• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Can the Imperium assassinate your verse?

On a serious note the vast majority of Oryx's problems could probably just be fixed by moving the Hive World-specific powers to his second key and getting rid of the Low 2-C rating.

Everything else is a lot more minor.

Making player character files is gonna be such a mess

I think someone else had different arguments for a tier, that I didn't agree with myself. Guess you've still gotta deal with that.

Well there's some weird feats like blocking the influence of the Nid hive mind, blocking out a chunk of the astronomicon, and easily killing daemon princes in the eye of terror. Then you also have that time Ephrael Stern just kinda killed one, but you should probably ignore that.

None of them are super haxxed besides the Culexus. Everyone else just has a bunch of durability negation and skill feats.

WeeklyBattles said:
@Arrogant The God Brothers are 5-B tho
Yes, Weekly, thank you, I am aware of this. Again, for all I knew they could have some bullshit that could let them kill 5-Bs. For Warhammer it's not a stretch at all.

Arrogant Schmuck said:
Yes, Weekly, thank you, I am aware of this. Again, for all I knew they could have some bullshit that could let them kill 5-Bs. For Warhammer it's not a stretch at all.
That'd more likely be the Culexus than any other type of Assassin, really.

Unless the target is purely physical. Then any of them could feasibly accomplish such a thing.

Arpeggio of Blue Steel: Solos the Assassinorum.

Umineko: Lol

Knight Run: Might solo, but prolly not.

Made in Abyss: Hell no

Medaka Box: nope

Fate/All: Depends on how Servants as a whole interact with Cuelux bs. Might or might not.

World of Darkness: He-ha He-ha!

Dungeon and Dragons: HU HA HU HA

Warhammer: "Whhaaaats the problem with airline food?"

Cthulhu mythos: Hmmmm

Warcraft: The Legion wins with Imps alone

Dark tower: HMMMMMMMM

Touhou: *Necrofantasia intensifies*

Let's see here...

Mortal Kombat: I'm pretty sure the assassins die until the Culexus group starts doing damage. Can likely win.

Twisted Metal: This is an interesting one. Thanks to Minion, Calypso and whatever demon gave Calypso his powers, the three more "normal" assassin types are likely to die horribly. But thanks to the verse also having its fair share of High 8-C, gun-toting vehicles-- many of which have their own ridiculous technology attached-- and thanks to other shit like Calypso's nuke truck, Sweet Tooth's Tower Tooth, Dollface's Iron Maiden, and the Clowns' Carnival of Carnage, the Culexus group may have a tough time as well. It also doesn't help that, if the verse is working together, Calypso can just endlessly revive whoever dies until he's targeted by a Culexus, if that happens. Jury's out for now.

The Adversary Cycle (which I should eventually make more profiles for): Ironically Glaeken and Rasalom are the only named characters equipped to deal with any of the assassins, and a single Culexus lawnmows both of them. However, double-ironically, some of the numerous unnamed Otherness monsters have Type 3 existence-based madness manipulation so potent it can cause a person to die or go catatonic the moment they see them. Which is pretty horrible news for all of the assassins, because it's not an innate supernatural power; it's a side-effect of their forms just being that frightening and overwhelming for a mortal to perceive. And God help them if they attract the attention of the Ally or the Otherness themselves, because both are at least Tier 2 and are vastly above everything else in every conceivable way.

The Dark Tower: This is ultimately a matter of "at what point do they die?", because there are low-level beings and entities that are haxed enough to kill the more physical assassins, and even the Culexus are probably going to have major trouble once they're dealing with even middle-end Old Ones tech, or weirder beings like the Bald Doctors that exist on separate planes of reality and can cut a being's conceptual cord that keeps them alive, the "illsick demons" that literally exist as disease, the Langoliers that devour space-time and reality with every bite they take and have Infinite speed, et cetera...Also, the bit about "finding the assassins early" is basically you giving Randall Flagg or the Crimson King's avatar a license to nuke the whole fighting force with Black Thirteen, Old Ones battle technology, or any other manner of high-end shit at their disposal. I also shouldn't have to explain why anything on the level of True Pennywise or above is pretty much guaranteed to solo.

Okay so.....

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/JoJo's_Bizarre_Adventure

We are gonna equal speed for this one.

I think the assassins can take out all of Phantom Blood and Battle Tendency, really the only one that could potentially give them pause is Ultimate Life Form Kars. With his high IQ and abilites he could probably take out one of them.

Stardust Crusaders onwards. I don't think any of the assassins save for the Culexus can see stands. That being said though a lot of villian stands are very situational. As being as truthful as possible there is only a few stands that can in my mind body the assassins entirely.

Killer Queen - Bites the dust seems like something they can't counter, same with Sheer Heart Attack. Though the latter probably results in an incon due to planet busting explosion.

Gold Experience Requeim - It will just reset them to zero. The power null probably won't work against something as strong as GER

C Moon - Its level of gravity manipulation makes it so that conventional means are impossible to attack with it seems.

Made in Heaven - One chop and the assassins are gone, the planet busting explosion won't work because the body and chemicals decay so rapidly to the point where they probably wouldn't work.

D4C - Dimension hopping, even worse if D4C has Love Train.

Tusk Act 4 - If it can get past Love Train then.....

The Culexus could weaken some of these stands with its presence but I don't see it getting past GER and D4C.

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
Mr. Bambu said:
Discworld: Rip the main cast, but Death and Azrael could probably take them out what with the speed advantage.
...And High 1-B conceptual death manipulation
Very true, but once you get a character with Infinite or higher speed even Culexus can't do much since their passives would be bound by time. So. Like.

Get ******* shrekt.

Or whatever.

Rip Sam Vimes and CMOT Dibbler though.

Stillwinston said:
Killer Queen: So only one of them needs to die in that scenario to take them out.

GER: It's High 1B power null, I thought, or at least Tier 1 somewhere (I lose track of stuff)

C Moon: I mean... I'm pretty certain just being near the Culexus would **** them up, so gravity being wonky wouldn't matter.

Made in Heaven: Unsure, but if the chop requires being near them you're dealing with one of the more specifically skilled beings on this wiki (aside from those with "i know every martial art kachow") that causes severe headaches that are so powerful you remember them forever just by being near them.

D4C: Not sure if this'll work either. Depends on whether or not OA can affect beings in the Rift. If so, dimension hopping is toast.

That much is fair, yeh. Infinite speed pretty much negs it.

The Legend of Zelda: Unless these guys have some insta-win higher D hax, The Heretic Goddesses breath and they die.

But given that they never appear unless these guys mess up with the Sacred Realm and aren't called Ganon, let's see if they can solo the verse. I'm doing a general and Composite scenario. I know nothing about Warhammer, sorry if I make some mistakes.

Generic scenario: Link has the Master Sword, is acquiring items to defeat Ganon, who's trying to conquer Hyrule. Everyone has their piece of the TF. The assassins would probably try to kill Zelda first via being the Princess of the kingdom and basically conquer it itself. Or at least, they would if it weren't for Ganon already trying to already conquer it. Zelda's life would probably be spared to be keep the elemento of surprise and unknown, sneaking up and having a chance against the biggest threat, Ganon. Assuming Ganon is still in the Light World, they'd probably try to send some of the strongest units to defeat him, but, AFAIK, they can't kill him, as Ganon can regen from soul destruction (not soul erasure), and while they can maybe beat him and put him down for a good while via mind manipulation and intangibility, I doubt they can kill him and they'd need to keep close to him. They'll most likely try to trick Link into killing Ganon as they can't, but Link would then be able to possibly defeat them via now having the ToP after defeating Ganon. It could probably go either way, honestly.

Composite: Basically ALTTP but Link is Composite. The assassins go to the Dark World and get transmutated. AKA, they can't kill Ganon, depending on the range of the null. They most may be able to defeat Link (OP soul destruction and stealth), but Ganon is just going to conquer the Light World faster and transform it in a second Dark World. Basically, Ganon wins via Passive hax with obscene range, much to Cal's dismay ovo.

I've only considered the last key of the assassins as the others get jobbed by fodder. Can someone add their names in a key section or something?

I totally forgot to do Psyre. I knew I was missing one.

Most of them get destroyed by power null into durability negating stuff. But it would be incredibly difficult to catch them off guard. And everyone and their mom in the verse has telekinesis, so shooting physical objects at them is like begging for them to be reflected.

There's not soul based stuff in verse, but a lot of mind based stuff. So some of them might be able to withstand the passive mind manip of the CA's. I don't think anyone in verse could kill them except for Quat Nevas, or perhaps Ageha. Since Ageha can destroy matter (are they made of matter?), and Quat Nevas can devour the entire planet that they're on.

Sims: Not sure? Like, the player would notice them right away for sure.

Powernull would make the player trying to posses them (I'll eat my imaginary hat if their mindhax null isn't planetary at least, unless we assume that the player controlling everyone was meant on a universal scale).

After failing, it would send a few people to check them out, the people die, and them they just freak out because someone is above it's control.

At that point, it ge's some of the most skilled Sims to fight them, have them bombard from orbit, makes them possibly timetravel, or just makes another timeline and to sit back and watch, or just try and erase the universe.

I want you all to remember that basically no ability can work on a cuelex assasin, as they are void that make abilities just fail

and it worked on a 1-B creature, the hive mind

and they are also pretty much unspottable to basically anything

and their mere presence destroys the minds of those that use powers

Back