• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Can you name a character strong enough to solo WWII?

He doesn't really have hax, and it is left to interpretation whether or not he could survive nuclear weaponry.

He also might be downgraded to Tier 8 in the future along with the other Baki god tiers so hush.

Black Widow (Marvel Cinematic Universe)

Natasha has the speed and reaction to dodge enough bullets, is a master in CQC enough to cream any soldiers, has experience with guns is she wants to go long range, her skill can help her out in dealing tought situations, and finally, her intelligence and espionage experience is extremely high so she can trick her way through many people if she needs to. AND this helps her as an assasin if she needs to get rid of an officer

Then Rookie Digimon minus Dark Area Natives can take it with Mid-High Difficuly, Digimon can just hack the nuke and have it launch itself into space.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Then Rookie Digimon minus Dark Area Natives can take it with Mid-High Difficuly, Digimon can just hack the nuke and have it launch itself into space.
Wait... nukes are hackable?

To the people saying 8-B Naruto solos:

No, he doesn't. Naruto has no way of attacking the bombers and fighter planes (he can't fly and doesn't have the range), and he will eventually run out of chakra/stamina and/or get shot by a sniper while he's busy. If he's restricted purely to his Land of Waves 8-B key, he will kill thousands of soldiers, but he will tire out and get killed before he can take out all of them, and again, he has no surefire way of attacking planes. Most he could hope for is using Shadow Clones to constantly throw himself/another Shadow Clone into the air, but he'll get sniped before he gets that far.

Naruto doesn't have the Sharingan, remember. He doesn't have the perception needed to be able to track bullets and stuff like that through the air. The likelihood that Naruto gets shot and dies is greater than the likelihood of him winning. Is it possible? Yes, but with extremely high difficulty.

Naruto doesn't need to kill everyone. The enemies are human beings, with morale and feelings. The moment something moving faster than they can see starts slaughtering people, they'll start getting afraid. People that survive will spread the word of some demonic child shrugging of bullets, disappearing and ripping men to shred with casual ease.

At this time there were many religious or superstitious, so eventually some people would either see Naruto as some go's wrath or, more likely, the devil. And crusades are that much harder to put together when your enemy is genuinely supernatural.

People are also overestimating their willingness to use nukes. It's a desperate last measure to use that in someone's own territory, and it would be far more likely that they'd at least send a sacrificial lamb to try and put up some negotiation.

And bullets are not getting through an 8-B that easily. Most 9-A armorings can take all but the strongest bullets, let alone something thousands of times above that.

I really don't agree with the idea that Naruto characters have some sort of static durability. If that was the case, how did Zabuza, a 7-C, ever get stabbed and ****** up by a bunch of what's-his-face's goons?

He'll run out of chakra before the complete dissolution of a WWII military ever happens, he'll get shot, and he'll die. Or he'll run out of chakra, get bombed, and die.

A Stoned Orc said:
I really don't agree with the idea that Naruto characters have some sort of static durability. If that was the case, how did Zabuza, a 7-C, ever get stabbed and ****** up by a bunch of what's-his-face's goons?
He'll run out of chakra before the complete dissolution of a WWII military ever happens, he'll get shot, and he'll die. Or he'll run out of chakra, get bombed, and die.
Yes Naruto will get killed if he runs out of chakra, but he can just go somewhere safe at night and sleep just like WW2 soldiers will need to sleep, and Naruto is moving much faster than them so they can't catch up to him.

Snake can survive radiations, but not a nuclear explosion itself. But he has "ended" a war leagues more dangerous than WW2 so I believe he solos WW2, not much trouble, there was already a character who has done quite a job in WW2

Well Snake certainly knows what a nuke is, he spent his entire life destroying Metal Gear units which are nuclear weapons. If one ever gets thrown at him, he can run away

Dragonmasterxyz said:
On the topic of "Digimon hack the nukes/planes", to elaborate, the first computer had technically been made when WWII happened:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Z1_(computer) Some quotes about it:

• contained almost all the parts of a modern computer, i.e. control unit, memory, micro sequences, floating-point logic and input―output devices. The Z1 was freely programmable via punched tape and a punched tape reader.
  • 22-bit floating-point value adder and subtracter, with some control logic to make it capable of more complex operations such as multiplication (by repeated additions) and division (by repeated subtractions). The Z1's instruction set had nine instructions and it took between one and twenty cycles per instructio.
  • Z1 was a machine of about 1000 kg weight, which consisted of some 20000 parts.
  • It was completed in 1938 and financed completely from private funds. This computer was destroyed in the bombardment of Berlin in December 1943, during World War II, together with all construction plans.

....So uhhh, yeah. Even if our fictional character, for some reason, made the Z1 computer avoid its destruction in berlin's Bombardment in 1943, its 1,000 kilogram weight would take up a perhaps impractically large portion of a plane or nuke's weight, it doesn't seem very functional, & I'd question if a Digimon COULD even hack something this low-tech.

I mean, wouldn't Digimon have to go into its digital world or something? How do you even do that for a machine barely complex enough to even perform multiplication or division? Part of me wonders what it'd even look like.

Also, I can believe some exist, but which Rookie Level Digimon are skilled hackers in the first place?

Metalija said:
Yes Naruto will get killed if he runs out of chakra, but he can just go somewhere safe at night and sleep just like WW2 soldiers will need to sleep, and Naruto is moving much faster than them so they can't catch up to him.
And then he can still be bombed while he's asleep. Naruto can't move at top speed when he's low on chakra. If he's a complete idiot and wastes all of his chakra (very likely, he is pretty stupid in this key), he won't be able to move fast enough to not get sniped, or bombed. Armies operate night and day, after all. And, if we're going to use Riscsi's logic, why would Naruto even willingly try to fight an army of various WWII soldiers anyway? For all he knows, he's looking at an army of Jonin or Chunin armed to the teeth, with giant metal death machines, some of them flying over his head and raining fire from above like metal dragons. He can't create too many Shadow Clones, and they'll just explode into smoke after one hit, anyway. If you're going to take the morale of the WWII soldiers into account, what about Naruto? Do you think he'd really just throw himself blindly into a massive armed conflict with no discernable allies?

To be fair, half of these guys would question why they're fighting a senseless battle in the first place if we went by that logic.

A character with;

• Instant teleportation
  • Flight
  • Spammable 6-C enviromental destruction / 10,000 km wide AOE mindhax
  • 6-C Forcefield
I'd give it a day or two before the world is brought to it's knees.

Dude an 8-A with flight, Sub-Rel speed and some energy blasts will get the job done.

This is world war 2 jets wern't exactly everywhere. Bullets may be supersonic+ but hitting a human sized target moving at supersonic speeds aint exactly an easy feat. Still I see what you mean, so fine

Sub rel isn't really needed hypersonic with infinite stamina does the trick just fine.

There's also stealth, and if there are hundreds of men then one can shot right for sure. A 9-B/around baseline 9-A gets one shotted by a bullet if shot in right spot

I wasn't really thinking of 9a (I was more thinking 8c and up) Still you are correct, a 9a with hypersonic speed is likely to get taken out at range....Actually say a 9a had infinite stamina (literally can't rest if it wants to), supersonic movement speed and had fast enough reaction time to cut through heavy machine gun fire how well would it do?

Several first stage Pokemon can almost meet Planck69's condition, the fact that they're only Massively Hypersonic+ aside. Although, peak MHS+ (Mach 8810.2 or 3,021,898.6 m/s) is faster than baseline Sub-Relativistic's 2,997,924.58 m/s.

So remarkably fast first stage Pokemon that can fly might. Lesse....

Gastly would be very tough, but....

"GASTLY is largely composed of gaseous matter. When exposed to a strong wind, the gaseous body quickly dwindles away. Groups of this POKéMON cluster under the eaves of houses to escape the ravages of wind."

Gastly's like The Authority, getting taken out by the wind. XD

Pidgey MIGHT be able to, but it's noted as being very docile & not fighting unless disturbed, or just kicking up sand as retaliation. Zubat is blind (no eyeballs), relies on ultrasonic, & gets burned by too much sun. Spearow's short wings make it inept at flying high. Murkrow's shiny-obsessed.

....So far, YANMA of all things seems like the best candidate.

It can flap its wings to make shockwaves that apparently break windows in the area (So it is an attack. Sonic Boom, probably?), its 360 degree vision makes it not miss prey, even that behind it, it's predatory, territorial, & a notedly adept flier that can make sudden stops or sharp turns! It's even very fast, especially with its Speed Boost ability.

It also has range with stuff like Sonic Boom, Ancient Power & Air Slash!

Other than possible type weaknesses, Yanma seems to have almost everything it needs to win WWII. How about that?

The pen or the sword said:
I wasn't really thinking of 9a (I was more thinking 8c and up) Still you are correct, a 9a with hypersonic speed is likely to get taken out at range....Actually say a 9a had infinite stamina (literally can't rest if it wants to), supersonic movement speed and had fast enough reaction time to cut through heavy machine gun fire how well would it do?
8-C and up are not damaged by bullets, but some ballistic rockets are capable of dealing this level of damage. But no clue if any country had them in 1939 - 1945.

Now that I think about it, if that was humanity at our time, some characters would have it much tougher.

Back