• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Cell Saga scaling question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maverick_Zero_X

She/Her
VS Battles
Administrator
Is there a reason why upscaling from First form Frieza's feat allows the characters to go from High 5-A to 4-C and then High 4-C?

Is 4-C derived from multiplier scaling or somethin'?

It used to be via backward scaling from Cell.

But that makes no sense anymore, since Cell isn't baseline 4-B anymore.

I think the Freeza upscaling is due to the fact that First Form Frieza is already 1.7 Tenatons strong. And then due to Freeza being 50% (Being At least High 5-A in that form) and 100% (Double 50%'s power) as it's generally accepted that these numbers are correct with little to no evidence against it (Even power levels agree with these numbers! That's rare).

We also know that Goku's Base Form against 50% Freiza >>> 1st Form Frieza. Goku is only 50% Frieza's equal when using Kaiokenx20.

So assuming the very least, Freeza 100% is double Freeza 50% who is equal to Goku Kaiokenx20 who is vastly superior to 1st Form Freiza. Ignoring Freeza's 2nd and 3rd forms, Freeza at 100% is 40 x 1.7 Tenatons (or 68 Tenatons) or Low 4-C due to being 2x stronger than Kaiokenx20. This is why Future Trunk's base form is only Low 4-C, being superior to Mecha Freeza who is stronger than 100% Freeza.

Then, proceeding to stack the conservative multiplier for Super Saiyan (Superior to 20x, but for the sake of lowballs let's just use 20x anyways) we would increase our previous 68 Tenatons result to get 1360 tenatons. 4-C, which is where trunks gets it and therefore everyone else who scales to him. Actually wait no, 4-C is only 912.295 Tenatons at it's highest. I'm pretty sure this is where High 4-C comes from then.

High 4-C also comes from Cell's Foe calculation so not much explaining needed to be done from there. Really, the only question mark I'm having is why only 4-C. From the fairly basic math I did, the characters should've just jumped from Low 4-C to High 4-C. I mean it isn't hard. 4-C is only a 6.71x difference.

High 4-C used to be via backward scaling from SPC, but once he became 1 KiloFoe it was decided to no longer backwards scale him since it would make no sense (Which is why regular Perfect Cell, Cell Games Goku and Gohan no longer have the + sign in the heir ratings.

Now it's from scaling to Freeza who in his final form is at least 40 times stronger which would make him almost half way into Small Star level, then you have a chain of characters stronger than him stomping each other so now the High 4-C characters sit at above baseline but to an unknown degree.

Was going to make a thread about this.

If now most characters stronger than Frieza (Goku, Piccolo, Androids) should just be "At Least High 5-A", how do we handle the scaling?

The only other feat for the verse that's revelant and higher is Shin's High 4-C thingy listed on his profile.

AidenBrooks999 said:
Was going to make a thread about this.

If now most characters stronger than Frieza (Goku, Piccolo, Androids) should just be "At Least High 5-A", how do we handle the scaling?

The only other feat for the verse that's revelant and higher is Shin's High 4-C thingy listed on his profile.
So are you just going to disregard my entire post above or... what

Well, nobody else said anything about it (Like a staff member) so I kind off decide to bump the thread with mu question

Also... Multipliers are not really accepted in DBZ (At least when I was a staff a few months ago, maybe that changed aswell)

But I'm not using multipliers. At least the ones that aren't accepted here.

We know that 100% is double 50%. That's literally basic math.

We know that Super Saiyan is AT LEAST equal to Kaiokenx20 (Definitely higher but for the sake of lowballs!)

20x is equal to 50%.

therefore, 100% is 40x Freeza's First form AP and Super Saiyan is superior to it. Ignoring in-between forms. There was no "Kaizenshuu Multipliers" and crap here. basic arithmetic isn't the same as the unaccepted Multipliers.

Stuff like Super Saiyan multipliers aren't accepted, but linear multipliers that are shown to make sense are accepted (Like 50% Freeza and 100% Freeza, and the Kaioken Multipliers).

I wonder if transformations being multipliers would be less controversial if the name of the transformation was the multiplier. I think that's what throws people off, the lack of significant change in appearance to warrant such a power boost.

Right, I'm saying that maybe the other forms would be accepted if it was called Super Saiyan x50 or Bankai x10. I mean it sounds dumb, but I think some people would prefer it that way.

Is that so? Sorry, I was not aware of it.

Can you link the thread?

As i repeat, i know how to make the scaling reasonable of all the saga's without wanking the multipliers, the main problem are the speed jumps, which Matthew disagrees.

I don't think there were any transformations that didn't increase speed except for the ones that decreased it. If you can make them reasonable then the speed jumps would be reasonable for the same reasoning.

Dark649 said:
As i repeat, i know how to make the scaling reasonable of all the saga's without wanking the multipliers, the main problem are the speed jumps, which Matthew disagrees.
You've already said Cell saga characters will be downgradedin this threat

I have the same question about speed. The best speed feat in DBZ is only 0.25c Relativistic. Where did we get FTL+ from?

Well

From feast we have 1st Form Frieza's High 5-A and Shin's High 4-C (Shin being, maybe [From what I read in the manga] around SSJ Vegeta post HTC)

So, is forward-and-backward scaling allowed?

For the in betweens

That depends if the multipliers proposal is rejected, where the Low 4-C like Base Trunks becomes High 5-A and the weaker High 4-C like 18 to just 4-C.

Maybe some calcs for Cell Saga?

Apparently I saw that we can use animetimeframes as long as they don't contradict the manga. So any special feat with that?

DragonEmperor23 said:
What about the time gotenks traveled around the planet multiple times?
Relativistic+ was calced on the high-end, Vegito moving as candy was FTL if i remember corretly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back