• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Xtasyamphetamine said:
The Chad Neo dominates this boi and puts him in a leash FRA
This is probably the weirdest vote I've seen in a while

Chad's sense aren't that good and he's never shown to use it during battle. They just tell him the general direction of an opponent, and he has to consciously chose to sense someone, or they'd have to be very powerful. It's not something he'll think of doing and it's something he's never shown to do.

Chad is a pacifist, he doesn't like fighting that much so he won't be very aggressive. He also isn't a range spammer in the slightest, not only that but his only ranged attack is pretty predictable.

Look at that move, it's just a straight beam and easy to dodge. It's also his only range attack because he can't use El Directo in this key.

This is early Chad who doesn't have a lot of experience, remember that he doesn't like hurting people. His main way of fighting was being a tank which isn't going to help him here.

Chad's also known for being a ridged fighter, while Neo is very mobile.

I honestly feel like knowing the general direction would be enough.

That's fair. But it's still an option that Neo doesn't have. She could underestimate the AoE. Who knows. I'm pretty sure it caught Shunsui off guard at one point.

Early Chad still has loads of informal fighting experience. Both in and outside of school. He's still more than capable of throwing punches. And it's fairly simple to tank when you have a shield on your arm. As much as Neo counters brawlers, a shield counters punches and kicks just as well.

I mean, as long as Chad can rotate 360 degrees, which he can, his shield will protect what it needs to protect. Someone being a rigid fighter doesn't make them a bad fighter. And it is often times, more difficult to get in against someone who's a rigid fighter. Which I know from experience. So the rigid vs mobile fighter piece is actually a bit of a mull point here.

@Litentric Neo deals with ranged attacks by using her semblance to create an illusion so the opponent thinks they hit her when in reality she's nowhere near there and setting up a counterattack

She can also teleport

I kinda figured, though I did address that above. Chad isn't a fool. And despite it not being used much, he does passively sense reiatsu. It's how he can locate hollows aside from their obvious loud sounds.

Yeah. But she still has to attack after she teleports, which gives Chad time to react. Which, to be fair, all he has to do is position his arm properly while she places her entire body in position to attack. As proper punches and kicks require either chambering of the foot or rotation of the body in some way shape or form.

I still find it to be inconclusive as Neo is still kinda hard countered by Chad's giant shield arm. So he only has to do so much to block her attacks. And he does have a distance option. Despite it being predictable, it's certainly better than being forced to attack someone who tanks attacks on the daily.

It is the one meant for defense but he doesn't actually realise that and get its final form for a while. For the key we are using, its pretty much just a right arm but looks sick, pumches energy and is more durable than the rest.

Not best ice cream fra

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back