• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Can you guess this Anime ?

in this anime:

one of the protagonist is a sword-user, the other is a sharpshooter and the third one is a pervert

the main characters are outlaws

I guess it's my turn.

An anime where there are 4 mangaka girl living in a same dome to help each other in drawing manga. The protagonist is a really shy girl who draw 4koma type manga and lately she got critilized for drawing not-too-moe characters, so she moved to the dome and met the other mangaka girls

Andykhang said:
Oh, that anime. It's a long time since I watch that.
You can also try to the Blue Dragon manga, which is a completely diffence from the anime (warning : Highschool DxD level of ecchi)

Back