• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I vote Billy Batson. He was able to take on the likes of Superman, some people may say he's weak to magic but my counter arguement is that it doesn't seem to affect him as much as Kryptonite or Red Sun energy. The fact that he's been able to equal Superman in some of their battles really says something, I also would give the speed to Billy, He's been able to keep up with Superman and I doubt Magic matters about their moving speed.

going from their pages, they have similar strength, similar speeds, and similar resistance, but billy should have a advantage over carol in a hand-to-hand combat, if they go to ranged combat, everything that billy would do is power up carol because of her energy absorption, so unless billy is dumb (which is considerable since he's a kid, but he has the wisdom of solomon so it is improbable) he would keep going to hand-to-hand combat and would eventually win, so i vote billy

How exactly does Air Force training translate to skill in physical combat? Especially physical combat while wielding superhuman powers.

Back