• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Can you guess this Anime ?

i'm good ovo anyway to make sure everyone gives up give 3 kudos to this post so its eazy to represent everyone giving up ovo

The tale of a clumsy farmer who fought his crops when it was time to harvest. He never flipped a coin but won with heads. An elusive man who often leaves but always returns. He loved his family but let an infected computer tear them apart.

Waluigi by megamorrison-d489awv
ok

it's my turn now

In this anime that i'm thinking about:

people have very weird names

the main protagonist is a swordman

Back