• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Can you name a character strong enough to solo WWII?

They will be instantly aware of his presence, if Gon gets shot once it's over

He would stomp WW2 if all guys were just fighting H2H, but rifles are no joke, he could even have his head sniped (but probably won't happen due to his keen senses)

Subsonic+ speed helps him doe. He's not faster than bullets (far from that) but faster than people pulling trigger.

KnightOfSunlight said:
Anybody who has MHS+ Speed
Anybody with a decently good list of hax

Anybody with AP above the atom bombs

Basically a good chunk of fiction
MHS+ speed without knowledge of nuclear warheads could easily get thoroughly destroyed by radiation, since they wouldn't know to start running when the bombs drop and would get poisoned by light speed radioactive particles.

AP above atom bombs runs into the same risk, but the world's probably surrendered before the nuclear option gets pulled (assuming the character is fine with civilian casualties)

Blahblah9755 said:
Nah, his speed is too low and he'll get chipped down by guns.
Aw man,i wish Dan Hibiki could have won just so i could have made a joke about how Humanity sucks when it loses to guys like him,looks like i'll have to not do that joke then,lmao.

KnightOfSunlight said:
Anybody who has MHS+ Speed
Anybody with a decently good list of hax

Anybody with AP above the atom bombs
MHS+ is too op, so nah.

Too good a list turns this from hard difficulty to easy difficulty, not what the OP wants.

Definitely no.

UglyKittyCat238 said:
As the OP I personally think Chin(Hong Kong 97) can probably do it.
Absolutely. Chin can take out the entire population of China, China being the largest continent in the world, and has one of the largest countries (Russia)

Chin's only known attack can one shot every soldier, as it causes mushroom clouds. And for the nukes, well..He just takes heroine and possibly tanks the explosion.

Idk if 7-As like Cartoon Cat could survive WWII. Its a haxless and baseline 7-A. But its aura (while its a maybe) could give Soldiers bad luck to the point of breaking reality. So the mere sight of this kitty could traumatise the soldiers, and possibly make them physically weaker and feel internally in pain.

Not sure if it could survive nukes though.

Killua's upscales vastly from a guy with a near baseline wall level feat, so stronger machine guns and rifles are still a major threat to him.

DeathstroketheHedgehog said:
I like how it's been repeated 1000 times that the OP is looking for characters who can solo WWII with mid to high difficulty, and people are still bringing up superhaxed Tier 7+ characters.
Its probably they don't care our they are too lazy to read what the op wrote.

What about Task Force 141 from Modern Warfare 2? Soap Mactavish, Captain Price, Ghost, Roach, and other members. They are all 9-B highly trained special forces. I wonder if their entire task force which has a few hundred members together with some modern fighter jets and helicopters could take out WW2 armies if nukes are restricted. It would be really hard though.

The Who Killed Captain Alex? Verse would do well in WWII, but they won't solo it. They would carry their team, sure. But they won't be able to dodge a nuke.

Meleoron definitely has the speed to deal with bullets. And since HxH verse has nukes, he should know to start running when one of those drops, and has more than enough speed to escape the area before the nukes detonate (nukes in WWII were dropped from a bomber that had enough time to escape from the major radiation/blast zone at 540 km/h, so if you have knowledge of nukes and either the senses or mind reading to know they're coming that's the minimum speed needed to escape).

Back