• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Can the Necromancer of Hades, Eucliwood Hellscythe Death Manipulation affect 4th-dimensional entities?

Eucliwood Hellscythe Kore wa Zombie desu ka Fan Art
Code:
I know for a fact Eu's voice hax is incredibly broken. But I'm not to sure what the limit to her death inducement. If its okay for someone to give me an explantion?

Eucliwood's maximum potential is unknown as she always wears magic armor that restrains her powers.

From the 7 translated volumes we have, like Oblivion said, there aren't any hints that Eu's powers affects 4D beings. Also, hearing range is needed for her speech-based warping to work. Her emotion-based warping is universal, tho

Back