• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yasutora Sado (Chad) vs Hong Meiling (Bleach vs touhou)

Yep. Chad resists basically every type of soul manip and has been hit by danmaku relative to him before.

With info, Chad uses Bringer Light to close the distance and chokes Meiling ftw.
Does he Resist Resistance Negation too? Cuz Spirit Manipulation is Also capable to negating Resistance to Soul Manipulation.

And yeah, She can combine her cqc with Danmaku Too.

I mean if you choke someone with class M lifting strength wouldn’t they go instantly to unconsciousness or at the very least very quickly?

I don't think LS will make suffocation that much faster. And even if it did, the issue is he has no realistic way to make that attempt or make it meaningful. Meiling can either create a forcefield to protect herself or create a shockwave to knock him away.

I find it more likely Meiling would just...beat him down before he gets to suffocate-

She still needs to breathe doesn’t she. Chokehold then knock her unconscious

You can't just try to choke someone that doesn't has brain to need oxygen bro
Check her resistance Youkai lack DNA and Brain don't forget chad dealing with Spiritual being

That not different from Captain American choking Ultron in that movie

We will fall unconscious if we doesn't has oxygen and blood come to our brain in time
So that will not happen with something doesn't has Human like organs

zy3vzyl35ww11.jpg

Back