• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Super-Human VS Mutant-Human (Izuku Midoriya (DEATH BATTLE!) VS Lucy (DEATH BATTLE!)) [5-2-0] (GRACE)

Rules
1. Speed is equalized
2. The battle taken place in the destroyed train station after Carnage VS Lucy
3. Both are in-character, and both starts 10 feet away
4. Izuku only knows (Or thinks) that Lucy is a villain, and Lucy only knows that Izuku is an another threat
5. Deku's Plus Ultra is restricted
Votes
"No use not going all-out anymore. I just gotta hit her... really... HARD!!": 5 (@MintyBoi1, @LeoEpicGamer8910, @HonestlyBored24, @Javenplayz253, @Froggytron)

Scales to this; 8.07 Tons of TNT
"Die.": 2 (@Diamond_Drone, @Flowerguy2)
Scales to this; 0.45 Tons of TNT, 1.118 to 2.718 Tons at her peak
"I hate you..."

Last edited:
Izuku is gonna have to avoid the vectors which is the main issue at play here. To counter this he has black whip, acrobatics, danger sense, and smokescreen; looking good. And even if Lucy grabs him he has a massive LS advantage to avoid being ripped apart. I doubt Lucy will really be able to avoid a direct hit from Deku with how great his mobility is, he’s shown traveling all across a whole mock city quite easily. A train station should be nothing.

Voting Big Green

Imagine Deku just catches the vectors with Black Whips, he’s smart he could figure the trajectory

Firstly, the math for Lucy's value is incorrect. Dividing 2.65 Tons by 6x doesn't give 4.41 Tons (or 4.53 Tons), so that should be fixed.

Secondly, Deku's LS feat was done using some weird... air manipulation thingy so we don't really know if it applies to physicals or his Black Whips. Even then what prevents Lucy from just... ripping them to shreds with her Vectors?

The Black Whips only survived a 9-A attack from a weapon thats only effective on magic, Vectors are actually sharp, effective against pretty much everyone and (assuming the low end with correct math) have an AP advantage of about 1.65x. It's reasonable to assume that a single Vector could potentially cut through the Black Whips.

I doubt Lucy will really be able to avoid a direct hit from Deku with how great his mobility is, he’s shown traveling all across a whole mock city quite easily. A train station should be nothing.
Speed is equalized, meaning Deku's Supersonic Combat Speed is now equal to Lucy's Superhuman Combat Speed with his Travel Speed being even slower. Deku is going to get grabbed and sliced by a barrage of Vectors from Lucy because her Vectors are WAY faster.
Imagine Deku just catches the vectors with Black Whips, he’s smart he could figure the trajectory
...which then get vaporized by Lucy vibrating her Vectors, like how she did with Carnage trying to climb her Vectors.

Deku does have a good physical advantage, about roughly 3x compared to Lucy's peak strength of 2.718 Tons, but her abilities allow her to block Deku's melee attacks and allow her to just disintegrate Deku before he can react.

Secondly, Deku's LS feat was done using some weird... air manipulation thingy so we don't really know if it applies to physicals or his Black Whips. Even then what prevents Lucy from just... ripping them to shreds with her Vectors?

The Black Whips only survived a 9-A attack from a weapon thats only effective on magic, Vectors are actually sharp, effective against pretty much everyone and (assuming the low end with correct math) have an AP advantage of about 1.65x. It's reasonable to assume that a single Vector could potentially cut through the Black Whips.

Speed is equalized, meaning Deku's Supersonic Combat Speed is now equal to Lucy's Superhuman Combat Speed with his Travel Speed being even slower. Deku is going to get grabbed and sliced by a barrage of Vectors from Lucy because her Vectors are WAY faster.

...which then get vaporized by Lucy vibrating her Vectors, like how she did with Carnage trying to climb her Vectors.

Deku does have a good physical advantage, about roughly 3x compared to Lucy's peak strength of 2.718 Tons, but her abilities allow her to block Deku's melee attacks and allow her to just disintegrate Deku before he can react.
Gotta count this as a vote for Lucy (And also changing my vote to her)

Deku's LS feat was done using some weird... air manipulation thingy so we don't really know if it applies to physicals or his Black Whips. Even then what prevents Lucy from just... ripping them to shreds with her Vectors?
It was done with a kick meaning he generated that lifting force with his physicals so it would definitely apply. If he can kick that strong, him prying away from a hand or using black whips on them/Lucy should be around the same level of strength. She wouldn’t be physically strong enough to escape, even Asta wasn’t and he’s actually built.
It was still a sword, a good amount of force can cut as shown by the end of the fight so it’s not only effective on magic, just super effective. Lucy’s vectors are shaped and act like hands so I don’t see how they’re any sharper than Astas dull blades.

Black whip is still a thing so even if combat speed is equal, travel speed should go to Deku, combine that with a sense telling when he’s in danger and a smokescreen to obscure himself, he’s running laps around Lucy. Also where did you get the vectors being faster, Lucy and them are shown doing the same things. They take forever just to reach Carnage to end the fight. Black Whip and other quirks are getting past the vectors with a bit of quick thinking from Deku

Deku’s 3 times strength advantage is just the icing on the cake, not even mentioning Plus Ultra which isn’t restricted and seems to make Deku faster along with being way way stronger

Hands have nails for swiping motions like a cat has claws, even if less pronounced. And Carnage is a weird fleshy slimy blood thing entirely so that could also explain all the bleeding and bisection. I looked on Lucy’s vs, they’re still described as just arms though they can be used to cut like Asta’s sword. So if blackwhip can sustain against those not entirely sharp things being used with enough force to cut, they could survive the vector arms doing the same thing
I'll likely assumed it was only because of Cinematic Time. I guess?
That’s probably true but even in the melee portion of the fight Lucy is shown reacting to Carnage with her movements along with vectors so they are more relative than out right outclassing her speed.

It was done with a kick meaning he generated that lifting force with his physicals so it would definitely apply.
He didn't kick the building. He swung his leg around, creating a gust of wind that somehow ripped that specific building (that was below him) off the ground and directly at Asta. That definitely is not a physical kick.
She wouldn’t be physically strong enough to escape, even Asta wasn’t and he’s actually built.
But Asta did escape... by cutting it with a sword that is stronger than the Black Whip's durability. Lucy has an AP advantage (now 3.9x with 1 Vector being 8-C now lol) against the Black Whips's durability and can, as mentioned, just explode any Black Whips that managed to grap the Vectors by just vibrating them.
It was still a sword, a good amount of force can cut as shown by the end of the fight so it’s not only effective on magic, just super effective.
Aren't swords supposed to be sharp? Also that's impalement from stronger swords (because he switched to them after the Black Whips) against a dead Deku. Lucy's Vectors don't vary in strength and could consistently cut through Carnage like butter and even crush him into a puddle.
Black whip is still a thing so even if combat speed is equal, travel speed should go to Deku, combine that with a sense telling when he’s in danger and a smokescreen to obscure himself, he’s running laps around Lucy.
Unless you have some calc that is actually higher than Deku's current combat speed, Deku is not outpacing when his listed travel speed is slower than his combat speed. Also we've talked about how Deku's precog just... sucks before (especially in an empty train station in daylight) and his smokescreen is going to block his vision of Lucy too, so neither really gets a great advantage from that.
Also where did you get the vectors being faster, Lucy and them are shown doing the same things.
With them being incredibly long arms capable of doing this and this and this... oh and this. Yeah Lucy's whole playstyle is blocking attacks fast and then hitting back just as fast. With speed being equalized, aka Deku is now as fast as Lucy with his travel speed being slowed down with the same multiplier, Lucy's just gonna easily counter any of Deku's attacks with invisible blade-sharp arms before he can move out of the way.

Deku lacks any long ranged attacks aside from his Black Whips, which get cut (and exploded), so he has to try to land a melee hit against someone who excels at blocking melee and cutting someone into paste in mere seconds.

Deku’s 3 times strength advantage is just the icing on the cake, not even mentioning Plus Ultra which isn’t restricted and seems to make Deku faster along with being way way stronger
Deku being stronger is an advantage but that doesn't really mean much if he can't put in a single hit (Lucy's pretty great at fighting against AOE and constant barrages after all). It's not going to be short and easy, but Lucy does have bettter use of her abilities to earn her a win.

I've also wanted to ask this. is Plus Ultra really not restricted? Lucy doesn't really have any counter to that aside from... Deku's strategy, funnily enough. Chances of Deku starting with that is probably pretty low I imagine (though if Deku is threatened by Lucy cutting him open, he's probably gonna use it and that's pretty much a stomp at that point).

And I've already talked about how speed being equalized means Deku won't be fast enough. Flowerguy already mentioned the example for "Lucy Being Slow" being a case of Cinematic Time so I won't bother with that. My vote stays the same.

I’ll just restate my opinion in case anybody votes on this; I think Deku wins for a good few reasons. Firstly he’s stronger than Lucy meaning he won’t be easily taken apart by vectors and he’s far more mobile traversing a mock city in seconds. He can counter the invisible arms with air manip to throw a train at her (Lucy is only Class 5 LS wise), smokescreen to hide, Blackwhip to grab the arms and pull Lucy in before she vibrates them, and danger sense to warn him something’s coming.

All that combined with his more strategic mind compared to Lucy who really just knows how to use her arms good will let him bag the win with a bit of difficulty even without Plus Ultra.

There needs to be a difference of 3 for Grace. It’s 3-2 so we’d need 5 votes for Deku. Either that or you change your vote so it’s 4-1.

I’ll just restate my opinion in case anybody votes on this; I think Deku wins for a good few reasons. Firstly he’s stronger than Lucy meaning he won’t be easily taken apart by vectors and he’s far more mobile traversing a mock city in seconds. He can counter the invisible arms with air manip to throw a train at her (Lucy is only Class 5 LS wise), smokescreen to hide, Blackwhip to grab the arms and pull Lucy in before she vibrates them, and danger sense to warn him something’s coming.

All that combined with his more strategic mind compared to Lucy who really just knows how to use her arms good will let him bag the win with a bit of difficulty even without Plus Ultra.
One for All FRA

Back