• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Chaos energy vs the essence (super sonic vs void termina)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wouldn't Super Sonic's power literally remove the corruption off him like he did to Perfect Chaos? And wouldn't VT be affected by this too because it's evil?

Not immediately, especially since he can tank loads of friend hearts with the only effect being minor damage.
Fair point but regardless, that will happen at some point and considering Sonic has a massive AP advantage over VT, that's really not gonna come into play

And Sonic can protect himself from the shockwaves with his forcefields, and if he is hit, he'll heal himself since his power literally remove corruption

Void's attacks can bypass guards and forcefields.
Considering he can duplicate himself up to 4 times and he's shown to fill a shitload of space with his attacks even by himself, Sonic is gonna have a hard time dodging OR blocking. The argument that he can heal himself from corruption is a solid one I guess. As far as I know, he's only ever healed others from corruption, but it should be safe to say he can do it to himself. It's just hard to know how long that would take.
It would have to be really quick because while he's corrupted, he's incredibly likely to revert back to base form as soon as possible.

Considering he can duplicate himself up to 4 times and he's shown to fill a shitload of space with his attacks even by himself, Sonic is gonna have a hard time dodging OR blocking. The argument that he can heal himself from corruption is a solid one I guess. As far as I know, he's only ever healed others from corruption, but it should be safe to say he can do it to himself. It's just hard to know how long that would take.
It would have to be really quick because while he's corrupted, he's incredibly likely to revert back to base form as soon as possible.
That doesn’t really mean anything if Sonic has invulnerability.

Void's ability to bypass shields and other defenses is listed as durability negation in his profile, which means that invulnerability shouldn't matter against those attacks. Unless you think Void's profile should have that part changed to something else?

Void's ability to bypass shields and other defenses is listed as durability negation in his profile, which means that invulnerability shouldn't matter against those attacks. Unless you think Void's profile should have that part changed to something else?
So void just hurts Sonic regardless of dura with every attack?

Considering VT's corruption in the sonic vs Kirby thread was Considered to be above Sonic's resistance?

Sonic resists that though. Corruption falls under empathic manip, but Sonic will not get corrupted becuase of his resistance

Not all of them do, circle of friends isn't one.
Considering he can duplicate himself up to 4 times and he's shown to fill a shitload of space with his attacks even by himself, Sonic is gonna have a hard time dodging OR blocking.
Sonics one-shots and would take no damage from attacks due to his durability.
They're still basically physical attacks that hit foes' durablity, they just get past those defenses. It's no different than the image we have on the Durability Negation page of Flash circumventing Amazo's durability by ripping his brain with his own strength, except rather than attacking internal organs Void just gets past blocking with limbs and forcefields.

This is a stomp.

Not all of them do, circle of friends isn't one.
I know. I figured one Void could blast Sonic with his durabillity nullifying lasers while the other 3 use the waves to currupt him.

Everything else I pretty much agree with. I just wanted to make the best argument I could for Void for the fun of it.

It ultimately wouldn't. I looked for Void win conditions and failed to find an even remotely reliable one.
This is a stomp. Void vs Time Eater is way better.

There is no "ultimately wouldn't", if it starts being misleading, it's misleading. I'm gonna close this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back