• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Chains of Argus • Registration Thread

She is way underpowered, dog. You can add extra abilities and resistances and shit so long as you don't go overboard my guy, this ain't a hyper low-hax RP lmao

Lol, she's honestly here as a support character. But seeing as she's underhaxed, I will gladly add Reality Warping. Would Telepathy work?
Make sure to add Conceptual Manipulation as well.

Telepathy is totally fine, in general just add whatever you think is reasonable, like, just because she's a support doesn't mean she has to have so little abilities and shit, yknow? Go crazy, just, don't actually go crazy.

Lol, she's honestly here as a support character. But seeing as she's underhaxed, I will gladly add Reality Warping. Would Telepathy work?

Wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
Then give her more support shit lol

I mean it's how I feel having to put only 5 abilities on a character lmfao

We don't talk about this...

Low-Mid crazy or Resurrection (of others) crazy? lol
Resurrection is a no-no, and the current regeneration cap is High-Low. If you really want Low-Mid though, you can say it works over time, like over the course of hours or days.

Add a couple of resistances and shit and we should be good. Can't have her going around just resisting nothing.

She should have a resistance to Magic as well. Anybody that isn't a human would have it since they can resist the dangerous effects it has on humans who try and use it.

We're in like, midway Act 1. Some characters have yet to be introduced so that's why I'm extending Act 1's run time.

Back