• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's taken as just 2-A here so don't bring it up in a match without a CRT first.
As long as everyone knew it was in the 6D. I don't need to make a CRT,plus I don't even have the energy or time to. I've got exams am preparing for.

As long as everyone knew it was in the 6D. I don't need to make a CRT,plus I don't even have the energy or time to. I've got exams am preparing for.
Good thing no one agrees. Seriously, that's not at all how we do things here. You can't just claim something and expect people to agree.

Dereaperman

Prime didn't so it,it was sun dip superman which prime scales far above the gap isn't even funny.

Dereaperman

Prime didn't so it,it was sun dip superman which prime scales far above the gap isn't even funny.
I don't know DC worth anything, but DBZ scaling chains are pretty ridiculous so being >>>>baseline isnt exactly impressive

Even of I do make a CRT,not sure I might be around to make replies but your right
From my knowledge it should go through if there's enough proof of 6-D, so once you have the energy and can get the scans, issues and such you can make it

I keep seeing people say Supes oneshots or stomps via AP or his single hax ability, while I understand that his heat vision is a pretty powerful hax I respectfully disagree for these reasons:
1. Superman doesn't spam intangibility in character and it wouldn't matter since Goku's Non-Physical Interaction saw him hitting higher-dimensional entities like Infinite Zamasu who was literally the universe's time and space. Unless his intangibility is greater than being of a higher space or on some non-existent stuff he ain't evading hits.
2. He cannot and will not get around the Probability hax. It literally stops him from landing his hits or even dodging Goku's hits. Even if someone said he could affect probability, Goku literally has Probability Negation hax too which again these kinds of hax are used in every fight in the games by everyone.
3. Statistics Reduction hard counters Superman, Goku can literally reduce his stats to a point where speed equalization becomes irrelevant and Superman will proceed to simply get blitzed.
4. Statistics Amplifications galore, Goku has so many abilities that amp his stats it's ridiculous. One of those abilities can amp him by at least x2000 according to the game translation. Superman has nothing going for him in terms of offense except his Heat Vision which is only going to end up missing thanks to Point 2.
5. Statistics Stealing, Goku can literally steal Superman's power level with one of his abilities and that's assuming Superman would be stronger than him.
6. God Meteor reduces stats and damages him.
7. He has the Dragon Fist in the games which as we know is a massively powerful move.
8. Goku's Durability Negation via a casual ki blast ability renders any unlikely durability advantage Superman has completely irrelevant
9. Numerous damage-boosting abilities that would inflict massive damage to Superman even if he was stronger.
10. Goku has Damage Reduction abilities that can basically lower Superman's landed shots efficiency and potency.
11. All of Goku's Stat Amps and Damage Boosts STACK. This isn't even including how we're discussing MUI Goku when we all know the man has his Saiyan Zenkai that makes him stronger and faster mid-fight, then the ability from the anime of UI where it gets stronger and faster with each strike and block.
12. UI -Sign- and MUI both give him a decisive edge in reaction by the very nature of the ability, this is literally the point of Ultra Instinct. The fact that speed is equalized and the man has the ability to react and fight with no time spent processing is major. He's only getting faster too, and so Superman is not hitting him especially thanks to Point 2.

I keep seeing people say Supes oneshots or stomps via AP or his single hax ability, while I understand that his heat vision is a pretty powerful hax I respectfully disagree for these reasons:
1. Superman doesn't spam intangibility in character and it wouldn't matter since Goku's Non-Physical Interaction saw him hitting higher-dimensional entities like Infinite Zamasu who was literally the universe's time and space. Unless his intangibility is greater than being of a higher space or on some non-existent stuff he ain't evading hits.
2. He cannot and will not get around the Probability hax. It literally stops him from landing his hits or even dodging Goku's hits. Even if someone said he could affect probability, Goku literally has Probability Negation hax too which again these kinds of hax are used in every fight in the games by everyone.
3. Statistics Reduction hard counters Superman, Goku can literally reduce his stats to a point where speed equalization becomes irrelevant and Superman will proceed to simply get blitzed.
4. Statistics Amplifications galore, Goku has so many abilities that amp his stats it's ridiculous. One of those abilities can amp him by at least x2000 according to the game translation. Superman has nothing going for him in terms of offense except his Heat Vision which is only going to end up missing thanks to Point 2.
5. Statistics Stealing, Goku can literally steal Superman's power level with one of his abilities and that's assuming Superman would be stronger than him.
7. He has the Dragon Fist in the games which as we know is a massively powerful move.
8. Goku's Durability Negation via a casual ki blast ability renders any unlikely durability advantage Superman has completely irrelevant
9. Numerous damage-boosting abilities that would inflict massive damage to Superman even if he was stronger.
10. Goku has Damage Reduction abilities that can basically lower Superman's landed shots efficiency and potency.
11. All of Goku's Stat Amps and Damage Boosts STACK. This isn't even including how we're discussing MUI Goku when we all know the man has his Saiyan Zenkai that makes him stronger and faster mid-fight, then the ability from the anime of UI where it gets stronger and faster with each strike and block.
12. UI -Sign- and MUI both give him a decisive edge in reaction by the very nature of the ability, this is literally the point of Ultra Instinct. The fact that speed is equalized and the man has the ability to react and fight with no time spent processing is major. He's only getting faster too, and so Superman is not hitting him especially thanks to Point 2.
This is bloodlusted on both, also I didn't think we used DB multipliers

Well, Superman is on a CRT, if it goes right, he will be upgraded to Low 1-C or 1-A, so, yes, it would be a AP stomp

This is bloodlusted on both, also I didn't think we used DB multipliers
Even if bloodlusted his heat vision isn't hitting, if anything that's only making his situation worse since Goku gets that Rage Power amp on top of everything else. The Super Saiyan mult is accepted, they don't accept Super Saiyan 2 or 3's multipliers though.

That has no relevance to the current debate though, we're discussing 2-A vs 2-A.
it has relevance because we are discussing the characters, and superman key will be not even 2-A if the crt is accepted, and all this debate will be useless if the CRT is accepted, people should avoid discuss it for now, that's what I'm trying to say

it has relevance because we are discussing the characters, and superman key will be not even 2-A if the crt is accepted, and all this debate will be useless if the CRT is accepted, people should avoid discuss it for now
The entire point of the debate is to discuss them currently, just because there's a revision thread that may or may not be accepted doesn't mean we should avoid discussing it at the present moment. There's a solid chance that the CRT could be denied as with any other character. I do see your point though, perhaps it would be best to wait a day before this discussion continues. However, if the CRT is not accepted I see no reason why this one shouldn't be put in as a win for the Saiyan, he has more votes and his reasons for winning are far more feasible without Superman having a solid check to the aforementioned Point 2.

The entire point of the debate is to discuss them currently, just because there's a revision thread that may or may not be accepted doesn't mean we should avoid discussing it at the present moment.
It literally happens in every VS thread that I am, people always say to avoid discussing it because the character is ongoing with CRTs
There's a solid chance that the CRT could be denied as with any other character. I do see your point though, perhaps it would be best to wait a day before this discussion continues.
point 1
However, if the CRT is not accepted I see no reason why this one shouldn't be put in as a win for the Saiyan, he has more votes and his reasons for winning are far more feasible without Superman having a solid check to the aforementioned Point 2.
when did I said that the victory won't be added? I just said to avoid discuss it for now because Superman is on a CRT that is ongoing

It literally happens in every VS thread that I am, people always say to avoid discussing it because the character is ongoing with CRTs

point 1

when did I said that the victory won't be added? I just said to avoid discuss it for now because Superman is on a CRT that is ongoing
I didn't say you said that the victory wouldn't be added. Nor did I even imply you said that, I was simply making a statement in regards to the current state of the discussion which presents Goku as the victor of this battle. I'm agreeing with you though on us all waiting a day before we continue.

This thread is a ******* mess.

Anyways, Supes one win condition looks to be very easily countered thanks to UI and also seems to be out of character.

To be frank, I'm considering closing this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back