• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Superman prime 1 million>>>>>>>>>>sun dip superman(justice league 2018,the one who one shotted forger and destroyed his multiverse in the 6th dimension)>>>world forger>>>dark multiverse>>>>>>>>>>DC multiverse>>>>>infinite^infinite baseline.

Superman prime 1 million>>>>>>>>>>sun dip superman(justice league 2018,the one who one shotted forger and destroyed his multiverse in the 6th dimension)>>>world forger>>>dark multiverse>>>>>>>>>>DC multiverse>>>>>infinite^infinite baseline.
such power is useless when goku can just dodge every punch lol

Having a larger 2A cosmology no longer grants you anything above baseline 2A unless the verse treats it at so.

For example, destroying two infinite multiverses isn't more impressive than destroying one. It's just a range feat.

Having a larger 2A cosmology no longer grants you anything above baseline 2A unless the verse treats it at so.

For example, destroying two infinite multiverses isn't more impressive than destroying one. It's just a range feat.
Thanks

but we already established that hes not as strong as u say plus goku just dodges everything superman does
Speed is equalised don't think so.
I don't care about the range feat but superman P1M scales above many characters from sun dip,do world forger downwards.

And Goku has such a large 2A scaling chain that it's not even funny.

I think DB characters are like the 2nd highest in terms of Ap in 2A.

I don't care about the range feat but superman P1M scales above many characters from sun dip,do world forger downwards.
Have you seen Xeno Goku's scaling chain and multipliers? It's utterly massive and CC Goku casually stomped him

goku has fought people with comparable speed and still effortlessly dodged them. not an argument

ok? dont see why he would one shot still.

And also CC Goku who scale massively to the point it is ridiculous to mention.

And to add more to the injury, Goku have a massive array of statsamp and damage boost that stack on each other, make the AP gap not funny anymore

Having a larger 2A cosmology no longer grants you anything above baseline 2A unless the verse treats it as so.

That is bullshit. You might also say "destroying 1 trillion infinite multiverses is as impressive as destroying one multiverse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back