• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Carnage vs Lucy - Death Battle version

The battle could most likely go in 2 or even 3 ways if we think about it.

1) SA scale Carnage to other high tiers heros like Sentry, the Hulk, Iron Man, Captain Marvel, Thor etc etc, and they denote that those characters are far, far above anything that Elfen Lied had ever show, making Carnage win from exaggerative scaling.

2) SA do not scale Carnage to other heros and only denote that he is far more stronger than Venom and Spidy, they could make calcs about both Carnage surviving a life-wiping bomb (They could mention that he had to regenerate or ignore that) and calc Lucy massive Vectors in her final form. Depeding of which calc is higher, either Kletus or Lucy will win.

2.5) They could just scale Carnage to Venom and Spidy, not take into consideration the life-wiping bomb, lowball/downplay the hell out of him by taking outliers, inconsistencies, PIS or stratgh lies, and making Lucy looks like god and giving her the victory because of massive feminism #Yougogirl.

Venom taking hits from the Hulk and Carnage surviving a life-wiping bomb and also being ripped apart by Sentry in space while left alone out there for over a year really makes this tricky to determine if Lucy can really kill him in her 6-B form or not.

Considering that we actually saw Carnage hit Lucy in the fight and screwattack says that he can infect and control people with just a single touch, he might actually win this unless Lucy can somehow resist the symbiote's mind hax.

thinking well about this fight, carnage should win only because of its stamina and Regenerationn.

He would not be able to possess Lucy with symbiosis from the beginning, as she would be able to block all his attacks with forcefields.

speed advantage would not prevent him from receiving multiple blows, since the vectors are invisible. Yes, he has the spider sense, but even so he would have a hard time dodging, given the huge amount of vectors Lucy have.

in time she would tire and eventually receive some hit and finally be possessed or simply get killed.

@ Yes, she has about 28 long vektors, it is way more than enough to protect her entire body. How does Carnage posse people? he needs to touch them, right? so that's my point, if he can not touch her then he will not posses her.

Huesito88 said:
Covers from head to toe and you need to destroy it to have physical contact with them
that's how they work, like I said, they protect her whole body. And Carnage dont have AP enough to break them.

They are arms, so they can circle around her. Plus, she has several of them (about 28 in the manga for what I've read lately) which would be more than enough to protect her at whole

5eee413b6cf18985b0459b5ee4be59ff

Huesito88 said:
@Beamgc They don't cover her feet
And she gets literally... *screwed* up.

Anyway Carnage has better battle experience on top of his crazy regen and speed.

Beamgc said:
They are arms, so they can circle around her. Plus, she has several of them (about 28 in the manga for what I've read lately) which would be more than enough to protect her at whole
Same as what SA depict. But Lucy still gets hurt while Carnage did atatata vs ora-ora with her so the tentacle strike from Carnage can still run through Lucy's vector wall and hurt Lucy.

if this happened is because they think that Carnage has enough AP to do this. Or because she was not using her other transformation (the one with long horns) that makes her vectors stronger.

Huesito88 said:
I wonder why Lucy would try to defend against someone she one shots.
Possible explanations (depending on the situation)

1) She does not know she can one-shot some enemies.

2) She does not want to kill (esp. if Nyu or The Voice mind struggles with Lucy)

3) She can be one-shot by a well placed rifle bullet.

4) She is mentally unstable.

5) Plot-induced stupidity

In the animation Carnage is having problems to hit Lucy, while Lucy hasn´t enter her transformation yet. So i think Lucy can defend against anything Cletus trow at her, but she still has the problem of How surpass Carnage Regenerationn.

DEATH BATTLE Fight Previews S5:E20 - Lucy vectors into DEATH BATTLE (NSFW, 18+)

Well Carnage did kind of show his super form first in the RTX 2018 sneak peek and not for Lucy, but from what I have observed and basically what we have discussed before Carnage did have more ways to kill Lucy than the other way round, and Carnage also gets more counters against Lucy than Lucy against Carnage. I really hope SA did not screw that. This will be more horrible and disturbing than this bloody match.

Cletus's symbiote have a weakness to sound and heat based attacks, and Lucy is able to make explosions similar to a nuclear explosion, which is probably the only way that she can get past the regen of carnage.

WDGasterBlaster said:
Cletus's symbiote have a weakness to sound and heat based attacks, and Lucy is able to make explosions similar to a nuclear explosion, which is probably the only way that she can get past the regen of carnage.
Venom survived a nuke before (even though a nuke is way way lower than Lucy rating) and Carnage survived a life wiping bomb.

@DragonEmperor23 Yeah

What exactly is a life wiping bomb, it sounds imposing, but without some context on it's power and effects, I can't properly judge it's relevance or Carnage's survival of it in the high regard it seems to clearly seems to deserve.

I looked it up with the searchbar, but it didn't come up, hence my asking it here.

WDGasterBlaster said:
What exactly is a life wiping bomb, it sounds imposing, but without some context on it's power and effects, I can't properly judge it's relevance or Carnage's survival of it in the high regard it seems to clearly seems to deserve.
I looked it up with the searchbar, but it didn't come up, hence my asking it here.
Nevermind I found it, anyway, Lucy has the AP, durability(with arms) and the range advantage, and I believe is able to attack on a subcellular level, while carnage has the speed and regenerative advantages, as well as stamina. The question is whether or not Lucy will find a way to finish of Carnage before she melts or he overwhelms her, which seems unlikely, even if she can disassemble him at a subcellular level.

Back