• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Yo bois

I finished watching the second season yeasterday, and I love it. So I decided to try some profiles for them, we already have one for Dracula, so I did one for Trevor and one for Alucard

So what do you guys think ? Give me corrections or opinions bois

Aaaand be careful, both of them have spoilers

"Logically, characters capable of physically achieving a certain degree of energy output, must be able to at least withstand a comparable amount of damage, or their bodies would break apart from the strain and automatic counterforce, whenever they exert themselves.", our durability page

Since their Fire Blast are channeled through their bodies, they durability must be comparable or they would break apart, and Trevor can easily kill them and comparable demons with normal swords, sticks, even a kick in season 2 hurt them, and Trevor can also tank their physical damage

Ok, so my opinion is that the Vampire Killer's wording should be tweaked a little bit.

Instead of "Can badly hurt Dracula with his whip", it would be more accurate to say "The leather whip previously was able to harm Alucard, The Morning Star whip was the only weapon to truly hurt Dracula" or something to that degree. Because if you remember Dracula was hurt, but he wasn't bleeding or had cuts. But it was clear it did hurt him, and Alucard was clearly hurt by the normal leather whip, and we know Alucard can take a beating from Dracula.

I think Trevor's durability should be At Least Small Building Level, Possibly Large Town Level

Both Alucard and Dracula was super casual when attacking both Sypha and Trevor, and we only see him start doing those running through walls and smashing their head in when fighting Alucard. And the only hit Alucard landed against Trevor was a punch, which once again plays to the fact he was holding back.

Now for Alucard and Sypha I think we can find their actual AP by taking Dracula's AP and dividing it by two, because it took both Alucard and Sypha to overpower Drucula's fireball. Unfortunatly I'm not sure if Trevor can scale to this tho... Mostly because he didn't physically attack or try to stop the fireball in anyway, he only helped Sypha stay still.

High 7-C is pure wank coming as the person who made the original profile.

I will improve these profiles. We need actual calcs.

Matthew Schroeder said:
High 7-C is pure wank
If you're talking about Dracula's power, then yeah, I agree.

But I stand firm in my stance on the powerscaling.

The Morning Star Whip certianly hurt a weakened Dracula.

But I do think Alucard is comparable to a weakened and starved Dracula. If anything Sypha + Alucard is about equal to that weakened Dracula. Meaning they should both be half of what the weakened Dracula is.

And Trevor is just standing there with 9-A Durability and AP, and only able to hurt Dracula with the Whip.

Sypha doesn't have higher durability than Trevor tho, she doesn't even scale to the 9-A stuff since she never fought those demons on close combat like Trevor

And Alucard did the hard job against Dracula, we can't say that Sypha was half of that, and Trevor was helping her at that moment btw

Dante Demon Killah said:
Now you answer?

"Sypha doesn't have higher durability than Trevor tho, she doesn't even scale to the 9-A stuff since she never fought those demons on close combat like Trevor"

I was mainly talking about her AP, yes her durability is weird, I can't say what it would be.

"And Alucard did the hard job against Dracula, we can't say that Sypha was half of that, and Trevor was helping her at that moment btw"

OK, I 100% agree Alucard took a lot of the blunt force of the fireball, but any other proportion is kinda of arbitrary.

Trevor helped her stay in place, that doesn't mean he somehow is equal to Sypha or remotely contributed to holding back the fireball. As you said Alucard did most of the work anyway. Besides holding Sypha in place would have been a lifting feat not an AP feat.

Yeap, now I'm answering ~~

If it wasn't for Trevor, Sypha wouldn't even still on her feet, that's why I'm mentioning this, it doesn't scale to his AP. Taking that and dividing by two would be a wank for her, she is at least 9-A since she can scorch 9-A demons, but only with Magic, and not physically, maybe we have another feat for her, but I don't remember

About Sypha Durability, what feat she have to scale ?

Dante Demon Killah said:
Yeap, now I'm answering ~~
If it wasn't for Trevor, Sypha wouldn't even still on her feet, that's why I'm mentioning this, it doesn't scale to his AP. Taking that and dividing by two would be a wank for her, she is at least 9-A since she can scorch 9-A demons, but only with Magic, and not physically, maybe we have another feat for her, but I don't remember

About Sypha Durability, what feat she have to scale ?
Well, I'm not sure. The only feat she has for Durability is not being cut in half by Dracula by putting up an ice shield in the last second and got back up after being backhanded by Dracula.

I agree it is wank... Unless you count her overpowering Castlevania's machines and teleporting it to the top of the belmont studies. In which case, it might not be.

Moving the castle is a good feat, actually, but I don't have any idea to who or what that scales, it's likely not from Dracula tho, at least not to his full power

Question, I have seen Netflix Castlevania S2:E7, and I always wanted to know something. If Adrian can fly, then why did he needed Sypha's platform to get out of the Belmont dungeon, when he could just carry both Trevor and Sypha out of the Belmont dungeon by himself?

They tried to give Sypha more credits, probably, because Alucard is kinda a lot stronger than them and could make half of the job alone, he even took Dracula on 1 X 1

Their real assistance was find the Castle and kill some of Dracula's Generals

And yes, Dracula was weakened, it was stated that he wasn't drinking blood for a long time

@JohnCena because it didn't really matter what they did since they still got out of the dungeon in the end.

If you watched the show, you'd know where they were. And besides, why are you asking something that has nothing to do with what the thread is talking about, which is discussing about the profiles.

ABoogieYesSir said:
So Dracula will be ressurect?
Perhaps, I see it more about Isaac returning and going after Hector for betraying Dracula / revenge on Trevor, Sypha, and Alucard.

Or maybe the focus on Carmella first and her downfall by Trevor and Sypha.

Theglassman12 said:
If you watched the show, you'd know where they were. And besides, why are you asking something that has nothing to do with what the thread is talking about, which is discussing about the profiles.
Just tell me please.

When they are in the Belmont Hold, we can see Holy Water, Crosses and even the Stopwatch, why Trevor didn't took them with him ? lol

I think he was depowered in this season, the Belmonts had magic tricks even before their "fusion" with Belnades. I hope that in the third season, when they addapt Curse of Darkness, Trevor show us more magic tricks or at least those items, Sypha please teach him

What about their speed tho ? Should stay Subsonic for dodging arrows or Supersonic for dodging the tip of Trevor's whip is fine ?

@Dante it should be supersonic, especially for Alucard since he's able to break the sound barrier with his wolf form.

With that mirror, yeah

Also, he changed the Moon color to red when he got pissed, what type of ability this should be ?

Back