• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Selina and Felica have both arrived at the top of a museum to steal a diamond. They see each other and get into an argument over who is more deserving. They decide to settle it with a battle, winner gets the diamond and gets to keep the loser as their new sidekick and slave (Yes THAT kind of slave, you know the one I mean)

Both have all of their equipment, and Felica naturally has her Probability Manipulation

Catwoma

Black Cat (Marvel Comics)

I found a respect thread for Black Cat that provides examples of her probability manipulation. If I posted a link, would you guys be willing to check it out and decide for yourselves if it's enough to allow her the win despite being weaker?

I'm pretty sure that doesn't overcome the tier gap unless one is close to baseline and the other close to the high end of their tier.

Her Probability Manipulation is good enough to make up for the AP gap, which isn't even massive when compared to other AP stomps. I'll call it 60/40 in favor of Black Cat. Batman's enemies don't use probability manipulation, she won't be used to it, and her whip will strangle her or something.

All she needs to do is make Catwoman strangle herself, make her motorcycle explode, make her rip her own throat out, or, and this is really in character, make her fall off a building during a chase scene.

Oh, she has more AP, huh? You know sabretooth? Wolverine's enemy who is comparable to him? She's beaten him before:

3713379-sabre 5
Still think it's a stomp? I can give more proof.

It's a stomp. Black Cat has 0 ways of hurting someone 1000x stronger than her. Catwoman won't be dying from any physical attacks because they literally cannot harm her.

I guess you're arguing about a whip battle. But given that both are very skilled, it seems unlikely that such a thing would happen. Catwoman could quite simply just snap the whip in two. Or counter with her own whip. But I don't see her strangling Catwoman with a 1000x strength difference. The whip might as well atomize on contact with Catwoman, lol.

This is a stomp until Black Cat gets a upgrade via scaling, which will probably reserve it anyway, someone close this.

Catwoman's OWN whip will strangle her, and if it doesn't, she'll slit her throat while trying to remove it from her own neck. AP gaps can be avoided, look at many other fights. You can't tell me that if she can beat Sabretooth (by herself, cops and Peter got there later) that she can't beat Catwoman as well.

That's what makes them baseline.

No calculations means they're baseline but Catwomaj is higher than baseline via scaling

Well what even got her into 9-A to begin with? Her attack potency justification is slamming someone through a wall and staggering this "Mr. Hyde". Hyde as no profile on here, so I don't know how impressive that is.

Am I missing something? Sabretooth wasn't holding back, he's comparable to Wolverine. She beat him based off of her skills and her probability manipulation. It's not really an outlier, her probability manipulation is stronger than her fighting skill.

Unless Sabretooth is also 1000x stronger than her, then that feat is irrelevant to this match. If Sabretooth is that much stronger, then her tier should be adjusted accordingly. At least after consulting the knowledgeable members on the verse.

Back