• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Carnage vs Lucy - Death Battle version

Quote this dialog, remove the quote links, and edit your spoiler bracket applicable here

Spoilers
text 1
text 2

Death Battle-related Spoilers!

Confirmed in the commentary of this episode, Alex Mercer VS Cole MacGrath is bound to be a future Death Battle episode. This episode with Nick Cramer's suggestion throws low 7-C Carnage against 6-B Lucy.

Good for Prototype and inFAMOUS fans. Consider Prototype is comparable to inFAMOUS just as much as Team Fortress vs Overwatch.

Except... Can someone explain any chances Alex can beat Cole?

^ 1. manners

2. check all Death Battle-related Spoilers above already please

OK. Country level Lucy wins.

Back to topic, I may need to work on a few updates about the stats once they are proven right.

Spoilers
Hasn't Carnage beat Spider-man multiple times? Spider-man can dodge lightning, so wouldn't that make Carnage much faster than Lucy?
Also, they said he can only possess people through physical connection, even though he can literally pull himself back together without physical connection, that means he should be able to possess people without a physical connection.
</div>

Carnage should have blitzed honestly. Also the first few gashes he made should have been enough to possesses her.

Needless to say, Carnage was nerfed and Lucy's abilities were overplayed a slight bit

It's a shame this is the first battle they had horrible research on. The verdict is straight-up wrong because Carnage's stats were just not impressive.

And of course, the anime profile pics are arguing for their waifu over on YouTube, though their anime mech will lose next time, so their win may not last for long

I actually agree with the result for once, mostly since i dont think using guides to scale people to other mostly unrelated character´s tier like that should be valid.

But sure, if we have Carnage at the same speeds as spiderman and tier 7 stuff, Carnage would have most likely won.

---

And if they use Gen 1 Optimus, this is a stomp on his favor.

"I actually agree with the result for once, mostly since i dont think using guides to scale people to other mostly unrelated character´s tier like that should be valid."

Are you talking about Marvel speed and scaling?

Well, because we use a guide that puts Spiderman, Venom and others in the same "tiering" as other characters.

I think that Death Battle´s approach based on feats directly shown should also be valid, on its own way.

Did you read what i said?

I said that i dont think their approach based on feats done by chracters that are stated to be comparable to them is not 100% wrong, instead of using a guide like we do.

Carnage beat Lucy on a versus thread just a couple of minutes ago and i have no problems with the result at all.

Just a thought, relax.

Back