• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Can Yogiri kill someone with type 9 immortality whose true self (soul and mind) are outside the multiverse?

Ukog is near Yogiri, but his soul and mind are in limbo outside multiverse. Ukog can regen as long his soul and/or mind exist.

Can Yoghurt kill him?

BTW: Ukog has type 1 and type 2 acausality.

No, not enough range, altough the effect that instant death has on regen is still a thing that I feel like its forgotten. Even if one regens the body parts perfectly they won't serve the intended purpose and other ways to preform the same function won't work.

For example, even if Yogiri targets someone's arm. And they cut off their arm and regen it, it still will be completely useless as a limb. It won't function properly at all.

I don't know, I think it is more so related to their existnce rather than being tied to the body, if not they would not have their regen negged if he only killed a specific part and they cut it off and tehn regenerated it.

Well, I guess Yogiri can't kill him in this case what with his lack of range. The avatars or bodies should die though.

Seventy96 said:
How long it will take? How to pervent them from dying?
I mean, his body would be killed on a conceptual level and Yogiri negates Type 9 immortality. All that stops Yogiri from killing Ukog would be his range at this point. But his bodies aren't really coming back since he negates Regenerationn to a degree and even if they do, would be completely useless since he can just kill major body parts and be done with it. So Yogiri could just incap.

What if Ukog doesn't need bodies to attacks Yogiri? What if he can attack Yogiri directly from limbo?

Seventy96 said:
What if Ukog doesn't need bodies to attacks Yogiri? What if he can attack Yogiri directly from limbo?
Could you at least describe what this limbo is and how he would attack from it?

I makes my own verse and I tries to create characters that are able to to defeat most haxed characters in this wiki :)

Limbo (in my verse) non dimensional space between multiverses (1 multiverse = infinite number of universes).

Body/avatar is used only to physical attacks. Other attacks can be used directly from limbo because of range.

Body/avatar is just a shell.

Seventy96 said:
I makes my own verse and I tries to create characters that are able to to defeat most haxed characters in this wiki :)

Limbo (in my verse) non dimensional space between multiverses (1 multiverse = infinite number of universes).

Body/avatar is used only to physical attacks. Other attacks can be used directly from limbo because of range.

Body/avatar is just a shell.
To be honest, it isn't that much of a stretch to say that he'd just kill the attacks themselves. There's also the fact that Yogiri has passive fate-hax protecting him and his ID is faster than passives. So this is most likely still inconclusive.

And good luck beating this verse.

Seventy96 said:
Passive infinity^infinity^infinity 1-A law and gg.
That's just a Taiji Value of 2 or 3 now, at least once the revisions are complete.

Back