• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Battle of the sadistic psycho baddies. Esdeath doesn't have Ice Storm Commander In-Chief. Use Esdeath's low-end.

Esdesu fanart
1457393-carnage 1

Delta3000 said:
Esdeath unless Carnage surprises her because the symbiote is vunerable to the cold.
The Symbiotes are vulnerable to extreme heat, actually, they have no specific weakness to cold.

I'm going to go with carnage here mid-high difficulty. Yes eases the is incredibly versatile and skilled with both her ice and at hand to hand combat.

However carnage has been repeatedly shown to match and blitz Spider-Man in close quarters combat, not to mention he's an absolute unpredictable berserker, using his symbiote piers in a large Variety of ways, like creating long distant, and powerful tendrils etc Etc.

As ever stated symbiote a are not affected by cold temperatures and are only susceptible to heat and sound based attacks. So no advantage for esdeath.

Not to mention he has the ability to camouflage and mimic Spider-Man's webbing(which is also shown to be of similar strength, and Spider-Mans webbing was shown to able to hold down very large and strong opponents for limb periods of time.) so carnage could easily hide and blitz esdeath with his stealth and speed.

Now before you say esdeath could sense his killing intent and aura and counter his attacks, this is the same carnage who can hide from Spider-Man's SPIDEY SENSES, so the odds of her predicting and countering his stealth is so incredibly low.

Now don't get me wrong, esdeath will hold her ground for a while, probably keeping him at bay with her ice, but with carnages skill,speed, and almost unpredictable fighting prowess, adding to the fact he can camouflage and use long range and multi directional tendril attacks.

I'm giving carnage the win 9/10 times mid to possibly high difficulty

Ahh right but without a cold resistance Carnage is vunerable to Esdeaths time stop, though without time stop she would get ripped to pieces.

Delta3000 said:
Ahh right but without a cold resistance Carnage is vunerable to Esdeaths time stop, though without time stop she would get ripped to pieces.
Forgot to mention but Carnage has low high level Regenerationn. He's been stabbed in the heart before so that won't kill him, even if she tried to cut or blow his head off won't work. The symbiote is inside his bloodstream so as long as a small drop of blood is still around, he will regenerate. Survived having not his face eaten by agent venom, broken neck as well, etc.nshe won't be killing him that easily.

Wouldn't just a single punch from her destroy him completely? This is City level vs Large Building level+. Unless this is a mismatch.

Wow. so the only way Esdeath could win is keeping him on ice perminantly other than that Carnage wins, which seems to be the more likely outcome.

Although Carnage is a berserker and unpredictable, Esdeath has extremely good tactical mind, and I'm pretty sure a solid City level trumps likely City level, even if by a small margin.

My vote is for Esdeath.

Carnage can gain more mass by consiming matter if I remember correctly. Couldn't he just overwhelm Esdeath?

I vote carnage. Esdeath has no real means of killing carnage. Freezing him in ice is not something easy to do, in fact it's probably harder to do that than actively trying to kill him. His's lifting strength is higher (eh at least it's something). He can regenerate from a drop of blood (according to a comment above), if true then Esdeath constantly hacking at him isn't going to do anything. She also can't take advantage of his weaknesses.

Esdeath - 1 (Drellix)

Carnage - 4 (Grudgeman1706, Delta3000, Sir Ovens, COB, Nico-v11)

Not sure if Everlasting is voting for Carnage just yet.

Edit - Thanks Everlasting, idk what the heck was I thinking.

Wondering if she could just stop time, freeze him solid in the meantime and be done with it (or even shatter the ice right after and leave it at that as his pieces would still be frozen there and I'm assuming he wouldn't be able to regenerate in that case unless his regen is higher than what I know).

Otherwise, Carnage pretty much takes it for reasons above.

Either way, I'm pretty sure Carnage has this.

Primarily because, if something were to happen to his host (Cletus Kasady in this case), it would be rather easy for him to just leave the host and control Esdeath, or find some way inside of her body and destroy her from the inside-out. That and, all previously given reasons. Except this:

"Now before you say esdeath could sense his killing intent and aura and counter his attacks, this is the same carnage who can hide from Spider-Man's SPIDEY SENSES, so the odds of her predicting and countering his stealth is so incredibly low."

This is explained because Spider-Man bonded with the Venom Symbiote for a while, and thus his Spider-Sense doesn't actually identify it as a threat. Due to how the Symbiote reproduction works, this immunity also applies to any of Venom's offspring (Carnage in this case). Thus, immunity to his Spider-Sense is a specific thing that doesn't work for characters besides Spider-Man.

Could he survive being frozen/shattered and then escape the ice and proceed to do that?

If it's a possibility, I'll vote Carnage as well based on him seemingly having a good number of advantages over Esdeath in this match. Also, destroying her from the inside out might be a thing but I'm fairly sure controlling her won't work at all, as she gained her power by no selling something trying to control her from the inside. She totally drank it and went "Noooope, don't tell me what to do!"

Probably. Kasady won't, but Carnage, given his biological makeup, would probably just regenerate, given how his normal form is goo-like, and thus would, more than likely, take much more than shattering to destroy.

Well, the Symbiote more or less doesn't "control" people per se, it more just makes their darkest personality traits surface and makes them act on them (Which pretty much did nothing to Kasady, since he's a diagnosed sociopath and serial killer). What that would do for Esdeath, I have no idea, considering how she's already, well, you know.

Though there are still any number of ways Carnage can mess her up inside. Pop her organs, stop blood flow, or just take control of her nerves and make her kill herself. Really, there are lots of possibilities for that.

Isn't it 7? Taking from COB counting the votes...

Carnage - 7 (Grudgeman1706, Delta3000, Sir Ovens, COB, Nico-v11, The Everlasting, FateAlbane)

Idk what was I thinking earlier. Thanks for correcting me Everlasting. And you mean the infection thing? That just cements how he wins against Esdeath then.

No nothing wrong I mean that there was a discussion about updating carnage that started litterally an hour or so ago that involves him being able to make a symbiote army (by infecting others). It also mentions his regen

Oh i see, though iirc cant Esdeath make an army of ice soldiers? And Carnage already has regen listed on his profile, it's just getting a set level but its been there since efore this thread was made.

Grudgeman1706 said:
Delta3000 said:
Forgot to mention but Carnage has low high level Regenerationn. He's been stabbed in the heart before so that won't kill him, even if she tried to cut or blow his head off won't work. The symbiote is inside his bloodstream so as long as a small drop of blood is still around, he will regenerate. Survived having not his face eaten by agent venom, broken neck as well, etc.nshe won't be killing him that easily.
What if Esdeath froze his blood?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back