• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Cell Saga scaling question

Status
Not open for further replies.
The real cal howard said:
But isn't that contradicted by the manga?
Btw, welcome back, Aiden!
Thanks m8

I don't see the contradiction. Gotenks flew a few dozens, there like 12 circles, and anime timing can be use if the feat is the same

AidenBrooks999 said:
Yeah, but Rel+ and I'll be happy lol
I just watched that moment. It looks even less impressive in the anime. Gotenks made exactly 8 circles in about 5.5 sec. I can't do a prober calc right now but anyway. 40000*8/5.5 = 58128 km/s = 0.19 c - Relativistic.

It should be a bit faster because i can't measure attitude gotenks was flying at but it still won't reach Relativistic+

So final result

Diameter of Gotenks' circles was about 50% bigger than diameter of Earth. So 12742├ù1,5├ù¤Ç├ù9/5.5 = 98255.88 km/s = 0.33 c - Relativistic

That's high end

Akreious said:
Didn't Gotenks also take naps and breaks in between his laps around the Earth though..? or am I high.
Yes he did, in average, a nap takes around 20 min, and he can only remain as Gotenks for 30 min

So his speed feat isn't really reliable since it assumes that he flew continuously, even though we know he spent time having micro-naps.

I was told to post this here: Mecha-Frieza is currently rated as 'At least Dwarf Star level' for being an unknown degree stronger than Final Form Frieza.

Future Trunks gets his rating of 'Small Star level, Star level as a Super Saiya' for easily defeating this version of Frieza.

Can someone clarify exactly how this makes sense? We don't have an exact multiplier for how much stronger than Mecha-Frieza he is.

This scaling chain is currently used to supporting the ratings of numerous characters in the Android Arc.

I am very open for intelligent suggestions regarding how we should rescale the characters from the Frieza and Cell sagas.

I'll need to do a bit of research on Frieza's ratings (since he seems to be the character that most other ratings are based on) but I'm sure there will be a better way than the currenct scaling chain.

Okay. Thank you for the help. As far as I understand, the characters are placed with estimations between first form Frieza and final form Cell.

The star level rating for DB comes from x50 SSJ mutieplier if i don't miss something.

The dwarf star feat was performe by base Frieza who is weaker than base Goku (Frieza Saga).

@Damage

You can find some info here .

Damage: Read my posts as i already responded to that question, Dzhin: It's from the scaling chain of previous 100% Frieza rating, if the x50 multiplier would be applied the scaling would be different as i know how it will affect the characters.

Err, I don't see your response to that question in any of your posts in this thread.

Perhaps you could repost it, if you've answered this in a different thread?

As i mentioned here and in this thread, the scaling needs to be revised because Base Trunks is only slightly stronger than Post Zenkai Goku, and not no-hands Final Frieza to the 50% Frieza that Goku needed Kaiokenx20 to do bruise him.

Okay, well I'm glad you agree with me that the current scaling needs to be revised.

Also, about the speed ratings, here are there currnet justifications:

Frieza: FTL (At 50% of his power, Frieza is comparable to Goku with Kaio-ken x20) to FTL+ at 100% (Much faster than before, and can keep up with Super Saiyan Goku)

Goku: Relativistic (Faster than his Saiyan Saga Kaio-ken x4 form), higher with Kaio-ken. At least Relativistic post-Zenkai (Casually deflected Final Form Frieza's Death Beams, which should be faster than his First Form Supernova), up to FTL with Kaio-ken, FTL+ with Super Saiyan (Faster than 100% Frieza)

This could be reworded surely to appear less circular?

Wait a minute, Frieza's speed calc and his AP calc use different values for Planet Vegeta's size.

Why are all forms of Frieza suddenly reduced to High 5-A? He easily reaches an upper tier in his final form.

AKM sama said:
Why are all forms of Frieza suddenly reduced to High 5-A? He easily reaches an upper tier in his final form.
~4.415 between the result of his calc and the beggining of Low 4-C

Yeah, it's too small a gap when we know that even kaioken x20 Goku (who is waaay stronger than the calc result) was nothing to Freeza's final form.

We accept the kaioken multipliers.

Yes. We don't accept the super saiyan multipliers stated in the super exciting guide tho. But Oozaru and Kaioken are accepted.

AKM sama said:
Yes. We don't accept the super saiyan multipliers stated in the super exciting guide tho. But Oozaru and Kaioken are accepted.
Why not Suoer Saiyan tho? Basic maths and 50 times is not wrong lmao

Does it mean that Oozaru Vegeta should be 5-B+. Even if we assume Vegeta is equal to Piccolo in the begging of DBZ (which is ridiculous) he should be 690 Zettatons.

AidenBrooks999 said:
Why not Suoer Saiyan tho? Basic maths and 50 times is not wrong lmao
I meant ss2 and ss3. The ss1 being at least more than 40x is straight forward.

Ugarik said:
Does it mean that Oozaru Vegeta should be 5-B+. Even if we assume Vegeta is equal to Piccolo in the begging of DBZ (which is ridiculous) he should be 690 Zettatons.
About that... If anime timing is allowed if it doesn't contradict the manga, couldn't this calc be use for the canon scaling aswell?

The Toei feats should not scale to the manga profiles, also Final Frieza being Low 4-C is not accurate, i will make a thread explaining the multipliers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back