asriel Donwgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
This downgrade could be avoided from simply reading the profiles and the blogs (here and here).

Chara has absolutely destroyed the cosmology and not simply a timeline, as the files of the game go deleted when Chara does the thing, with the original intent being the game deleting itself to showcase better this destruction, and given how Meta Undertale is, is definitely a way to support Chara destroying the whole game world, BUT the main proof is within Asriel himself.

We do indeed accept that Asriel destroyed the timeline with the Hyper Goner (read the second blog I linked), and then the narration says that the world is ending. Given that Undertale's narrative knows how to differenciate between single timelines and the whole of them (as showcased from Sans' dialogue) and Toby himself saying that the whole of Undertale and Deltarune can be defined as completely separate worlds unrelated to each other, we can absolutely agree that "world" here means the whole of the game world which houses all the timelines, which is what Chara did, as even supported from the fact Asriel wanted to use the TRUE RESET, making his level of power comparable to the Player, who is the source of Chara's power, making all the 3 in the same ballpark about power (read on the Player's profile both the AP part and the Note 2 as all the scans are here).

Ergo same old stuff which was debunked all over the years.

There wasn't a CRT attempting to downgrade UT's Tier 2 stuff after the full 2-B CRT iirc, so I guess that if there are other 2-3 CRTs on the same basis against the Tier 2 ratings, I guess we can make it.

Just not yet I suppose.

This downgrade could be avoided from simply reading the profiles and the blogs (here and here).

Chara has absolutely destroyed the cosmology and not simply a timeline, as the files of the game go deleted when Chara does the thing, with the original intent being the game deleting itself to showcase better this destruction, and given how Meta Undertale is, is definitely a way to support Chara destroying the whole game world, BUT the main proof is within Asriel himself.

We do indeed accept that Asriel destroyed the timeline with the Hyper Goner (read the second blog I linked), and then the narration says that the world is ending. Given that Undertale's narrative knows how to differenciate between single timelines and the whole of them (as showcased from Sans' dialogue) and Toby himself saying that the whole of Undertale and Deltarune can be defined as completely separate worlds unrelated to each other, we can absolutely agree that "world" here means the whole of the game world which houses all the timelines, which is what Chara did, as even supported from the fact Asriel wanted to use the TRUE RESET, making his level of power comparable to the Player, who is the source of Chara's power, making all the 3 in the same ballpark about power (read on the Player's profile both the AP part and the Note 2 as all the scans are here).

Sounds interesting, I would take this in account

I'm convinced Shion and strym are the same guy
7zfbve.jpg

just wanted to expand on some extra proof of chara's 2-B of which wasnt mentioned, so it seems
our reports showed a massive anomaly in the timespace continuum.
timelines jumping left and right, stopping and starting…
until suddenly, everything ends.
the sudden end of every timeline seems to be through chara's destruction of the game world, its explained more in-depth in the cosmology blog, if curious

otherwise, disagree FRA

Sounds interesting, I would take this in account. Can slose then

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back