• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Chandler upgrade

It's the same calc it's just that we discussed the results due to the fact @Dodo combined the KE of all meteors into one which is invalid. Though they should likely make another blog for it and add it on his profile.

The calc assumes the combined powers of all the meteors, which we cannot use since we count only the damage of just one.

^Dark that said in his calc he also has the damage for one meteor that results in island lvl, but i ain't sure if it's valid.

Not valid eather, because he was powered up by night and was overpowered by those with a pl of someone with a High 7-A feat.

Dark649 said:
Not valid eather, because he was powered up by night and was overpowered by those with a pl of someone with a High 7-A feat.
From High 7-A to 6-C there isnt a big jump lol. Just upgrade everyone who scales.

Yes there is, i disagree and it's better from better feat to scale them rather than this one. The calc is rejected until Chandler power level will be revealed.

I mean, if the calc is rejected, sure. But if is accepted I dont see a reason to not upgrade everyone who scales to 6-C.

It's called scaling measures Pachi, we don't know Chandler power and until then no one will be upgraded.

Dark649 said:
It's called scaling measures Pachi, we don't know Chandler power and until then no one will be upgraded.
We do know, tho, that the chandler who did this is far, very far, from his full power. I drop this until we have more info.

Back