• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Chains of Argus • Registration Thread

Hmmm, if you dm me maybe it would make it easier for me, cause I would join, just not sure I have the time to invest into untangling and outing myself into plot

So a plot synopsis? I can give that here lmao.

Basically, the cast is currently working for the Church of the Sun Goddess to fight monsters that got shat out of a big hole leading to the Underworld and are currently in the middle of fighting a man covered in a bunch of fire and his monsters in the eye of a big dark wind vortex, with the main group currently being led and commanded by a grumpy Draconian midget.

Is what's currently going on in a nutshell.

It's still open for joining, yes.
Basically, the cast is currently working for the Church of the Sun Goddess to fight monsters that got shat out of a big hole leading to the Underworld and are currently in the middle of fighting a man covered in a bunch of fire and his monsters in the eye of a big dark wind vortex, with the main group currently being led and commanded by a grumpy Draconian midget.
We've just finished with this and are now generally having some time to recuperate within the Cathedral.

Yeah. The ones that survived the original war became the modern Rakshashin, so no pureblooded Raksha exist.

And even if they did, they'd be inevitably hunted down by pretty much every Human and Everian government feasible.
But so let's say he did survive and get converted into a modern Rakshashin who lost his former powers, how is that?

But so let's say he did survive and get converted into a modern Rakshashin who lost his former powers, how is that?
The Rakshashin only exist because the Raksha bloodline was watered down through selective breeding, so, he wouldn't have just been converted into one as time went on.

And considering the Raksha fought in the original war, inherently, he would be far, far to powerful.

The Rakshashin only exist because the Raksha bloodline was watered down through selective breeding, so, he wouldn't have just been converted into one as time went on.

And considering the Raksha fought in the original war, inherently, he would be far, far to powerful.
Okay, so what's the maximum age you can give to a character before they start becoming too op?

120 seems fine. Depending on the clan of Rakshashin, the training could've been different, so, it depends on what backstory you plan to build.
So he is a Rakshashin who was trained since he was born, in a futile attempt to create a soldier from the past, but ended up being hated on by his own clan. Not only that, he is a special one since he has a special ability of Telepathy (which idk if that's allowed, ofc he uses mana)

Back