• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Cavendish/Hakuba vs Bartholomew Kuma

Yee the combat speed... Gets perfectly equal to the other characters
a matchup that isn't a stomp is a fair share of wincons for both sides...i dont make up the definitions...you can look them up on vsbw.
Oh... Cavendish definitely has a wincon against Kuma... Just very high diff, he can damage Kuma and has better skills and maneuverability

Yee the combat speed... Gets perfectly equal to the other characters
Bro? Everything but the combat speed gets equalized every other speed get reduced with the same multiplier the combat speed got downgraded to
you is mixing everything up...your no diffing me rn with these mind hax.
Oh... Cavendish definitely has a wincon against Kuma... Just very high diff, he can damage Kuma and has better skills and maneuverability
he has skills and manueuverability over kuma and everything else is at a major disadvantage.
so once again, "these matches are heavily one-sided and provide little to no challenge or danger for the winning character." 🗿

you is mixing everything up...your no diffing me rn with these mind hax.
Bro? Only the combat speed gets equalized every other speed get reduced with the same multiplier the combat speed got downgraded to
This better?
he has skills and manueuverability over kuma and everything else is at a major disadvantage.
No it's not... Everything else they are nearly equal to but Kuma has better ability and speed
so once again, "these matches are heavily one-sided and provide little to no challenge or danger for the winning character." 🗿
Stop... You are using one word from that statement, it's little to no challenge or danger for the winning character

Kuma will definitely be in danger as he can get hit anytime via cavandish's skill and maneuverability

This better?
yes
No it's not... Everything else they are nearly equal to but Kuma has better ability and speed
iq, ability(which is huge), speed and these happen to be the most important factors
Stop... You are using one word from that statement, it's little to no challenge or danger for the winning character
yeah, cavendish is of no challenge to kuma if u have it as a low diff, might as well add an extreme low diff.
Kuma will definitely be in danger as he can get hit anytime via cavandish's skill and maneuverability
not anytime tho cuz he kinda yk, has to close the distance, in which the defensive speed advantage for kuma closes that.

The one that's me is bigger, much much much + infinite + infinite do that for infinite and even that for infinite and even that infinite and yee more

Basically more right 🤔

The one that's me is bigger, much much much + infinite + infinite do that for infinite and even that for infinite and even that infinite and yee more

Basically more right 🤔
me being the exact opposite makes me ur evil counterpart, and we know, evil always prevails 🤷‍♂️

That’s the only way to counter it🧍
There is no way.
smile-orangutan.gif

Back